PALADINS TOO OVERPOWERED

Nubmage

Dear Game Developers 

i wanted to start this discussion about paladins after recent update, i agree that you all spend a lot of time making skills for each class and try do best in the interest of all!!

i had recently been hard on my words talking about the last update coz i could not agree with the update. 

Surprising how some players cried about skill corrections and you changed it back to what it was. In the initial update you gave skill using ability even if the players are under fetter effect. And now with that massive heal from the new skill how u think any class can defeat them? 

A full arena druid with castle healing pots and a pala with that massive heal are completely unbeatable in arenas. I suggest that since pala already have max stuns and a heal skill already, why not remove non usage of skill ability even at lvl 4-5. Trust me real server show you better than test and i think all will agree about paladin tooooo much overpowered now. All pvp pala will keep fetters at 4-5 because they do not want opponents to use skills, a player cannot move agreed with fetters but cant use skills thats too much. Me being a full +10 cant survive coz i die in their stuns. 

I hope we get some positive response from you!!!

Edited by Necromaa

5 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Me being a full +10 cant survive coz i die in their stuns. 

Thats the case with too many classes now actually lets see.... Charmer, DK, Druid, Hunter, Barbarian, Warlock they all can stun you during the whole pvp and you just stand a dummy to click on the revive button when it show up :pin7:

That pvp cave is the mother of all evil :pin6:   stop 1v1 you'll feel better at arena :pin2:

3 hours ago, UK said:

Thats the case with too many classes now actually lets see.... Charmer, DK, Druid, Hunter, Barbarian, Warlock they all can stun you during the whole pvp and you just stand a dummy to click on the revive button when it show up :pin7:

That pvp cave is the mother of all evil :pin6:   stop 1v1 you'll feel better at arena :pin2:

Dk not full stun, locks have window too, charmer stun too dont work sometimes, i m here talking about fetter skills that cannot be dodged and that massive heal like 2k how u expect to win a pvp pala against a pvp barb?

The advice is correct, don't compare the two classes with each other. We provided PVP content ranging from 2x2, so you need to consider a combination of two classes from different fractions. Find yourself a friend in arms, playing together is always more fun!

Edited by Reivenorik

32 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

The advice is correct, don't compare the two classes with each other. We provided PVP content ranging from 2x2, so you need to consider a combination of two classes from different fractions. Find yourself a friend in arms, playing together is always more fun!

And that's what I've been telling since over 3 years:suspicious1:

Still fetter is too op skill. It stops moving and skill use abilities of a group of enemy/mobs. This is too good at dg, arina and war. When at mc side except lock nobody can stop moving of a group of enemy/mobs. In elf druid, mage and pala can stop moving of a group of enemy/mobs. Any advice for that?

37 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Still fetter is too op skill. It stops moving and skill use abilities of a group of enemy/mobs. This is too good at dg, arina and war. When at mc side except lock nobody can stop moving of a group of enemy/mobs. In elf druid, mage and pala can stop moving of a group of enemy/mobs. Any advice for that?

Necro cant stop but it can distract them with panic

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

What combination according to you can beat 2 pala, or a pala with druid or a pala with bd? I will try that and if it works no problem, else you will give skill usage to opponents on fetters? 

Coz with castle relics on fetters makes the time of fetters too long too

12 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Necro cant stop but it can distract them with panic

pala fetter, mage chain and druid aoe root. can stop a group of enemy. If we are not talking about 1vs1. Without lock nobody have that ability. That skills too op for dg, arina and at war. especially fetter long lasting and pala have jump also group stun. 

Funny when people say FULL STUN AND OP HEAL. No no, it's EITHER full stun OR high heal, because if you level up both prayer and call you will lose shield stun duration and banner damage and buff, and if you level up shield strike instead, you lose harad call stun chance.

And you really can't consider Prayer OP after it got nerfed to 45 sec cd and 40% heal at 4/4. Fetter was also nerfed if you didn't notice, the radius is now ridiculously small, it really can't get any smaller. What else do you want?

If Sentinels lose Paladin fetters, there will be no counter for Legions many control classes.

Every time anyone suggests fetter nerf, I'll ask 1 question... Why didn't you complain about Fetters before Experts existed? That's right, because the skill itself isn't OP.

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Funny when people say FULL STUN AND OP HEAL. No no, it's EITHER full stun OR high heal, because if you level up both prayer and call you will lose shield stun duration and banner damage and buff, and if you level up shield strike instead, you lose harad call stun chance.

And you really can't consider Prayer OP after it got nerfed to 45 sec cd and 40% heal at 4/4. Fetter was also nerfed if you didn't notice, the radius is now ridiculously small, it really can't get any smaller. What else do you want?

