[2018.10.08] Week of bounty: Double rewards and rare costumes for Dungeon Explorers

Peony

1196511923_news_kolizei_660360.png.94bd4d408e33a830aec10175103f881b.png

Warriors!

We have great news! This autumn week of Arinara will be really harvest. While we are preparing for the annual Horror Circus, welcome the Week of Bounty!

You will find many treasure, additional prizes for Guilds and legendary Troll costumes. Do not miss your chance to get excellent equipment and dress up!

The rumor quickly spread in the Arinar that the trolls, those tricky little blighters, again returned to the Dungeons. Many people were sure that nothing good should be expected from them and it is necessary to lay low for a while. However the most courageous warriors who ready to fight for a unique trophy already going down to the Dungeons…

Only during this week:

• in all heroic and mythical Dungeons drop the rarest Troll costumes of all colours: black, blue, green, red and purple;
  • x2 drop chance of all weapons, armor and accessories in all Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of all weapons, armor, accessories and costumes from all mini-bosses, bosses and raid bosses;
  • x2 drop chance of books and costumes from treasure boxes for completing guild events “Nocturne” and “Rottung Ayr”.

Nocturne - to activate, complete any mythical dungeon on Ayvondil for 5 time.
Rottung Ayr - to activate, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level for 10 times.

• x2 Guild points in all Dungeons
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

Event starts: 08.10.2018 13:00 CEST
Event ends: 15.10.2018 12:00 CEST

Wish you great drop!

Edited by Peony

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

What a miracle! :love2:
But for some reason no one is happy :huh:

Some of us cannot enjoy the event right now 😭😭😭😭

And also because some of us do not receive any notification via mail when something new is posted on the News and Announcement's section 😕

4 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Some of us cannot enjoy the event right now 😭😭😭😭

And also because some of us do not receive any notification via mail when something new is posted on the News and Announcement's section 😕

But what about the push message?

6 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

But what about the push message?

They have never worked, atleast not for me

Edited by Jcbreff

The event said that mini-bosses drops but which mini-bosses drop? Will those from map 1 drop or are those from the others maps?

10 minutes ago, Deimus said:

The event said that mini-bosses drops but which mini-bosses drop? Will those from map 1 drop or are those from the others maps?

It also applies to map 1 bosses, since it doesnt specify 

Am I the only one having issue with warspear going black when I touch a part of the screen? Tried tapping on different app, the result is not the same. Simply, just warspear app. Im using iOS. Who else having an issue like this?

28 minutes ago, Freki said:

Am I the only one having issue with warspear going black when I touch a part of the screen? Tried tapping on different app, the result is not the same. Simply, just warspear app. Im using iOS. Who else having an issue like this?

which version? does it happen in any part of the game or doing a specific action? can you give more details? 

Edited by Aкasha

The drop rate of the troll costumes is surprisingly good. Yet some of my guild members don't enjoy the event as they supposed to. Greedy dungeons and a bad RNG in a nutshell :panda7:

20 minutes ago, Hapimonas said:

The drop rate of the troll costumes is surprisingly good. Yet some of my guild members don't enjoy the event as they supposed to. Greedy dungeons and a bad RNG in a nutshell :panda7:

He will see a nice surprise soon or later. If not during this event, in Halloween to be sure!

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

He will see a nice surprise soon or later. If not during this event, in Halloween to be sure!

I really hope, otherwise we will see a pictur of his shattered phone which is thrown into a wall.:cry1:

And we don't want that to happen, do we?

Edited by Hapimonas

9 minutes ago, Hapimonas said:

I really hope, otherwise we will see a pictur of his shattered phone which is thrown into a wall.:cry1:

No at all! 

17 hours ago, Hapimonas said:

My dung recap till today, 45 runs hero nadir - 0 drop.Thats right double drop event and i got 0 litterly 00000000000000000. I wasted 30k gold around 12 hours total in dung for litterly nothinggggggggggggggg, only game were you can spend that time for  0 in other games atleast you get stuff witch improves your char abit.Yea im disaponted alot, atleast dont call it double drop, call it "improved chance" or "some people may get drop" or " little better chance to get drop" , cuz nobody likes to waste there time cuz it feels bad alot.For those who will go for first time this week pls dont go hero nadir drop rate is bad as hell, better got kronus or tehno dont waste your gold and time like me.I hope horror event dungs will be not that gready as nadir cuz alot of people will be desapointed not only me.

,е,уе,уе,е.png

P.s and pls dont close my eyes with bad luck cuz its not bad luck ,clearly drop rate here is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

for mortals (free to play) people like me.

9 hours ago, iammart said:

I'm waiting for Halloween Event Post :tuktuk:

Glad I am not the only one then!

