bugs v3.0

hytt123

my bugs encountered was forced closing..bg shoes critical didnt counted and the health bonus didnt counted also......hopping if i got gloves its not going to be like this if you already fix it.. my phone model nokia E6 qwerty key pad and touch screen character US Sappire druid lvl 19 name franze hope you fix it :)

i cant open map on Mountain clans first island. When i open map game closes. This bug only on phone. Its somethink wrong with my phone or game?

:facepalm: :facepalm: please fix my berengar items bug got armor,helm,gloves,and boots but second bonuses critical not counted and the first bonuses health on boots and gloves not counted also... :facepalm: its useless! :facepalm:

BUG, i was on arena and lvl 8 paladin killed me with his lvl 7 hammer from other side of the map. Me and my parnter didnt even see him. Just 107 dmg all the time and noone close to me...plz fix

yea it happened to me few times one time charge worked from other side of arena so we killed that barb first and it cant be screen bug bcoz it was like 4-5 secs till arena start.

i made a dk reach lvl 6 and then i got stuck no more quests to do , so i deleted and make new one, now i am lvl 10 4 exp from lvl 11 and i am stuck again after finishing the quest ancient altar, no more quests to do :mega_shok:  please fix time its SECOND time it happens to me how i am supposed to reach lvl 20 .... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have a problem that on my n95 cellphone,I cant play warspear because it is not available on n95 why is that not available pls fix this problem

zzz already like 10 days without quests at lvl 10 this its boring why take out new classes if there was not a test on them? i already spend miracle coins on my deathknight that its stuck at lvl 10 thats CRAP!... i feel ripped off

yeaah thats right why dont they test it first before they update it

totally agree, other games like runescape test for long before they take out mayor updates so stuff like this dont happen..... i totally regret buying miracle coins in that account..

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if it is a bug, but every time I start to play, in the first few minutes of playing, my character suddenly logs off and reconnects after ~30sec. Luckily I'm priest so I can just heal and don't die, but it annoyes me alot.

Has happened everytime I have launched game.

Using Nokia 500 Belle

• 2 weeks later...

maybe its not bug. maybe its about connection problem... but i have ever seen it. i mean rogues got range skill = gauge  :shok: :shok:

Rogues hit me gauge (so) away from me. :crazy: :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

this really annoys me: i have a 11 lvl rogue wich doesntt have eny guests in eny island or cave, on map there is nothing.. and i need onlh 1 eP to lvl up -.-  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hi, sometimes it crashes when I open the touch keyboard on android 4.0.4 samsung galaxy s3.

It happend twice, when i touch the chatbox to open the keyboard, it freezes in the first letter and it force close. The strange thing is that i can see the game moves in the background, but the keyboard freezes and all the  cel functions blocks. I have to reset the device.

Tnks.

• 3 weeks later...

:yahoo: Thank you for solving my problems, miracles purchased were deposited in my account, 3000 coins miracles liked the efficiency of good work, I'm buying more and more, taking advantage of the new map quest can not make it do anything to help us or facelite already makes it a little 4 weeks can not complete the new quest thanks again, you are too. :shout: :yahoo: :drinks: buy miracle coin my account success very good, thanks nice  :yahoo: