[2018.10.19] Update Warspear Online 7.8: Necropolis of giants. Preview

Peony

53 minutes ago, Devilalone said:

Link serve test please :-;

It is not yet available. I invite you to hold on for a bit more; we may receive more infos about Test Servers later 😉

UPD: There are some chances that test servers will be opened on Tuesday; soon we will have more details in a New Topic

2 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

the server will be available tomorrow, if nothing goes wrong )

Thanks for telling me beautiful girl, I'm going to sleep ... a kiss. :love1:

7 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

the server will be available tomorrow, if nothing goes wrong )

Thank you, akasha. so tomorrow we come back to ask the same question a thousand times hahaha🤪

giphy.gif

The gold mine is coming. *evil laugh*

Everyone waiting for the test server should be a bit more patient. Either way, the event will come sooner or later. Moreover, after the test server release, the real event might be slightly different after fixing some stuff (as always).

On 10/21/2018 at 12:01 PM, Sai Chandra said:

I can smell expert skill book ["Enhanced Book of Life Steal"] :cat2:.  Who wanna make bet with me that it will come or not ? :3

Lifesteal is the most demanded bonus in a game in my opinion. Such book could change a game.

I improved the ''group chat'' (added 2 voice & text channels) available on Warspear Community Hub on Steam - EN and PT languages in case you guys want to use it tomorrow during the tests or to find other people to play with. I can't promise to be always available, but I will be replying all text channels - at least. 

:love1:

32 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

I improved the ''group chat'' (added 2 voice & text channels) available on Warspear Community Hub on Steam - EN and PT languages in case you guys want to use it tomorrow during the tests or to find other people to play with. I can't promise to be always available, but I will be replying all text channels - at least. 

:love1:

Hy...........how to get in group? by the way were is test servers ..u sayd today! 

getting mad, as usualy u all devs move slow motion and small improvments and thoose not important too  ........................

and why only rusians have topic for test server?:angrypumpkin:im getting not mad or angry...getting furios:restingowl::pin5:

Yes, keep ignore my messages , you know there is somthing wrong, but at least do somthiing and better improvements!

Have a question .....Why in game window reports to development team is deactivated and only via e-mail can be sended?

25 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

and why only rusians have topic for test server?:angrypumpkin:im getting not mad or angry...getting furios:restingowl::pin5:

This has been explained: Not every developper speaks English, and therefore, it might be difficult for them to catch every single information written in English during a test; Test servers include also a very dynamic process which consists on catching informations about bugs in the world chat. Obviously, not all of them can't speak English, but still catching an info in your mother tongue is always easier than doing the same on another language, no matters how good you can be at it. 

I hope I have been clear at least about it. 

In any case, test servers are usually written on the russian section, which is normally opened to everybody. Once it is available, you may find it there 🙂

My last message for today!

I understood u want and have to force low lvl`s to lvl up, but u must understand me i have 28lvl class already and one 6lvl watt i use only for fun arena so were is the gear lvl 6->16.

Wen low levels gear pvp will be reintroduced in game or wont be anymore reintroduced??

If not reintroduce i start delete my low character even if haves lot of gears and is op cause will be useless without arena ,and who knows mabe i start delete even account after 8/9years of game play ,why? Cause improvements and developing goes bad direction even if I contribute by buying mcoins!

Edited by DARKLORDESe

2 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

up, but u must understand me i have 28lvl class already and one 6lvl watt i use only for fun arena so were is the gear lvl 6->16

You may find the answer to your question here:

19 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Hy...........how to get in group? by the way were is test servers ..u sayd today! 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/326360/  you don't need an invitation, everyone can join at anytime! :happy:

:yawn1:   No, I didn't say anything about today!

14 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

and why only rusians have topic for test server? im getting not mad or angry...getting furios

We have the same topics and sections in English too! What topic are you referring to?

9 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Yes, keep ignore my messages , you know there is somthing wrong, but at least do somthiing and better improvements!

Have a question .....Why in game window reports to development team is deactivated and only via e-mail can be sended?

I don't know the reason. I believe it was due to some technical issue, this option might return to the game in the future =)

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This has been explained: Not every developper speaks English, and therefore, it might be difficult for them to catch every single information written in English during a test; Test servers include also a very dynamic process which consists on catching informations about bugs in the world chat. Obviously, not all of them can't speak English, but still catching an info in your mother tongue is always easier than doing the same on another language, no matters how good you can be at it. 

I hope I have been clear at least about it. 

In any case, test servers are usually written on the russian section, which is normally opened to everybody. Once it is available, you may find it there 🙂

yes u have been very clear ,but misery not all knows to read russian ...so we start to hit head on head, all i want to be In international Forum a section by test servers!