If Sentinels lose Paladin fetters, there will be no counter for Legions many control classes.

Every time anyone suggests fetter nerf, I'll ask 1 question... Why didn't you complain about Fetters before Experts existed? That's right, because the skill itself isn't OP.

Ok if you say u want to keep fetters just remove that new healing skill from pala that gives u 2k heal and increase max hp too. Plus that shield absorbing full dmg, you are just enjoying the most broken class for now and i wasnt talking about 1vs1 this whole point us about group fights. Mayb you forgot u pairing with a full reward lvl 24 druid with war buffs and castle heal pots luring bunch of pro mcs in cave!!!!

My point here is not to nerf the class so u stop playing it, my point here is give equally op skills to legion side to counter your op skills:) simple fact

Fetter stuns, op heal, shield barrier absorbing full damage what else u need? You want all others to quit? 

Funny topic, I kill paladins easy.

Tip: Stay away from banner and don't be close to your teammate or else fetter will stun more targets from your team.

The only class who needs to be nerfed right now is barbarian.

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

Ok if you say u want to keep fetters just remove that new healing skill from pala that gives u 2k heal and increase max hp too. Plus that shield absorbing full dmg, you are just enjoying the most broken class for now and i wasnt talking about 1vs1 this whole point us about group fights. Mayb you forgot u pairing with a full reward lvl 24 druid with war buffs and castle heal pots luring bunch of pro mcs in cave!!!!

My point here is not to nerf the class so u stop playing it, my point here is give equally op skills to legion side to counter your op skills:) simple fact

I didn't talk about 1v1 either.

new heal skill is % of raw base hp without buffs, so 2k heal only on tanks with full hp builds, it would be less than 1500 on other chars, and it has 45 sec cd, it's not nearly one of the best healing skills in the game after the big 50% cd increase and the nerf it got.

Not to mention that Pala sacrifices good stats like life steal, accuracy or physical damage for max hp, in order to get a good benefit off of those hp based skills.

Compare that to DK's Reserves ticking 1k/time for 6 times.

And the when I have shield I don't have high damage or good stuns besides Fetters, so it's not really optimal in group fights.

And to counter my op skills, you simply have to not stand still, because 5 classes in legion can fully stun paladin and other elves, and 3 of them can do it from 7 yards so it's an almost guaranteed initiative stun and 1 of those can rush in and get so much damage dealt without being afraid of any stun for 10 seconds, after that, take a moment to realize how small fetter radius has become and how easily it can be avoided especially with screen bugs, add to that a good teammate and u can kill any pala with any teammate if played well it just might come to RNG factors. 

OH AND BTW, if 1 pala is causing trouble for you in cave and Arena, maybe it doesn't mean that the whole class is broken, maybe that one Pala is just too good, and your only hope is to take away fetters. :pigface:

In test server the heal skill had 30 sec cd (I had it at 23s) and it healed 50% hp, while fetter didn't silence but it dealt big damage from DoT (around 500 x3 times). if devs return Pala to that state you will complain even more and you will not be satisfied because of how desperate you are and will still be.

Edited by Gladiator

On 10/3/2018 at 12:13 AM, Necromaa said:

Dear Game Developers 

i wanted to start this discussion about paladins after recent update, i agree that you all spend a lot of time making skills for each class and try do best in the interest of all!!

i had recently been hard on my words talking about the last update coz i could not agree with the update. 

Surprising how some players cried about skill corrections and you changed it back to what it was. In the initial update you gave skill using ability even if the players are under fetter effect. And now with that massive heal from the new skill how u think any class can defeat them? 

A full arena druid with castle healing pots and a pala with that massive heal are completely unbeatable in arenas. I suggest that since pala already have max stuns and a heal skill already, why not remove non usage of skill ability even at lvl 4-5. Trust me real server show you better than test and i think all will agree about paladin tooooo much overpowered now. All pvp pala will keep fetters at 4-5 because they do not want opponents to use skills, a player cannot move agreed with fetters but cant use skills thats too much. Me being a full +10 cant survive coz i die in their stuns. 

I hope we get some positive response from you!!!

I do not know ..................... maybe ................ all the classes!? :grinning:

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Funny topic, I kill paladins easy.

Tip: Stay away from banner and don't be close to your teammate or else fetter will stun more targets from your team.

The only class who needs to be nerfed right now is barbarian.

Yea coz some pala from sentinetal sides help login your accounts and spam arena for u and you having most broken class on mc side still cry about barb. Get hold of urself terchoborg before even commenting here.  And if u really think you can beat pala, why not you and gladiator have a pvp in front of everyone? 

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I didn't talk about 1v1 either.

new heal skill is % of raw base hp without buffs, so 2k heal only on tanks with full hp builds, it would be less than 1500 on other chars, and it has 45 sec cd, it's not nearly one of the best healing skills in the game after the big 50% cd increase and the nerf it got.

