Crimson Corundom worth more during event?

Imaybepro

Hi all Im back and well...I did'nt go for necro instead im lvling up my mage to go solo on t4 with the help of my bd(sorry legionary, sentinals are just cooler xD).

Anyway I decided to get CC with my bd and sell it to buy my mage its equip problem is CC is so cheap now people offer me max 30k for 7K CC, thats crazy. Then my mate told me to save it for horror event which is soon to buy costumes and sell them, but he himself was'nt sure and i dont know if the costumes are binded or not, so I came here. Should i wait for horror event and sell my 7K CC then or not be patient and sell them cheap? Would love all suggetsions thanks, Many thanks 😉

Welcome back!

Well, based from the experience of last halloweens, most of the Event's suits available for CC's are under the Equipping parameter, and therefore, sellable.

I see no reason for them to change this right this year, however, Let's just wait and see by ourselves; I can hear the horror circus coming closer every day more! :laughingpumpkin:

Edited by Higgings
Typo

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Welcome back!

Well, based from the experience of last halloweens, most of the Event's suits available for CC's are under the Equipping parameter, and therefore, sellable.

I see no reason for them to change this right this year, however, Let's just wait and see by ourselves; I can hear the horror circus coming closer every day more! :laughingpumpkin:

I also listen to the trumpets and the circus party.:happypumpkin:

1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

Hi all Im back and well...I did'nt go for necro instead im lvling up my mage to go solo on t4 with the help of my bd(sorry legionary, sentinals are just cooler xD).

Anyway I decided to get CC with my bd and sell it to buy my mage its equip problem is CC is so cheap now people offer me max 30k for 7K CC, thats crazy. Then my mate told me to save it for horror event which is soon to buy costumes and sell them, but he himself was'nt sure and i dont know if the costumes are binded or not, so I came here. Should i wait for horror event and sell my 7K CC then or not be patient and sell them cheap? Would love all suggetsions thanks, Many thanks 😉

Welcome friend, I recommend that you save your CC for the event!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 7:49 PM, Turtle said:

It's still worth 30k no price change 

currently increased the price, before the hallowen 5k cc by 30-35k gold and now this around twice the previous price

On 11/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, Regnar said:

currently increased the price, before the hallowen 5k cc by 30-35k gold and now this around twice the previous price

on my server still the same price

It varies from server to server and depends on the supply.. if you have few people able to distribute it, they can agree between themselves to raise the prices. However, it doesn't happen very oftenly

Edited by Aкasha