But I fear we'll need to wait for some days more (or hours 😌

44 minutes ago, coldravens said:

My dung recap till today, 45 runs hero nadir - 0 drop.Thats right double drop event and i got 0 litterly 00000000000000000. I wasted 30k gold around 12 hours total in dung for litterly nothinggggggggggggggg, only game were you can spend that time for  0 in other games atleast you get stuff witch improves your char abit.Yea im disaponted alot, atleast dont call it double drop, call it "improved chance" or "some people may get drop" or " little better chance to get drop" , cuz nobody likes to waste there time cuz it feels bad alot.For those who will go for first time this week pls dont go hero nadir drop rate is bad as hell, better got kronus or tehno dont waste your gold and time like me.I hope horror event dungs will be not that gready as nadir cuz alot of people will be desapointed not only me.

,е,уе,уе,е.png

P.s and pls dont close my eyes with bad luck cuz its not bad luck ,clearly drop rate here is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

for mortals (free to play) people like me.

What else would it be other than bad luck? Mcoin users just do more runs 

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

What else would it be other than bad luck? Mcoin users just do more runs 

bad luck thise week bad week 2 weeks ago bad luck  in snow event damnnnn whats wrong with my luck 

8 minutes ago, coldravens said:

bad luck thise week bad week 2 weeks ago bad luck  in snow event damnnnn whats wrong with my luck 

The sun will shine on you too coldie. Just have some faith and patience; Lord Time is a gentleman, it always returns everything given. 

22 минуты назад, coldravens сказал:

The odds are the same for everyone, regardless of the number of miracle-coins.

Don't give up, remember: "Good things come to those who wait."

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Money game... Deleting my account and this one on forum.. I play Warframe now. I can grind hard and get stuff without spending a penny. Bye Warspear, forever.

Finally some good decisions

38 minutes ago, Hapimonas said:

Yup. That's pretty much a life of my friends who go to the dungeons with me :scaredpumpkin:.

You dropped recently as well :3

sorry but im in agreement with the guy who did 12 hrs spam and got nothing. thats why people do not enjoy your events. 

im in a similar predicament but this happens virtually every event, you say its x2 chance and then i drop nothing after trying all week, seeing people come on for a few hrs and drop 2 trolls. seriously you need to sort out your mechanics, its bogus.

5 hours ago, Jackb said:

sorry but im in agreement with the guy who did 12 hrs spam and got nothing. thats why people do not enjoy your events. 

im in a similar predicament but this happens virtually every event, you say its x2 chance and then i drop nothing after trying all week, seeing people come on for a few hrs and drop 2 trolls. seriously you need to sort out your mechanics, its bogus.

92 runs nadir only 1 drop wellcome to club my man

25 minutes ago, coldravens said:

92 runs nadir only 1 drop wellcome to club my man

this has happened every troll event, im like 5 years ive dropped 1 troll, i saw enes drop 3 in a day, ive seen 2 drop from the same guy in this event, christ ive done the most gp in my guild and everyone else has had drops and all i get is crap relics. 

i love hearing support or admin say its all luck, you do realise its a computer system? which means its run off algorythms? so its not luck is it? there is a system which determins when u get drops and when u dont. which means some of us will never get a drop no matter how much money we pump into it, which, i think, is exactly what they want us to do. Christ every event if i want something ive had to purchase mcoin and buy it, and i think the arses know this and do it to us on purpose. id dearly love to get hold of their fkin records. Its beyond a joke. like how easy chinese players amped arena weapons to 10, or how i spammed tech for 1 drop every 6 months whilst my healers got a drop every spam, you tell me how that works?

3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

this has happened every troll event, im like 5 years ive dropped 1 troll, i saw enes drop 3 in a day, ive seen 2 drop from the same guy in this event, christ ive done the most gp in my guild and everyone else has had drops and all i get is crap relics. 

i love hearing support or admin say its all luck, you do realise its a computer system? which means its run off algorythms? so its not luck is it? there is a system which determins when u get drops and when u dont. which means some of us will never get a drop no matter how much money we pump into it, which, i think, is exactly what they want us to do. Christ every event if i want something ive had to purchase mcoin and buy it, and i think the arses know this and do it to us on purpose. id dearly love to get hold of their fkin records. Its beyond a joke. like how easy chinese players amped arena weapons to 10, or how i spammed tech for 1 drop every 6 months whilst my healers got a drop every spam, you tell me how that works?

Im a healer and i get same 1 drop every 1 year idk how the system works too

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

my healers would drop every spam with me in tech and id spend 6 months trying to get just 1. same with troll, same with most events. 

i imagen you are very wanble in pt then xD