13 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/326360/  you don't need an invitation, everyone can join at anytime! :happy:

Thank you I  try log in community chat instead to flood here forum  with too many information!

15 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

yes u have been very clear ,but misery not all knows to read russian ...so we start to hit head on head, all i want to be In international Forum a section by test servers!

There are always members and moderators who keep their eyes on russian forum, include me sometimes moreover near-update times! Will directly post on international forum if there are some updates about test server on russian forum, don't worry much :pleased:

18 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/187-test-server/

5 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Thank you I  try log in community chat instead to flood here forum  with too many information!

:advise: good choice, but the main source of information will be always our Official Forum!

On 10/18/2018 at 6:09 PM, Reivenorik said:

We removed them because they were too strong for their level.

Nobody says that we removed them forever. :true_story1:
Maybe soon you can get something that will be an alternative.
Follow the news. :thumbs_up1:

Well if they too strong , was a simple thing to reduce power statistics thats should be one day of programing ,mean nerf those arena items 6 to 16 lvl :panda6::panda7:, well not my business,but good luck with that and thanks again for information!

1 minute ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Well if they too strong , was a simple thing to reduce power statistics thats should be one day of programing ,mean nerf those arena items 6 to 16 lvl :panda6::panda7:, well not my business,but good luck with that and thanks again for information!

It is what apparently they are planning indeed 🙂

trust our mighty Batman, he'll know what to do! :true_story1:

17 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/187-test-server/

:advise: good choice, but the main source of information will be always our Official Forum!

image.png

:come_on::forever_alone_happy1::lol_crazy1::whyyy1::suspicious1::slap:.......were is cookie slaped ....=)))))

4 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

:come_on::forever_alone_happy1::lol_crazy1::whyyy1::suspicious1::slap:.......were is cookie slaped ....=)))))

oh I'm so sorry, maybe it shows to me because of my rank. It was probably hidden then, due to the reasons that Higgings already told you. Some of the developers don't speak English that well and it makes it more difficult to assist everyone when there is a high volume of posts (which in all cases, report the very same issues on both sections..)

4 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

oh I'm so sorry, maybe it shows to me because of my rank. It was probably hidden then, due to the reasons that Higgings already told you. Some of the developers don't speak English that well and it makes it more difficult to assist everyone when there is a high volume of posts (which in all cases, report the very same issues on both sections..)

u can make international topic and lock it with information about test sever release/open and with a link too  rusian topic were all can comunicate with a translator machine or human as idea and all will be happy and il no more hear in game and forums asking about wen will be test servers on on international!.......................................

by the way im presing group chatt and does not open image.png in steam ...i do somthig wrong?

8 minutes ago, DARKLORDESe said:

u can make international topic and lock it with information about test sever release/open and with a link too  rusian topic were all can comunicate with a translator machine or human as idea and all will be happy and il no more hear in game and forums asking about wen will be test servers on on international!.......................................

by the way im presing group chatt and does not open in steam ...i do somthig wrong?

you're there )

14 minutes ago, Stroop said:

Hello akasha u know if there will be a special offer for restore old chars? I have months waiting for it!!!

Admins dont know about dates of events

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

:yawn1:   No, I didn't say anything about today!

We have the same topics and sections in English too! What topic are you referring to?

I don't know the reason. I believe it was due to some technical issue, this option might return to the game in the future 😃

You always kill us with your accurate replys making us fall in love that's how replies should be:ah:

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

📢 Attention! Tests will be held on October 23th,Tuesday at 16:00 MSK - aproximately. Wait for the link to be posted at this time, not before.

Thank you beautiful girl!:give_rose:

Warriors!

Tomorrow, 10.23 pm at 16:00 Moscow time, you will have the opportunity to take part in testing the upcoming update 7.8: Giant Necropolis!

(Links to test clients will be here)

All testers will be additionally provided with 500 Wonder coins on the account and 100k gold for each character. The book of oblivion
the elixir of the seeker's endurance, the elixir of green knight knowledge for accelerated pumping, teleportation and life scrolls, and also tickets for attractions will cost in the shop for 1 World Cup. Keep in mind that all these bonuses are available only on a test server!

The test is open and available to all comers.
Reports about the found bugs lay out here: https://bit.ly/2kLi15X
Read more about what is required to test, read the announcement: https://bit.ly/2PKhgIh

Go

See you tomorrow!
<QUOTE TRANSLATED>admins lazy   :whyyy1::come_on::lol_crazy1::panda7:

57 minutes ago, Koooloooocooo said:

When test server 😣😣😣 

give me link here please

22 minutes ago, epicdeath said:

No Test server Yet😫

13 hours ago, Aкasha said:

📢 Attention! Tests will be held on October 23th,Tuesday at 16:00 MSK - aproximately. Wait for the link to be posted at this time, not before.