Godsrange

Keeping this idea short and simple: Who agrees that ticket count should INCREASE from 10 per slot, To 50 Per slot for conserving Space since the Game Designer has limited Inventory to 200 bag space? 

This idea wasn't mine the credit belongs to Tamerik US- Sapphire 

7 hours ago, Godsrange said:

Keeping this idea short and simple: Who agrees that ticket count should INCREASE from 10 per slot, To 50 Per slot for conserving Space since the Game Designer has limited Inventory to 200 bag space? 

This idea wasn't mine the credit belongs to Tamerik US- Sapphire 

It is an Idea which was randomly proposed also by a friend of mine, and was appreciated by Developpers. 

Let's wait for their answer now 🙂

This has been suggested a few times in the past. I'd personally really want it, but it seems unlikely at this point.

2 hours ago, Godsrange said:

Yes I believe they won't as well I know the developers have visited this post and I can confirm they will not because of No Reply. 

Oh don't be that pessimistic! They have replied already to one of such posts, saying that this change might happen in the future.

Don't forget also that Admins and Devs do not work during weekends, so I invite you to have a bit of patience 🙂

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Oh don't be that pessimistic! They have replied already to one of such posts, saying that this change might happen in the future.

Don't forget also that Admins and Devs do not work during weekends, so I invite you to have a bit of patience 🙂

Not on the weekends huh? My apologies. But since u have seen the post please direct me to it? 

31 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

Not on the weekends huh? My apologies. But since u have seen the post please direct me to it? 

Took me a bit, but finally managed to find it. :uhuh:

P.S: Just noticed both topics have got the same title.