tree event bug

Jackb

can you actually sort these issues out before releasing them back into the game? its become like a bloody beta game.

1st part of tree event is bugged, why the hell am i having to report this? 

8 minutes ago, Jackb said:

can you actually sort these issues out before releasing them back into the game? its become like a bloody beta game.

1st part of tree event is bugged, why the hell am i having to report this? 

Because nothing and nobody is perfect! Mistakes happen sometimes and we are glad that people don't hesitate to let us now:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

If possible, could you please give a more detailed description of what is bugged? 

they could actually test it to check before releasing it, you know like most games do 😄

the first part which is killing the mobs in the 4 area's around tree dungeon.

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

the first part which is killing the mobs in the 4 area's around tree dungeon.

Hello there!

The more details, the better it is. What's happening exactly when you kill mobs around that area, the counter does not count kills, no mobs spawning ( etc. Etc.) ? 

well the mobs are already there arent they, your just supposed to kill a certain amount and then proceed onto the next part of the event, i killed about 200 and still nothing so im assuming its a bug with the kill count. But ill ask this, why is it always me having to bug report something? havent they got a team who actually checks all this prior to its release? 

its not a dungeon, its an event linked to the dungeon, surely you should be checking all your coding or invite people onto a private server to bug test like they do prior to major update releases.

just as a footnote to your comment, there has been plenty of times after release when the dungeons are still bugged so that comment is just absurd.

It's not bugged, done it a few times. But only one specific type of monster counts toward the kills. Can't remember which one.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you are talking about ayvondil t3 heroic or mythical dungeon. Well, all the modes of t3 dg have spawners summoning ads. As you kill them, the spawners keep spawning.

Suggestions:

1. take 1-2 mages in the party to massacre the ads faster. Warden would be handy as well
2. find the spawner and kill it asap
3. Don't enter an area alone. It better you wait for the whole party at the area crossing and enter it together. Because, the moment someone steps in an area, the spawners starts spawning ads.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

no sai i was on about the active event which starts after completing a certain amount of dungeons in said area.

im not that nub mate 😄