New arena reward costume

Autocrata

Can we actually get a new costume, thats actually new and creative, and not some lazy reskin/recolor?  How hard can it be?:hopeless:

A gladiator costume or something arena related

Screenshot_20181003-073844_Warspear Online.jpg

Edited by Autocrata

As i said, making a new and creative costume, thats arena related, like a gladiator, or anything new really, just not copy and paste of the same costume for 5 tours in a row.

The developers of this game have a decade of experience with this game format, they should be able to develop and polish a simple costume pretty easily, and would not hinder the other projects they have in progress atm. So to me it just makes no sense why they would literally just paint the costume/change the cloak  instead of making something new.

Atleast every 2 tournaments:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Screenshot_20181003-081649_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181003-081722_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Autocrata

19 минут назад, Autocrata сказал:

So to me it just makes no sense why they would literally just paint the costume/change the cloak  instead of making something new.

It has already become something of a tradition, we can’t just change something well-established, it can destroy the players' worldview.

The game has many interesting costumes and you can also draw your version of this costume so that we can please you.
I can not promise this will be added to the game, but in any case, I can transfer the idea to the developers.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

It has already become something of a tradition, we can’t just change something well-established, it can destroy the players' worldview.

The game has many interesting costumes and you can also draw your version of this costume so that we can please you.
I can not promise this will be added to the game, but in any case, I can transfer the idea to the developers.

The old always bores, the new is more interesting! Changing the design of the costume will not eliminate a tradition. :tired2:

12 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

To me that makes little to no sense, for the longest time we did not have costumes, and when they came back, they came back as the same costumes from years ago, recolored and reskinned. By then most players didnt even know those costumes ever existed, and instead of going for something innovative,like the suggestion made above,they went for the same.

I dont know a single player that thinks those costumes are a tradition, considering they came back to the game a while ago,and i am certain,If some pool was made with 2 options .

1- Keep the same costume just reskinning and recoloring forever

2- New costumes as listed above

100% of the players would vote 2 .

It isnt well stablished at all, the developers just havent given people a second option,it was either that ,or nothing.

Developers are not obliged to do what players want ofc , but the only actual answer is :

They do not want to spend the time/human ressource to make that, because they dont think its worth it . ($$) Which is natural , considering companies want profit .

Plain and simple

But maybe if you guys ,did a pool, or something on the subject, to show them that there are actually a lot of players that would very much like that, they would be more inclined.

11 часов назад, Luan Borges сказал:

They do not want to spend the time/human ressource to make that, because they dont think its worth it .

Employees of the company do their favorite work for 10 years, and profit is not the main task. :true_story1:

I heard you, maybe we will come up with something :thumbs_up1:

13 минут назад, Autocrata сказал:

Here are some more options 

Let's do the following.
We have an annual costume contest, and you can offer such options on it.
You yourself will be able to submit this idea, of course, in accordance with established rules and recommendations.
Or transfer this idea to someone who will execute it.

By the way, the winners of the competition receive good rewards!

9 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Employees of the company do their favorite work for 10 years, and profit is not the main task. :true_story1:

I heard you, maybe we will come up with something :thumbs_up1:

Let's do the following.
We have an annual costume contest, and you can offer such options on it.
You yourself will be able to submit this idea, of course, in accordance with established rules and recommendations.
Or transfer this idea to someone who will execute it.

By the way, the winners of the competition receive good rewards!

Can't you guys show them this kinds of requests, so maybe they think its reasonable, and also do a pool on facebook or something on the subject.

This was the closest i could go, with the pixelated art you guys accept.

I do not want this as a random costume,that would kill its purpose, it would be nice to have this kind of costume as an arena reward for the champions.

@Reivenorik

Btw, i failed miserably at finding a way to insert a mouth there. And pixelated makes it impossible to draw the helmet close to similar, but i guess they would get from seeing the picture

43117162_180639596151103_6035712464417456128_n.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Luan Borges