castles

Jackb

can u please actually make it a level playing field in castles 😄 ppl using castle buffs to defend their castles shouldnt be allowed as the same for immunity, also since when did u add another gate to the middle passage? couldnt you have informed us? 😄

I think it would make sense either way

No buffs= more value on strategy and coordination

Buffs= castle owning guild can use all means necessary to keep it 

34 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Buffs= castle owning guild can use all means necessary to keep it 

Isn't it the point of the defense? You are not losing 5k gold in case, but a feature you spent milions and time on to upgrade it. 

whats the point in even fighting then? you tell me after the original fight to get the castle whats the point in trying to take it if those extra dmg def buffs can be used against you? how is it that level 11 and 12 skills are allowed in there too? isnt that just cheating? 

the very definition of cheating is creating an unfair advantage. 

Edited by Jackb
addition

55 minutes ago, Jackb said:

whats the point in even fighting then? you tell me after the original fight to get the castle whats the point in trying to take it if those extra dmg def buffs can be used against you? how is it that level 11 and 12 skills are allowed in there too? isnt that just cheating? 

the very definition of cheating is creating an unfair advantage. 

Those buffs still cost gps in order to be used. The game allows you to do it; there is no rule which bans you if you use such buffs, therefore, it is not considered as cheating. 

About the lv11 and 12 guild skills, even the opposite faction can use them if they reach the required level. I am aware of the definition of cheating, but in my humble opinion, this is not really the case of it. 

P.S: the 2nd gate on T3's castle was there since the release of that castle. Correct me there if necessary (anyone) but the only castle without 2nd gate is T4's castle. 

if your aware of the definition then you are aware of the fact of the deal made between magna and beserk for the castles was cheating, your also aware of the term 'unfair advantage' for example ela's cheating using immunity to get to throne room, certain things inside castles shouldnt be allowed for the sake of fair gaming.

so in your opinion creating unfair advantages isnt cheating?

8 hours ago, Jackb said:

if your aware of the definition then you are aware of the fact of the deal made between magna and beserk for the castles was cheating

That's called "agreement". They are not using bugs of the system nor 3rd party softwares to fight with multiple characters, but they simply agreed to help each other. Admins as well have told that this is also a part of the game; I can't see it as cheating. You can do it as well, as many guilds aside Magna and Berserk are doing/did.

8 hours ago, Jackb said:

your also aware of the term 'unfair advantage' for example ela's cheating using immunity to get to throne room, certain things inside castles shouldnt be allowed for the sake of fair gaming.

From my point of View, Ela's tactic was a gg. With that they managed to take the best castle in the game, and also proved that taking a castle during attack sieges is possible. 

The prize of the siege is not 5k gold, but a feature which might result in being an incredibly op way to upgrade your character and your guild as well. People spend milions on it, time and resources, so it is clear that the attacking party must come with an op tactic in order to take the castle, and the same goes for the defenders to make sure they will defend the castle at any cost. 

I definitely see no reasons to remove the possibility to use some buffs and the option to use guild skills here.

8 hours ago, Jackb said:

Anything which goes against rules and gives you unfair* advantages is called cheating, in my vocabulary. Anything else, it is not. But again, this is my humble opinion. 

*this is how we can add this adjective. Please keep in mind that "Unfair" is something which goes against the rule, and not against someone's opinion or moral. 

45 minutes ago, Jackb said:

it was baltently cheating and whats worse is your here defending it 😄

You're free to think whatever it makes you happy. I just expressed my opinion, as everyone does in a forum. It may happen, indeed, that someone does not agree with you. :hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

10 hours ago, Jackb said:

if your aware of the definition then you are aware of the fact of the deal made between magna and beserk for the castles was cheating,

20181015_120016.png

Edited by Jcbreff

17 minutes ago, Jackb said:

all i hear is you defending cheats 😄

I don't think it is cheating, it is more like a conspiracy :advise:

Your guild can also get your own allies :pin1:

Edited by Krystal

On 10/15/2018 at 1:47 AM, Jackb said:

if your aware of the definition then you are aware of the fact of the deal made between magna and beserk for the castles was cheating, your also aware of the term 'unfair advantage' for example ela's cheating using immunity to get to throne room, certain things inside castles shouldnt be allowed for the sake of fair gaming.

Okay this is awkward but Dont u have Rehab helping you with castles? Aaand u used immunity too on Sunday so whats the actual problem here? Its ok only when u do it? 

Edited by Pennyraid

i have no one helping me in castles as u fullwell know 😄

certain things should be banned in castles for the sake of fair gaming or am i wrong?

or would u rather i start abusing such things? 😛

infact dont answer that ill start doing cheat things and see how everyone else feels when the shoe's on the other foot 😄

11 hours ago, Jackb said:

i have no one helping me in castles as u fullwell know 😄

certain things should be banned in castles for the sake of fair gaming or am i wrong?

or would u rather i start abusing such things? 😛

11 hours ago, Jackb said:

infact dont answer that ill start doing cheat things and see how everyone else feels when the shoe's on the other foot 😄

Wasnt expecting u to admit it 😄 those who knows, knows 😄 Immunity skill i saw with my own eyes, which is just absurd that u say all this 20 mins after using it.

Certain things are banned in castle, such as guild unity. Theres Suggestions section for more of ur well thought ideas. 

For ur own sake i really hope u win next time, cos with all this rant u just created a great pressure of winning for urself. 

i did say dont reply, you ignored me in game so do me the favour of ignoring me on here too.

ty have a nice day.

yeah u saw a 5 second immunity 😉

2 hours ago, Jackb said:

i did say dont reply, you ignored me in game so do me the favour of ignoring me on here too.

ty have a nice day.

yeah u saw a 5 second immunity 😉

Xd not doing it cos u ask, but cos i have said everything i wanted to.

Take care till next time 😉

• 3 months later...