[2018.10.10] Welcome the new administrator - Akasha!

Reivenorik

Hello everyone!

Players from Latin America hold a significant share of our game’s community and among them Brazilians particularly stand out, because of their rapidly growing numbers.

So I decided that I need a sidekick to help me deal with the flow of questions and suggestions in languages with which I am not yet familiar (but I hope to learn someday), and the hero was not long in coming!

Please welcome the new member of the administration team, Community and PR manager for LATAM region - @Aкasha!

This brave soldier has long proved her worth, perfectly fulfilling her duties as a moderator, and also managed to show the excellent knowledge of the world of Warspear Online.

Let's wish her good luck in a new position!

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Edited by Reivenorik

Aun le falta un poco mejorar su Español, pero poco a poco aprenderá, Felicidades Magnífica, ahora los Brasileros tendran una moderadora BR esperó que no los decepciones. 

36 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Aun le falta un poco mejorar su Español, pero poco a poco aprenderá, Felicidades Magnífica, ahora los Brasileros tendran una moderadora BR esperó que no los decepciones. 

Gracias :3 me voy a esforzar para traer muchos beneficios a la comunidad de América latina. 

¡No dejes de conferir el concurso de guías en el Foro Español! :christmaskiss:

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Can I also get a promotion to a dev position or something like a janitor maybe.

You tried, well played! :hmm:

Akasha the most beautiful the most kind the most accurate replys u truly deserve this position hope to see u at bigger positions for the love u show to players at this forums thx❤️

Edited by Lostsignal

Parabéns pra nós, Akasha. Digo "nós" pq é muito bom para todos daqui ter alguém do Brasil para nos representar. Especialmente você que já se mostrou dedicada (não tenho comentado tanto nos fóruns recentemente mas to sempre de olho e.e)

17 hours ago, Harllen Glaydson said:

Parabéns pra nós, Akasha. Digo "nós" pq é muito bom para todos daqui ter alguém do Brasil para nos representar. Especialmente você que já se mostrou dedicada 

Valeu Harllen ^.^)/  eu já estou fazendo mudanças pra ajudar nossa comunidade brasileira e estarei maia perto de vocês e claro, trazer muitos benefícios!  Confira e participe do concurso que está rolando no fórum Português! ..assim eu posso promover mais eventos no futuro )

Edited by Aкasha