bugs v3.0

hytt123

if u have bugs then you can post it here. :)  i have 1 bug on android force close evry 25 min :facepalm:

Please, report here about all bugs that you found and we'll fix them!

Snorlax

There are so many bugs, it is becoming unreal now, I am using a PC and everytime I go near certain bosses or do something, it comes up with "windows client/ Warspear client has stopped working" I have ended up dying so many times :(

Also, there are so many "Quests not found" it does become irratating looking around for something you have no idea about :aggressive:

Will these be fixed soon?

p.s. I thought it easier to reply here rather than make a new thread and I am on the chosen side and I am a priest ::)

• Developer

We are working on bug fixes and there will be patch soon.

Also, do someone have crashing trouble after opening My Maps?

There is bug in quest "Underground Totems"

If i walk near underground shaman, client not respondig and same happens in phone,

i cant log in, cuz my player is still there, so i can log in,

when i die there and have to repair all again, and i have to made many try's to reduce this and finish quest.

total losts: 2100 coin (acculy 2094), 1 hour time.

only 1 time but now its fine :good:

Make paladin, reach level 7 or 8, go cave and do Quest (windows xp and s60v5)

So u see u get crassh and better never come back.

Why players have to search for bugs and errors `? its devs work -.-

Players dont get paid for this -.-

u released game with thousands bugs and errors.

Im 100% sure that u can not fix this crash error in first bug fix,

cuz u to lazy and first u go to fix this quest isn't found thing, cuz u think its most importan.

In my opinion is crash bug this thing, what have to be get fixed first, cuz i have seen many got error

'and crash in this caves when u get 7-8 lvl.

I managed to find another way around that quest :tease: there are alot of bugs here though and need to be fixed asap :shok:

I am sure they will release a patch soon.

"My Maps" is fixed on my pc client now. :clapping:

many of my friends cant play their chars in moraktar, they either crash or their client keeps restoring connection even if their internet is stable, ive seen 5 of my friends experience this, they keep goin on and off on their low lvel forsaken chars in moraktar but dont dc on their chars in 2nd island or chosen and elf  :(

I found bugs

DC :diablo: :diablo:  already lost a lot of tickets in the arena and dies several times

Dead Traveller 700 HP LV 13 HIT DE 546 :shok:

LAG :bad: after that v3,0 ta hell :'(

to take picture to launch the version to fix bugs :facepalm:

I'm full of hate :bomb:    Brz Rulando Serv Russo 8)

my bug on phone and pc

# always crashing game if we on kamp/place that many player in ...

if not crashing ... its always ''reconnetc-connect-reconnetc'' like many time  :wacko:

# Many quest said ''quest is not found''

# [scroll Transport] make crash/closed app.

i was askin are drop rate increased ???

and mc-elf labirin exchanged ???

i found no more quest after kill garrass the confessor(quest on the forsaken side at moraktar island). i'm level 11. i've been entered entire places all over the island.. any solution for this problem??

i found no more quest after kill garrass the confessor(quest on the forsaken side at moraktar island). i'm level 11. i've been entered entire places all over the island.. any solution for this problem??

go check adobe of black seal on map then go libery or go out of town then right and then down there is house,go in and there is quests :)

I cant get that quest in gold mine.

I took the quest, went out the gold mine and tough that i failed, canseled it outside the gold mine, cant get back :cray:

Now im stuck. :(

bugs on my phone :facepalm:. I have that problem and always the game force to close  :bad:

ah.. thx.. i missed that one.  :drinks:

go check abode of black seal on map then go libery or go out of town then right and then down there is house,go in and there is quests :)

late answer but on pc and symbian i have had crashes for opening "my maps"  :wacko:

Yes I also think a neglect of aigrind release the game with so many errors. No offense but it seems that developers are lazy. Many quests without information (quest isn't found) I came across several of the island we have chosen to guess how to complete the quests, I think we should leave aigrinde players test the game before its release on a test server as it happens with several other games, and quite different you test the game between the developers who own and very little people, what with all the players who enjoy the game by doing this you wil have a better view of the errors before the release. Both the PC and the Android found errors identical to unexpected closure of the game lags and constant reaching preventing me from playing.

One of the Chosen faction's quests called "Counterattack" shows the wrong map markers on the part where you have to lay 4 decomposed bodies to rest, it points you in the complete wrong cave. I had to ask multiple people what to do for it  :facepalm:

Shaman skill earthquake is bugged then not in fight its ranged and then u are in fight and press on place where u wana put u first go to stand on that place where u pressed and just then put so its lost his range. :wacko:

Keep crash each time try to kill shaman in the hobgoblin cave (both on phone or PC client) --> chosen quest level 7-8

Waste of gold = real money

Keep crash each time try to kill shaman in the hobgoblin cave (both on phone or PC client) --> chosen quest level 7-8

Waste of gold = real money

Me too.

When this crashing problem get fix?  Its more n more annoying now..

Crash when do quest, crash when walking in lab, crash when Doing war  >:D

my report is about of items

the game have already good-looking  signet(maybe ım wrong remember name :) if im im wrong pls correct me :) ) for shamans and druids. That rings 12 lvl item and selling npc. Stats is 1.4 acc, 10 moon, 10 astral

And with new update added "superb signet" in elfs and chosen side shops. This ring is for priest. 1.4 acc, 10 sun, 10 astral, 12 lvl ring.

Well. But forsaken side havent this ring. I look all shops but ı cant find it. I need it for my necro. :( I havent enough miracle to buy 13 drops. :( Pls add this 1.4 acc, 10 dark, 10 astral

Sorry for my englısh :)

I can't connect to my Forsaken character, keeps saying Connection with server lost

I can still however connect to my Mountain Clan character.

Found another bug with stealth,

When you click stealth and click on ground ( move/attack/etc. )

Stealth won't activate,  really annoying since most Rogues move fast after they stealth cause of it's retarded duration.

Please fix.

Can post Screenshots or Video to show.

Found another bug with stealth,

When you click stealth and click on ground ( move/attack/etc. )

Stealth won't activate,  really annoying since most Rogues move fast after they stealth cause of it's retarded duration.

Please fix.

Can post Screenshots or Video to show.

yea this bug sucks  :facepalm:

yea this bug sucks  :facepalm:

noticed it isn't only stealth, it's all skills  :wacko: tried evasion and moved right after pressed button still didn't use skill.

Hi all, i have a bug. i playing warspear on mobile. i like Mountain Clan. I have rogue 7 lvl. with him i cant open map. when i open map, my game closes. i tried to reinstall warspear. nothing works. can u help with this problem? thanks for your attencion. my acc id 1001640.