[2018.10.08] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers

Peony

5 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i know haha how is snow doing? havent seen her on in ages.

she did the smart thing and quit play long time ago she is here sometimes but rare xD. Btw if you go in mc side tehno pm me i want to see your mega charm on healers:wub:

drop rate 2%? since when haha. i wish support would actually look into this because my drop rate is abismal, i would cold but its all linked to my blue dictator :P

Im agree with you JackB and Coldravens idk how works that's system but it's not doubled ... i wasted much gold and mcoins this week and i didn't got any profit , only def,pot and common craft ressources ... What to enjoy with this ? ..

4 hours ago, aks said:

Middle of October already here where horror preview:clapping:

We need horror preview now :wat1:

What is this emoji doing btw screaming? Laughing? Screaming KY laughing?

Edited by UK

20 hours ago, Kara Savaşçı said:

drop rate normal days = %1

drop rate double week events = %2

gg :troll_face1:

Come on, don't be so sceptic. Be strong and have faith!

Yet if you want to win great rewards, you can join our contest and write a good guide about the game. I'm confident that your effort will pay off in the end.  😊

Hope Halloween is like 2014 Big ass Bosses, Mini bosses with costumes and easy ass Dgs that are fun af. Hopefully I have the right year to I will always remember sir Black jack https://youtu.be/IOJzPDZGDRk

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Hope Halloween is like 2014 Big ass Bosses, Mini bosses with costumes and easy ass Dgs that are fun af. Hopefully I have the right year to I will always remember sir Black jack https://youtu.be/IOJzPDZGDRk

Ohhh Black Jack T.T

10 hours ago, UK said:

We need horror preview now :wat1:

What is this emoji doing btw screaming? Laughing? Screaming KY laughing?

I think that emoji clapping and screaming in excitement:D

32 minutes ago, aks said:

Why no event this wk

All ppl go in hibernation,

No one want do DG this wk:cray:

Except Easy-Heroic tech for some gold :greedy:

i wish i had done charts, just so i could upload it here to shut the admin/moderators up 😄

you say dont be sceptical, but ive dropped 1 troll in 5 years, whereas 1 person drops 3 in 1 event. i do more runs, i do more gp, i do it every event. any actual answer?

Edited by Jackb
text change

6 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i wish i had done charts, just so i could upload it here to shut the admin/moderators up 😄

you say dont be sceptical, but ive dropped 1 troll in 5 years, whereas 1 person drops 3 in 1 event. i do more runs, i do more gp, i do it every event. any actual answer?

I never dropped a troll in 6 years. 

10 minutes ago, Jackb said:

There is always someone who does more and gets less

That's life 

higgins you barely play 😄

spam like i do and then say it....

23 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

There is always someone who does more and gets less

That's life 

sorry but its a system, we are told its the same for everyone, so how can that be?

3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

sorry but its a system, we are told its the same for everyone, so how can that be?

System which is based on luck

Seems like yours isn't great 

Just now, Jackb said:

:dunno: 

I'll simply survive without a troll. I would wear it anyway, since I like rare suits. 

3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

your comment about 6 years and 0 troll is just a completely absurd remark then?

Nah, it is just an invite not to give up and keep trying. I did not get troll, yea, but got other great items anyway. Complaining here will not bring you anywhere; you may ask anybody who tried before you. 

you said it as if you had tried for every event, trying to justify the exceedingly low drop rate for me. please dont think im nieve enough to not see what you was doing.

this is a build up of evidence not that you would know 😉

2 minutes ago, Jackb said:

you said it as if you had tried for every event, trying to justify the exceedingly low drop rate for me. please dont think im nieve enough to not see what you was doing.

this is a build up of evidence not that you would know 😉

I never thought that of you and I repeat what I told you on another topic: Feel free to think whatever it makes you happy or relaxed. You were already told and given infos about the drop rate (if not here, on another topic and if not to you directly, to other persons who complained about the same "issue"). You may wait for a further confirm of an Admin if you wish, but until then, any further comment about the drop rate will be removed. 

My hero only have good luck at getting craft resources:biggrin:

Dev's should make system to give info in WC about getting defence, damage spere, and craft resources in WC it would be fun

Like info: player Higgins has received common catalyst etc lol

4 minutes ago, aks said:

Dev's should make system to give info in WC about getting defence, damage spere, and craft resources in WC it would be fun

Like info: player Higgins has received common catalyst etc lol

In that case I would be banned for spamming >.> 😂

2 minutes ago, Speedom said:

This game have favoritism. The ones that gets the drop will continue getting them. The ones that always amp +10 will get it. It's not luck or %chances. It's who will get it. The popular players will get them with less effort.

Most of those 'popular players' probably spam dungeons 10 times more often than those who aren't that well amped... From my experience I can tell that even in some x2 drop/gp weeks when I made more than 400k gp (I spammed dungeon 8h straight without breaks) I only got one or two drops. In return I got more drops in a spam every now and then...

so its ok for mods to post about it but u will delete any comment i make on the subject? 

highly hypocritical and abuse of power, thanks for the evidence.

so its ok for mods to post about it but u will delete any comment i make on the subject? 

highly hypocritical and abuse of power, thanks for the evidence.

Nobody aside you after the post I have written has come here and complained publically about the drop rate, as you are doing constantly. 

I am asking you for the last time, please, to stop with this, since it is resulting on spamming and will lead to a disciplinary measure. This is my last verbal warning. 

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

This game have favoritism. The ones that gets the drop will continue getting them. The ones that always amp +10 will get it. It's not luck or %chances. It's who will get it. The popular players will get them with less effort.

so what do u call this?

just an addition i have made this a support topic instead.

thanks

Edited by Jackb

just an addition i have made this a support topic instead.

thanks

Duplicating threads for the sole purpose of necroposting goes against our Forum Rules. I invite you please to read them before writing any kind of content. You may find them at the top of every topic. 

i havent duplicated it, this isnt a topic for drop rate as you have specifically pointed out. 

now your trying to abuse your power to silence me, i will be complaining to the actual company and not support thanks.

2 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i havent duplicated it, this isnt a topic for drop rate as you have specifically pointed out. 

now your trying to abuse your power to silence me, i will be complaining to the actual company and not support thanks.

Support is part of the company