[2018.10.08] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers

Peony

it is tatiana khvorostova who is the deputy director isnt it?

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Support is part of the company

im going to completely bypass support and all the staff and get in touch with the company director.

4 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i havent duplicated it, this isnt a topic for drop rate as you have specifically pointed out. 

now your trying to abuse your power to silence me, i will be complaining to the actual company and not support thanks.

Feel free to do it 👍🏻. If they think I have misused my powers, They will take measures and your topic will be revived. 

I'm not surpriced to see this kind of situation where people argue for a game. I'm one of the popular player because I don't have +10 equipments and I'm poor and I can't spam dungeons because other players spend their own time there. 

Yes, I'm a bit jealous to see always same people get rewards (like Jackb 😛) and I don't but this is a game and there is no reason to complain. 

Once I did it but my friend (Babosis 🙂 ) told me that I should have faith and don't expect anything: this is my advice for you all. 

The last but not the least, respect moderators because it's not their fault if you don't get a troll costume (I don't like it) and be happy to play a game with other people!

12 hours ago, Liidert said:

I'm not surpriced to see this kind of situation where people argue for a game. I'm one of the popular player because I don't have +10 equipments and I'm poor and I can't spam dungeons because other players spend their own time there. 

Yes, I'm a bit jealous to see always same people get rewards (like Jackb 😛) and I don't but this is a game and there is no reason to complain. 

Once I did it but my friend (Babosis 🙂 ) told me that I should have faith and don't expect anything: this is my advice for you all. 

The last but not the least, respect moderators because it's not their fault if you don't get a troll costume (I don't like it) and be happy to play a game with other people!

respect is earned, not given. 

This is a game and not life. 

Enjoy it or don't nobody is forcing you to do anything. 

Respect at a game? it doesn't matter

I'm not saying that its good that you are not dropping anything and doing many runs

it's happening to many people. 

Let's just enjoy the game

10 hours ago, Jackb said:

respect is earned, not given. 

You know bro that sometimes people don't know what's the meaning of it but at the same time we can't pretend it from them. 

I told you once in the game that I don't care if you are rich with a over powered hero, I may respect you and you may do the same to me... I don't know what do you think about me or about other people. 

However I can't respect people who insult others for the wellness of a player or for something wrong during arena battles, quests.... 

Edited by Liidert

It't true. You should not be expecting to drop something because that's how you later drop something. This comes from my own experience. Whenever i hope for a drop, i never get something. When i dont care about getting drops anymore, drops appear from nowhere.

9 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Respect at a game? it doesn't matter

To be honest it's good to be respectful everywhere, independantly from the circumstances or platform, game or real life, having a strong character or being a newbie player. Doesnt matter. The respect should be both-sided all the time as well.

2 hours ago, Hapimonas said:

It't true. You should not be expecting to drop something because that's how you later drop something. This comes from my own experience. Whenever i hope for a drop, i never get something. When i dont care about getting drops anymore, drops appear from nowhere.

To be honest it's good to be respectful everywhere, independantly from the circumstances or platform, game or real life, having a strong character or being a newbie player. Doesnt matter. The respect should be both-sided all the time as well.

Of course i think i said it wrong

I agree with you

I mean the respect of being strong and wealthy guy and that's why you should respect someone and who is weak you shouldn't.

This doesn't matter because like you said you have to be polite to everyone 

On 10/15/2018 at 7:22 PM, Aкasha said:

Come on, don't be so sceptic. Be strong and have faith!

Yet if you want to win great rewards, you can join our contest and write a good guide about the game. I'm confident that your effort will pay off in the end.  😊

Having 80-100 runs in events and getting all the craps all the time or item prices go down like hurricane till i get a decent drop making almost no profit of what i got cause of the stam i spent. And watching ppl get 2-3 items just with 10-15 run is another thing. All of this pushing many ppl to buy coins cause they cant make profit from drops. And i dont want join any contest i dont need to earn mcoins from contest or whatever i want get drops when i enter to dg.

1 hour ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

Having 80-100 runs in events and getting all the craps all the time or item prices go down like hurricane till i get a decent drop making almost no profit of what i got cause of the stam i spent. And watching ppl get 2-3 items just with 10-15 run is another thing. All of this pushing many ppl to buy coins cause they cant make profit from drops. And i dont want join any contest i dont need to earn mcoins from contest or whatever i want get drops when i enter to dg.

See, there is a problem here: you don't want to wait the end of event when the value per items rises to sell your drops - this decision is yours! No one is pushing anybody to buy coins and it's totally possible to make profit fromdrops. About your luck.. I can't change that, but instead of doing all runs at once, you can try to do few runs in alternative days, this might help :smile:  works for me, but there is nothing official about it.