Implemented suggestions thread

Gaddafi

Can we get a thread in here made by an admin to see and keep track or possibly even vote for suggestions that will or might be implemented in future updates? 

Personally, I'm against that:unknw: 

I like being surprised by new things that are coming.

It would also be a shame if devs planned on putting something in the game, admins posted here, players would be excited for it and then for some reason they couldn't make it xD worst case scenario:pardon: 

Or that players might get even more impatient for an update if it's in their favour:cat1:

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

It would also be a shame if devs planned on putting something in the game, admins posted here, players would be excited for it and then for some reason they couldn't make it xD worst case scenario:pardon: 

Or that players might get even more impatient for an update if it's in their favour:cat1:

Personally, I think this shows that developers actually care about the suggestions (I'm not saying they don't, but a little effort to show they do wouldn't hurt).

Also it would be nice to see what brilliant suggestions are accepted and it would possibly motivate others as well as reduce duplicated threads. 

Also, also not everyone like surprises. :pin6:

In all my years in game and forum i have seen admins and developers pop in on suggestions that are really good and beneficial for the game. So my advice is: Think great! And great things are bound to happen in game. 

I'm with it at least it will allow the game to grow by it's players instead of making massive updates that no one care about like the Ash cost event ( which was supposed to stay permanent in the game but was removed ) 

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

I'm sure that dev know what they can do and what they can't :fool: and the suggestion list isn't gonna be detailed. 

Something like this: 

Spoiler

we are planning to add a new raid boss to the game in the upcoming event. Choose with boss you would like to fight 

- Evil Tree

- Mini Mushroom gone wild

- Princess of the leaf 

something like this would only change in animation and name and every thing can be the same as far as coding go  

13 часов назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Can we get a thread in here made by an admin to see and keep track or possibly even vote for suggestions that will or might be implemented in future updates? 

No, I think this will not happen.
The fact is that we can work on some proposals for a year or even more.
We cannot say exactly which proposals we implement, but you can always read the announcement/release of the update.
All the important changes we always write there.

13 часов назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Also, also not everyone like surprises. :pin6:

It can not be! :khekhe:

9 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

No, I think this will not happen.
The fact is that we can work on some proposals for a year or even more.
We cannot say exactly which proposals we implement, but you can always read the announcement/release of the update.
All the important changes we always write there.

It can not be! :khekhe:

You know, now I'm tempted to check the suggestions made in the last 6 months and see how many actually got implemented. I'm not convinced by this. What am suggesting is already part of many gaming communities. 

And some of the things we want actually doesn't require a lot of work. For example:

Double tap activities skill on self or actual information for the skills.

2 минуты назад, Gaddafi сказал:

And some of the things we want actually doesn't require a lot of work. 

Don't forget that the topic in the "Suggestions" section does not guarantee that this will be added to the game

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Don't forget that the topic in the "Suggestions" section does not guarantee that this will be added to the game

Of course not, if every suggestions made is accepted then this will be a mad house. But I believe when a large part of the community wants something then it should really be considered. 

It doesn't even say how this works. How suggestions actually make it to the board? Do admins bring it to the devs attention? Or the devs scroll and cherry pick whats convenient?

Please put some light on this :pin1:

17 минут назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Please put some light on this :pin1:

• Developers are browsing the suggestions section and choosing something.
  • There are moments when I send them to a specific suggestion.

Especially important in both cases is the design and a clear description of the essence of the suggestion.
This will not be ignored if you explain as precisely as possible what you want and why it should be so.

39 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:
  • Developers are browsing the suggestions section and choosing something.
  • There are moments when I send them to a specific suggestion.

Especially important in both cases is the design and a clear description of the essence of the suggestion.
This will not be ignored if you explain as precisely as possible what you want and why it should be so.

Thanks and since this is a suggestion for the admins and 2 already refused, you can lock this thread if you wish.

4 минуты назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Thanks and since this is a suggestion for the admins and 2 already refused, you can lock this thread if you wish.

Good luck on the battlefield! :thumbs_up1: