No one interested in dungeons like RG myth,TT myth ,kronos

aks

Now a days no one is interested in doing dgs like rg myth, TT myth, kronos because low gp and because tp myth and tos myth and nadir dgs has better rewards, and also rg myth and TT myth is harder then tp myth

How about adding some unique addition to rg myth and TT myth and kronos?, So that ppl will be more interested in doing these dgs too, like addition of unique 3 bonus pots, scrolls or may be skill books, or some costumes that will be unique to these dgs only.

Will like to hear your opinions

Edited by aks

Well, my guild sometimes spams it since we have the T1 Castle. Free runs with the possibility of free drops, you know

30 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Well, my guild sometimes spams it since we have the T1 Castle. Free runs with the possibility of free drops, you know

Ok ur guild may be doing it because of castle because of free stamina,

But if these dgs has some thing unique that no other dgs have then many other more ppl might be spamming these dgs

If u try make party to spam these dgs hardly anyone will come,

Even if ur guild owns castle t1, still many ppl will preference nadir dgs or tp because of good sale value of drops and more gp.

Rewards of rg and TT dgs have hard to find buyer or sale value is low

I think they need more attention 

most of the time I have free stam but I don't go to rg or tt because wont hope for something special or at least worth the effort to go there everyday for 1-2 months hoping for a drop that no one will buy or be useful to me 

9 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Daily quests for completing these could help

Nice suggestion. :ah:

I used to do all tp dung quests like 2 times per week and they gave good amount of gold 

However going throw all Rg or TT or Bg dung to complete Myth quest is annoying  

18 minutes ago, Bdsc said:

Nice suggestion. :ah:

I used to do all tp dung quests like 2 times per week and they gave good amount of gold 

However going throw all Rg or TT or Bg dung to complete Myth quest is annoying  

If they're well rewarded, why not? :suspiciousowl:

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If they're well rewarded, why not? :suspiciousowl:

I think it should be something like this 

instead 

TP easy give 500g +chests

tp es+normal 1000g +chests

tp es+norm+hard 1500g +chests

tp es+norm+hard+hero 2000g +chests 

total 5000 but you cant get the 5000 unless you go throw the whole dg 

they be like 

tt easy 500 + chest

tt normal 750

tt  hard 1125

tt hero 1700

tt easy to hero 2000 

total 7075 but you can do anyone of them and get reward instantly except for the last quest 

3 hours ago, Bdsc said:

I think it should be something like this 

instead 

TP easy give 500g +chests

tp es+normal 1000g +chests

tp es+norm+hard 1500g +chests

tp es+norm+hard+hero 2000g +chests 

total 5000 but you cant get the 5000 unless you go throw the whole dg 

they be like 

tt easy 500 + chest

tt normal 750

tt  hard 1125

tt hero 1700

tt easy to hero 2000 

total 7075 but you can do anyone of them and get reward instantly except for the last quest 

Ohhh I got it now. Basically making of all of them single quests which give rewards instantly, instead of going from (E.G.) easy to hero and then getting a reward. Well there are several ways to figure this out, but this would also increase the number of "Low Level" players going for these dungeons, since they give rewards, and will also (in terms of investing in game) bring profits when it comes to Perma Pots. 

I definitely agree that there has to be done something about those dgs! They used to be fun to do but the rewards right now really aren't worth the effort :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

An idea that popped up in mind is to make level specific guild tournaments for those dungeons. A lot of players, myself included, are annoyed that there is so little competition when it comes to weekly tournaments and we also find it unfair that low level guilds never have a chance to win. 

What I want to suggest is that every week there is a dungeon tournament for rg, tt, ts and tp. With the upcoming update next spring also the town 5 dungeon. For the tournament you can earn dungeon points, not guild points!

Let's say that each of the dungeons is guild level restricted. For example, only players who are member of a guild with level 3 & 4 are able to gain dungeon points from RG dungeons. That doesn't mean that other people can't do that dg, but they won't receive dg points. TT would be available for lv 5 & 6 guilds, TS for lv 7 & 8 guilds and TP for lv9+. The #1 #2 #3 ranks of each dungeon tournament category would receive unique awards but the rewards for all categories should be the same!!!

Each dungeon mode should give a different number of dg points, e.g. 

Easy: 10 points

Normal: 20 points

Hard: 30 points

Heroic: 40 points

Of course, this is just a rough description of how it should go but over all I would like something like this to be in game so that low level guilds also have a chance to win nice rewards:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Let me know what you think about it and make additional suggestions!

3 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes, there is something to think about.
I will pass on your ideas to the developers, they will think about what can be done and how it will work.

A true hero:haha::love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I think Kronus should update gears with mythical lvl. Speed gears only at lvl 20 & 21. Here i'm standing at 28.

Moreover it is too long way to go kronus. When tp and cc dg gives better gp and drop and easy to access. Players choose easy one. 

My suggestion add kronus myth with better gp (if tp gives 550, kronus should 700) and unique drop which can attract players more than tp or cc. New lab walking defficulty should more hard. the more hard things players will enjoy that. And yes lab is outdated. Add something at lab, extend lab to 3rd stage.

Edited by subhojeet

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes, there is something to think about.
I will pass on your ideas to the developers, they will think about what can be done and how it will work.

Reiv, could you please also pass them the idea of a Mythical tech quest to be added to the current ones we have?  :blush:

24 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Reiv, could you please also pass them the idea of a Mythical tech quest to be added to the current ones we have?  :blush:

Of course, I will tell.
But I can not guarantee that this will really be introduced, do not forget about it :tired2:

13 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Of course, I will tell.
But I can not guarantee that this will really be introduced, do not forget about it :tired2:

Oh of course.  But never say never! 😁

Yes, let's do this! RG, TT are so useless, there is some nice potential but they are longer, tougher, and give bad GP. New drops! Mythic is there for a reason, to be hard! Make the mythic DGs drop good stuff unique to the individual dungeons.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:14 AM, Carpetlick said:

Yes, let's do this! RG, TT are so useless, there is some nice potential but they are longer, tougher, and give bad GP. New drops! Mythic is there for a reason, to be hard! Make the mythic DGs drop good stuff unique to the individual dungeons.

If you really want some items with the same bonuses like myth techno dg items' ones, you would definitely try getting them from garden/termitary/tree dungeons. You can always make a use of those dgs. Popularity is another thing but that's simply up to people.

We already got 2 drop slots in all mythical difficulity dungeons. These dgs are a great source of crafting materials. If you find any of these easy to complete, why not spamming them as well :pleased:

Actually i have an idea. 

Since technopolis dungeons have its own costume Nomarch, why not making mythical garden/TT/tree dgs to drop costumes as well? Or those types of dgs in any difficulity? Hmmmm

Edited by Hapimonas

1 hour ago, Hapimonas said:

Since technopolis dungeons have its own costume Nomarch, why not making mythical garden/TT/tree dgs to drop costumes as well? Or those types of dgs in any difficulity? Hmmmm

Doesnt tree have tree of öife guard as an unique costume

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Doesnt tree have tree of öife guard as an unique costume

Nop, that's a Spring Event's suit.

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Nop, that's a Spring Event's suit.

Well, then i agree that garden/tt/tree should have unique costumes aswell