What is the best set for bd lvl 28???

I would say that best pvp build looks something like this https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/41114

And this is my quickly made pve bd

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/41115

Edited by Jcbreff
Removed screenshots and added link

20 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I would say that best pvp build looks something like this https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/41114

And this is my quickly made pve bd

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/41115

Wow, nice build! But... check it out.

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/41214

i think this is a better PVE build (more dmg, more def, nice mana regen.). Do you like?

Don't bother with defensive stats for PvE, you will be the most useless one in the party. BDs aren't good tanks compared to shield users.

In the current state of PvE, BDs are just another DPS class. Yes, you can tank certain bosses/dungeons but you don't need to use equipment with defense/hp/parry bonuses to do that anyway so there's no point in using those items.

PvE builds can vary depending on your skill build. Say. if you were to level Enlightment you wouldn't need to get that much accuracy from equipments anymore and can focus on critical and penetration and you'd be able to make a dodge build for PvP too. Or if you were to level Strike Hurricane, you'd get speed and CD which could be used for a dagger or CD build.

In general though, you should get above 20% accuracy before anything else first, this is the most important one.

If you are in a lv9 guild with the passive, then you should get as much crit as possible, hell I'd even use some light armour just for the crit bonus, most people underrate this, but BDs who use lv26 craft axes do significantly less damage than BDs with crit axes.

If your guild doesn't have the lv9 passive then you can balance out crit and penetration, though if you have boots or cape with mana regen, then I'd suggest going full on crit and just enchanting penetration on your rings.

Basically, make sure your equipment pieces have at least critical or accuracy on them. Don't focus on penetration, this stat is a noob trap, 10% critical will do more damage than 6% penetration, better balance them out, but prioritize getting 20%+ accuracy and 30%+ critical if possible.

Also, don't use swords. It's either axe+axe, dagger+dagger or axe+dagger. I'd recommend axe+dagger, cycle your auto attacks and damage skills, 1 by 1, and you'll deal more damage than a BD with the same build with 2 axes.

Edited by Shitzo

On 10/9/2018 at 11:50 PM, Shitzo said:

Basically, make sure your equipment pieces have at least critical or accuracy on them. Don't focus on penetration, this stat is a noob trap, 10% critical will do more damage than 6% penetration, better balance them out, but prioritize getting 20%+ accuracy and 30%+ critical if possible.

Finaly i found a soul mate who understands what damagers really need :cat4:.

That works for any damaging class in a game.

#accuracyftw

Edited by Hapimonas

image.png

No guild buffs 2x daggers :agr:

image.png

if you notice raistlin has used enlightenment and hurricane strike to boost stats :P

image.png

Edited by Jackb
adding text

5 hours ago, Jackb said:

if you notice raistlin has used enlightenment and hurricane strike to boost stats 😛

I have the skills maxed so i can fully cycle them as much as i want.

image.png

With guild buffs. :duckyduck:

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

yeah exactly with buffs 😄

the funny thing is ive had magna bd's try outhit me before and i outhit them all 😄 

Vava has way more dmg in his pve set as far as i know. But even still ill do 2x your damage in any dungeon besides tech because i have way higher dps than u nub with 2 axes. :duckyduck:

20 hours ago, Jackb said:

if you notice raistlin has used enlightenment and hurricane strike to boost stats 😛

Yeah mahn, i see haha. but BD speed is very strong

thank you all! I'm very confused what the best BD for me. 

Buuuut, i make this temporary build to my BD (I think to use this until make gold enough to a best set).

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/43033

with enlightenment and hurricane strike 4/4, i think this set reaches 30%+ prec. Crit. atk. speed and haste.

what do you all think? For a while i want to make a hibrid build (to PVE and arena, until i farm ap for arena set lvl 27).

PS: Sorry, i'm brasilian. My english is horrible ^-^'

maybe but can u take a hit? can u tank myth tech solo? didnt think so 😛

i get the joys of super dmg as well as stability of being able to tank things without getting squashed like a lemon because of using a light set 😉

i suppose the question you have to really ask is this, what do you really want from your bd?

Don’t make a bd . They deprived him the cactus skill . And they won’t bring it back . All new skills of him offer no damage . Just stats all over for a short period of time . Cuz they worth no points . There are better pve pvp classes rn . If you see An improvement on cactus 🌵 , happily play bd . 

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I would like to know how much each skill point used in the Hurricane Invasion skill increases by%, Example 1/4 = 5% atack speed and skill recharge.