How to save?

Quello

good day, I have a doubt, I have been looking for a way to change these slots for a long time, but every time I exchange account and open, they are again without changes
the truth bothers me have to be changing every time I enter
If there is a way to save the changes, I would like you to let me know how to do it
Thanks in advance.IMG_20181007_031347.thumb.png.7a27ced5088c0050b1c90d0653f6c301.png 

Hello!:hi:

Mhm, that's weird. Usually the hotkeys stay the way they were after you have left except after updates. You don't have to save them.

Are you sure you put items in the hotkeys 6-0 and not replace 1-5 accidently?

Hello there!

It once happened to me too. I sorted this problem out by logging my google account with Warspear. Now everytime I log it, changes I eventually made previously are saved. Try to log your google account in warspear online; you'll notice a grey box on the top right corner of the screen. Once you'll log in, the box will turn to green. This feature is also handy when it comes to quickly switch through your accounts, since it allows you not to put in everytime Password and Login. 

Try it out and please let us know 🙂

Hello, I already found a way to save the changes
you must give in "saving profile" to save the changes, if you then enter and do not give to save it will simply stay as you have configured the last time you gave "save"

Ty guys.

IMG_20181007_191104.png

• Akasha locked this topic