Making the Impossible Possible

Hapimonas

Hello everyone!

I am a regular player who records stuff going on around the world of Arinar just for fun for quite a while now and i decided to make a topic where i post my own videos of what i do. My main goals are two:

1. Something people haven't seen before oftenly/at all;

2. Something that seems to be impossible to do.

Im going to be honest. I haven't done anything that would look impossible in the firsr place but i have some cool ideas ready to be made truth.

Right now im posting my latest Youtube video that i uploaded recently. Basically it's a quick Heroic Colosseum dungeon run. What's your fastest time of that dungeon? Let me know. Im interested to break my personal records x).

26 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

if u think ur fast reconsider cuz we do with 12 min left :hmm:

Elves side. Why am i not surprised x)

Edited by Hapimonas

25 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

u didnt use hunters tho  hunters/ranger are the main dps of the game :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thats why i know that i can make it better. Plus i can't find ppl with such stats like urs so i couldn't match up anyway. Our guild is way weakier than yours 😄

Edited by Hapimonas

5 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

u didnt use hunters tho  hunters/ranger are the main dps of the game :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You have the best dps and damage characters in the game at your employ. :blush:

If mc side can get a result which is close to yours, I see it as a great result :slap:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

You have the best dps and damage characters in the game at your employ. :blush:

If mc side can get a result which is close to yours, I see it as a great result :slap:

most hunters seduced by that stuns and silence skills and forget there real reason is the dps even in pvp i didnt see 1 good hunter in game soo far :panda7: maybe ill make a hunter :nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

I'm sorry guys Tamer likes to show-off lately :tired2: 

Anyway @Hapimonas i like the style of how u killing adds there and rushing to finish dg

Edited by Krystal

9 hours ago, Hapimonas said:

Thats why i know that i can make it better. Plus i can't find ppl with such stats like urs so i couldn't match up anyway. Our guild is way weakier than yours 😄

mcs have much better skills to do even faster but they do pvp skill builds 

3 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I'm sorry guys Tamer likes to show-off lately :tired2:

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 12:25 PM, Tamer Ismail said:

mcs have much better skills to do even faster but they do pvp skill builds 

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I cant agree to be honest in my opinion elfs have much better skills/classes for pve, you have mage witch is the best dps class in the game, bd-1500 dmg on 8k deff  + 40% more dmg on basic auto attacks and rangers are pretty good too.Look at the bd hp at boss he bearly go down and thats without heal minion, mage go 1 vs the pack  mobs left and he dont even go to half hp, every mc caster class will be dead in 2 sec if they do the same that video showes what elf classes can do.

P.s If you go 5 mages with full buffs you will probley do it with 14min left:pigface:

On 10/21/2018 at 11:11 PM, coldravens said:

I cant agree to be honest in my opinion elfs have much better skills/classes for pve, you have mage witch is the best dps class in the game, bd-1500 dmg on 8k deff  + 40% more dmg on basic auto attacks and rangers are pretty good too.Look at the bd hp at boss he bearly go down and thats without heal minion, mage go 1 vs the pack  mobs left and he dont even go to half hp, every mc caster class will be dead in 2 sec if they do the same that video showes what elf classes can do.

P.s If you go 5 mages with full buffs you will probley do it with 14min left:pigface:

ranger better than mage as start soo mages isnt best dps :[ 

and hunter skills even better than ranger regarding speed crit dmg 

rouge much better than bds bd have 1400 dmg with 500 dps 

rouge can have 700 dmg with 1200 dps cuz attack speed buffs 

mcs just use there chars the wrong way regarding pve :panda7:

4 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

ranger better than mage as start soo mages isnt best dps :[ 

and hunter skills even better than ranger regarding speed crit dmg 

rouge much better than bds bd have 1400 dmg with 500 dps 

rouge can have 700 dmg with 1200 dps cuz attack speed buffs 

mcs just use there chars the wrong way regarding pve :panda7:

Mage have alot of dmg skills and alot of aoe dmg skill witch helps much more in clearing dungs also they have free 50% acc buff that means they will dodge rare or more likely never dodge also due to that  and that mana refund they can put stats like crit/pene were other classes put acc or mana regen, thats why they are best in doing dmg from all classes.

Rogues is pure dps and bd is tank(or more likely offtank) ofc rogues will do more dmg from bd, i was just pointing that for tank bd do insane dps and have good skills like shield, auto dmg buff and i remmber cd and attack speed skill too on top of 8k deff:pin3:

Mc do have pve chars like rogue,hunters me too have hunter full pve(comabat stance 5/5, dmg skill 5/5 attack speed 4/4) and yea he  do amiezing dmg but its nothing compared to what mage can do and im pretty sure rangers will do better as well.:smile:

P.s oh and i was browesing russan pve section and i found video were mage had 8k deff without scrolls/pots

Edited by coldravens

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

Mage have alot of dmg skills and alot of aoe dmg skill witch helps much more in clearing dungs also they have free 50% acc buff that means they will dodge rare or more likely never dodge also due to that  and that mana refund they can put stats like crit/pene were other classes put acc or mana regen, thats why they are best in doing dmg from all classes.

Rogues is pure dps and bd is tank(or more likely offtank) ofc rogues will do more dmg from bd, i was just pointing that for tank bd do insane dps and have good skills like shield, auto dmg buff and i remmber cd and attack speed skill too on top of 8k deff:pin3:

Mc do have pve chars like rogue,hunters me too have hunter full pve(comabat stance 5/5, dmg skill 5/5 attack speed 4/4) and yea he  do amiezing dmg but its nothing compared to what mage can do and im pretty sure rangers will do better as well.:smile:

P.s oh and i was browesing russan pve section and i found video were mage had 8k deff without scrolls/pots

i never been surpassed in any dg by any mage dmg :panda7: i am a ranger i always do like 100-200k more dmg than them they are too low dmg even with skills they hit 500-600 ranger and hunters hit 1000+ usually i still believe main dps of game is ( ranger hunter rouge seeker ) mages and charmers are just a support chars even there buffs arnt self forced it cast for allies unlike the 4 up 

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:24 PM, coldravens said:

free 50% acc

This is important.

For me best pve damagers in game right now

1. Ranger

2. Mage

3. Hunter

4. Rogue

But I am pretty sure that elves can out damage mc easily since they have better buffs.