Pvp accesories

Toreljes

They still do not give an answer as to why they removed the accessories from levels 6-16, those of us who played at that level had the goal of getting all the accessories, I am more than certain that few people care about the armor, since one always seeks to have more damage What sense does it have to fight so much for so little now?

20181017_180550.png

Hello, it's good to see you in the forum, you play in UE serv elf side lvl14 right? Well ... It's been a long time since I opened a topic on this topic!

but until today they have not given an "official" answer on why they eliminated the accessories (many of us imagine why), but we have not received an official response!

This was my subject:  https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/66943-lvl-616-accessories-come-back/

45 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

Hola, es bueno verte en el foro, juegas en UE serv elf side lvl14 ¿verdad? Bueno ... ¡Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que abrí un tema sobre este tema!

pero hasta hoy no han dado una respuesta "oficial" sobre por qué eliminaron los accesorios (muchos de nosotros imaginamos por qué), ¡pero no hemos recibido una respuesta oficial!

Este fue mi tema:   https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/66943-lvl-616-accessories-come-back/

Es tanta la indignación que tengo, de prepararme por mucho tiempo para poder pelear contra los mejores en lvl 14 elf, que cuando estoy con posibilidad quiten esos items, pensaba que en ésta temporada lo pondrían, pero no lo hacen, iré a pasar allí.

Es bueno encontrar personas conocidas en el juego aquí.

34 minutes ago, Toreljes said:

Es tanta la indignación que tengo, de prepararme por mucho tiempo para poder pelear contra los mejores en lvl 14 elf, que cuando estoy con posibilidad quiten esos items, pensaba que en ésta temporada lo pondrían, pero no lo hacen, iré a pasar allí.

Es bueno encontrar personas conocidas en el juego aquí.

It's disappointing, the GM thinks he's doing things right but he's wrong!

3 hours ago, MCRIP said:

@Reivenorik

You should delete them by the way
For the fair 9-10 arena

192614071_.png.c0b242059c9c79a41da1473468b8142f.png

Already obtained items are not being removed or deleted. 

3 hours ago, MCRIP said:

@Reivenorik

For the fair 9-10 arena

192614071_.png.c0b242059c9c79a41da1473468b8142f.png

Your envy is notorious! People like you should not play, learn to add, not subtract, pronge something that helps in this topic! :come_on:

1 hour ago, MCRIP said:

Current version for fairness.

for justice? It's a little unfair to think so, some players like me spend a lot of money $$ and time and effort in this game to win # 1!

1 hour ago, MCRIP said:

Why do you think I envy lvl10?:facepalm:

why? Because: Nobody wants evil for someone without a reason!

В 19.10.2018 в 04:03, MCRIP сказал:

For the fair 9-10 arena

People who played before this innovation got these accessories after spending a lot of effort, we can not just remove them.
Read my answer above.
I am sure that soon we will add to the game an alternative to these subjects.

Edited by Reivenorik