I can not play on phone and pc ._.

Sexctasy

So i just find out that i can not play anymore on phone and on pc to -.-

I just started all again, i gave my old account to one awesome girl almost half year ago ;)

So i made paladin, and i see u "Devs" are so fat @$$ed and lazy, u release game, with errors,bugs and with mistakes. So Paladin max level what can i reach is 8, cuz i cant complete quest, saying "Warspear online is not responding" and if i try to play on phone and do same quest, then game will shut down and i that will gonna shut down and will not launch before u die and respawn, so i wasted over 2 k for repair to find out the way how to get this finished, but i dont, and i have met over 20 "Quest isnt found" or something like that, so i have to calculate with my amazing brain, what i have to do ._.

So im stuck at nowhere now (not at "not found quest") just on normal quest, cuz u G4y russians can not release game without errors ?

So devs, if u do something then do correctly or do not release game -.-

So is there any way i get my money back of ur mistake ? If i dont, then fuq off, cuz its not made by me.

So all who play on s60v5 or xp, i suggest to quit, cuz its all waste of time for you. ;)

;) Been happening to everyone, but people are just waiting a few hours and then it comes

i can make video of this, but i lose my gold for nothing then, they will never give it back ._.

So all who play on s60v5 or xp, i suggest to quit, cuz its all waste of time for you. ;)

I can't understand why everyone is having problems with the update. I use s60v5 myself but I haven't faced any problems with the game crashing. Not even on my PC :unknw:

And I don't think insulting the developers will do anything to the problems

I can't understand why everyone is having problems with the update. I use s60v5 myself but I haven't faced any problems with the game crashing. Not even on my PC :unknw:

Play paladin, reach level 8 and u will see

we experience this too.. esp this day.  almost all here in phil .. pc or phones.,.. tsk!... QA(quality assurance team) must thoroughly test this update ... so frustrating..  :aggressive:

Play paladin, reach level 8 and u will see

and not only speaks to champion the right thing :facepalm:

all are suffering have a lvl 19 ranger this lag

and not only speaks to champion the right thing :facepalm:

all are suffering have a lvl 19 ranger this lag

not talking about lags, just error and bugs

really the people who made the update must have had relatationship problems and just wanted to ruin our lives on the game.

bug, lag and crash :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

symbian and pc....oh crap....almost a week and still not fix yet :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

give us 1 day off server...and fix all that crap..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

bug, lag and crash :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

symbian and pc....oh crap....almost a week and still not fix yet :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

give us 1 day off server...and fix all that crap..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thats my boy.

i also will give week or sumthing (i mean off time)

Just please fix it ;D