Jump to content
Peony

[2018.10.19] Update Warspear Online 7.8: Necropolis of giants. Preview

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Koooloooocooo said:

When test server 😣😣😣 

give me link here please

 

22 minutes ago, epicdeath said:

No Test server Yet😫

 

13 hours ago, Aкasha said:

📢 Attention! Tests will be held on October 23th,Tuesday at 16:00 MSK - aproximately. Wait for the link to be posted at this time, not before.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frazaalone said:

:okay:somebody give me link test server  please

 

 

They are not yet available; as soon as they will be, either me or someone else will post the link here 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

we give you a chance to try out new content before the official release, isn't this a reward? 

no because we dont actually get anything from it 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 минут назад, Jackb сказал:

no because we dont actually get anything from it 😄

you can make the game better

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the links, time to go check it out

 

 

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

but i do make the game better already!!! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

 

Ah batman, you were faster! :roar:

 

Amm @Reivenorik I have a question: the suit which costs 10k tokens is the same as last year's one. Are you guys leaving it the way it currently is or you didn't just put the new ones yet?

 

:okay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

I have a question: the suit which costs 10k tokens is the same as last year's one. Are you guys leaving it the way it currently is or you didn't just put the new ones yet?

I can’t say it, you will know it only after the release :hopeless:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, epicdeath said:

Can i get test server link??😄

 

13 minutes ago, Incolor said:

Que demora Vey tô ansioso cadê esse serviço teste

 

37 minutes ago, Romulobr said:

Link server test?

 

Please click below

 

 

 

If you have trouble to run the file on mobile, you should set your phone to allow downloads of "unkown sources". If you have trouble to run it on PC, click in "save", try to run it from your download folder and if Windows shows a "protection warning", click on "Read more/Advanced option" ..then [Run anyway]. If you can't download the link, you can copy and paste in your browser.

Edited by Aкasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyped already for this event? Yes? Awesome! Right now I will give you some reasons to be even more hyped 😉

 

PicsArt_10-23-04_33_57.thumb.jpg.b31b6bdddf2877cdb94f9afdcf28a71a.jpg

 

PicsArt_10-23-04_33_05.thumb.jpg.151afdb355b2b140ca313c45c9054661.jpg

 

 

 

*Thank you to my guildies ( YinYang ) for these screenshots! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hyped already for this event? Yes? Awesome! Right now I will give you some reasons to be even more hyped 😉

 

PicsArt_10-23-04_33_57.thumb.jpg.b31b6bdddf2877cdb94f9afdcf28a71a.jpg

 

PicsArt_10-23-04_33_05.thumb.jpg.151afdb355b2b140ca313c45c9054661.jpg

 

 

 

*Thank you to my guildies ( YinYang ) for these screenshots! 

So some ppl who not even mods already knows this skill book coming and gave hint 3 days ago.

Is that fair enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aks said:

So some ppl who not even mods already knows this skill book coming and gave hint 3 days ago.

Is that fair enough?

 

I never said these books which were leaked come from the normal server ^^ :true_story1:

 

Edited by Higgings
Forgot to add "Which"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Android 4.0.0 or lower http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Android 4.0.3 or higher http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear.exe
Windows Desktop OpenGLhttp://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-gl.exe 

I cant connect to test server. It keep giving me Connection with Server has been lost.
How should I connect the test server. I tried with Windows Desktop and GL. still cant!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluemoonmtk said:

Android 4.0.0 or lower http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk
Android 4.0.3 or higher http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear.exe
Windows Desktop OpenGLhttp://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.8.0-test/warspear-gl.exe 

I cant connect to test server. It keep giving me Connection with Server has been lost.
How should I connect the test server. I tried with Windows Desktop and GL. still cant!!

 

Have you tried to enable your device in order to download apps from other sites aside Google Play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried to enable your device in order to download apps from other sites aside Google Play? 

I dont have any Andriod Device. I just trying with Window Desktop . Already installed it successfully. but

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluemoonmtk said:

I dont have any Andriod Device. I just trying with Window Desktop . Already installed it successfully.

the test today is over, we will talk more about it tomorrow. Let's live one day at time. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Peony said:

MOAGm-9OdrU.jpg

 

Warriors

 

Tomorrow (10/24/2018) the second stage of testing Warspear Online 7.8 will be held. The launch of the test server is tentatively scheduled at 14:00 MSK.

 

Links for downloading the test client will be here.

 

See you tomorrow!

 

Edited by Krystal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, Higgings said:

 

oh you will be even more happy once you'll read the Release post! Costumes and Achievements are not the only cool things we are going to meet! :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yeah but those two are always the event highlights for me 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...