Jump to content
Peony

[2018.10.08] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i know haha how is snow doing? havent seen her on in ages.

she did the smart thing and quit play long time ago she is here sometimes but rare xD. Btw if you go in mc side tehno pm me i want to see your mega charm on healers:wub:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

drop rate 2%? since when haha. i wish support would actually look into this because my drop rate is abismal, i would cold but its all linked to my blue dictator :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im agree with you JackB and Coldravens idk how works that's system but it's not doubled ... i wasted much gold and mcoins this week and i didn't got any profit , only def,pot and common craft ressources ... What to enjoy with this ? ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aks said:

Middle of October already here where horror preview:clapping:

We need horror preview now :wat1:

 

What is this emoji doing btw screaming? Laughing? Screaming KY laughing?

 

Edited by UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

drop rate normal days = %1

drop rate double week events = %2

gg :troll_face1:

Come on, don't be so sceptic. Be strong and have faith!

Yet if you want to win great rewards, you can join our contest and write a good guide about the game. I'm confident that your effort will pay off in the end.  😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UK said:

We need horror preview now :wat1:

 

What is this emoji doing btw screaming? Laughing? Screaming KY laughing?

 

I think that emoji clapping and screaming in excitement:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, aks said:

Why no event this wk

All ppl go in hibernation,

No one want do DG this wk:cray:

 

Except Easy-Heroic tech for some gold :greedy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wish i had done charts, just so i could upload it here to shut the admin/moderators up 😄

you say dont be sceptical, but ive dropped 1 troll in 5 years, whereas 1 person drops 3 in 1 event. i do more runs, i do more gp, i do it every event. any actual answer?

Edited by Jackb
text change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i wish i had done charts, just so i could upload it here to shut the admin/moderators up 😄

you say dont be sceptical, but ive dropped 1 troll in 5 years, whereas 1 person drops 3 in 1 event. i do more runs, i do more gp, i do it every event. any actual answer?

 

I never dropped a troll in 6 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i wish i had done charts, just so i could upload it here to shut the admin/moderators up 😄

you say dont be sceptical, but ive dropped 1 troll in 5 years, whereas 1 person drops 3 in 1 event. i do more runs, i do more gp, i do it every event. any actual answer?

There is always someone who does more and gets less

That's life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

higgins you barely play 😄

spam like i do and then say it....

23 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

There is always someone who does more and gets less

That's life 

sorry but its a system, we are told its the same for everyone, so how can that be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

higgins you barely play 😄

spam like i do and then say it....

sorry but its a system, we are told its the same for everyone, so how can that be?

System which is based on luck

Seems like yours isn't great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackb said:

higgins you barely play 😄

spam like i do and then say it....

 

:dunno: 

 

I'll simply survive without a troll. I would wear it anyway, since I like rare suits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

your comment about 6 years and 0 troll is just a completely absurd remark then?

 

 

Nah, it is just an invite not to give up and keep trying. I did not get troll, yea, but got other great items anyway. Complaining here will not bring you anywhere; you may ask anybody who tried before you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you said it as if you had tried for every event, trying to justify the exceedingly low drop rate for me. please dont think im nieve enough to not see what you was doing.

this is a build up of evidence not that you would know 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jackb said:

you said it as if you had tried for every event, trying to justify the exceedingly low drop rate for me. please dont think im nieve enough to not see what you was doing.

this is a build up of evidence not that you would know 😉

 

I never thought that of you and I repeat what I told you on another topic: Feel free to think whatever it makes you happy or relaxed. You were already told and given infos about the drop rate (if not here, on another topic and if not to you directly, to other persons who complained about the same "issue"). You may wait for a further confirm of an Admin if you wish, but until then, any further comment about the drop rate will be removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hero only have good luck at getting craft resources:biggrin:

 

Dev's should make system to give info in WC about getting defence, damage spere, and craft resources in WC it would be fun

 Like info: player Higgins has received common catalyst etc lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aks said:

Dev's should make system to give info in WC about getting defence, damage spere, and craft resources in WC it would be fun

 Like info: player Higgins has received common catalyst etc lol

 

In that case I would be banned for spamming >.> 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game have favoritism. The ones that gets the drop will continue getting them. The ones that always amp +10 will get it. It's not luck or %chances. It's who will get it. The popular players will get them with less effort.

Edited by Speedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

This game have favoritism. The ones that gets the drop will continue getting them. The ones that always amp +10 will get it. It's not luck or %chances. It's who will get it. The popular players will get them with less effort.

Most of those 'popular players' probably spam dungeons 10 times more often than those who aren't that well amped... From my experience I can tell that even in some x2 drop/gp weeks when I made more than 400k gp (I spammed dungeon 8h straight without breaks) I only got one or two drops. In return I got more drops in a spam every now and then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×