Not to mention that Pala sacrifices good stats like life steal, accuracy or physical damage for max hp, in order to get a good benefit off of those hp based skills.

Compare that to DK's Reserves ticking 1k/time for 6 times.

And the when I have shield I don't have high damage or good stuns besides Fetters, so it's not really optimal in group fights.

And to counter my op skills, you simply have to not stand still, because 5 classes in legion can fully stun paladin and other elves, and 3 of them can do it from 7 yards so it's an almost guaranteed initiative stun and 1 of those can rush in and get so much damage dealt without being afraid of any stun for 10 seconds, after that, take a moment to realize how small fetter radius has become and how easily it can be avoided especially with screen bugs, add to that a good teammate and u can kill any pala with any teammate if played well it just might come to RNG factors. 

OH AND BTW, if 1 pala is causing trouble for you in cave and Arena, maybe it doesn't mean that the whole class is broken, maybe that one Pala is just too good, and your only hope is to take away fetters. :pigface:

In test server the heal skill had 30 sec cd (I had it at 23s) and it healed 50% hp, while fetter didn't silence but it dealt big damage from DoT (around 500 x3 times). if devs return Pala to that state you will complain even more and you will not be satisfied because of how desperate you are and will still be.

Listen dude! Whoever you are, i really dont care, my opinion and this is an open forum, i still remember how u cried on elf side world chats after reading preview post about fetters nerf, i can send you ss because u totally depend on fetters a lot. 

P.S. this topic was for developers and not for THEMERCS guild members or mods. If i face any problems in game due to unbalanced classes i guess i have full rights to talk about it. Before this update you were way easier for me. Just remember you wont enjoy it for a long time bro:)  

Every class has a skill to depend on somehow...

Firstly, Fetter is a basic skill which has been there since day 1 so I can understand why Palas are upset with it being nerfed.

Secondly, when the update post got released, Gladiator admitted serveral times that Palas are op but like everyone else, he didn't want a basic skill to get nerfed for some problem which lies in expert skills.

Thirdly, now that Nabnecro was against your opinion because to him it's possible to beat Palas you suddenly jump on him and blame him of playing the most broken class on mc side. If there is a 'most broken class on mc side' which can defeat Palas not only in 1vs1 but also in party play mode, why don't you play that class:huh:

P.S.: The forum is for all Warspear players, no matter from which guild they come. I can't see anyone else from THEMERCS guild posting here except for Gladiator. Anyone being forum member is welcome to join discussing in all available topics. Only by discussing the negative or positive sides of a suggestion/complaint would turn out. Just because one person says something, it doesn't mean that it's the only right thing.

Also, threats in any way aren't appreciated in our community. Therefore, I must ask you to take your personal issues somewhere else. 

Thank you for understanding:smile:

2 hours ago, Necromaa said:

And if u really think you can beat pala, why not you and gladiator have a pvp in front of everyone? 

Wow that's really a nice compliment that you think I could beat one the best if not the best mc player out there, thanks a lot for making me look even more intimidating. :christmaskiss:

Listen dude! Whoever you are, i really dont care, my opinion and this is an open forum, i still remember how u cried on elf side world chats after reading preview post about fetters nerf, i can send you ss because u totally depend on fetters a lot. 

P.S. this topic was for developers and not for THEMERCS guild members or mods. If i face any problems in game due to unbalanced classes i guess i have full rights to talk about it. Before this update you were way easier for me. Just remember you wont enjoy it for a long time bro:)  

You have every right to make posts and I have every right to reply, so let's move on from that.

And If you saw my topic about Pala nerfs you know that I didn't just "cry", I made some arguments and no one really answered to any one of them and many agreed with me, I wasn't the only one who thought that way, Russians had more topics about it and everyone thought that devs went harsh on Paladins, well, except you and your guild cus apparently it won't be enough for you till you can win me xxXXxDDdDdDddD

Anyway, did you guys catch that he exposed himself? Lemme make it clearer.

Before this update you were way easier for me. Just remember you wont enjoy it for a long time bro:)  

What a reason to nerf a class :biggrin:

Because I was easier for you? Beside that you didn't win me even before the update, but what a flawed logic anyway. Yeah let's just nerf all classes till you can beat everyone xD

It's (now) clear that this whole topic is purely made out of hate towards the fact that you can't win in 1v1 or in 2v2 or 3v3 so you just resort to devs to take away every skill possible for you to not have any trouble in arena, not noticing the gear and the skill gap that we have and not acknowledging that you just don't play well enough even though you have one of the strongest classes, I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way.

I don't wanna turn this thread to me bragging about myself, but I really have to state up some facts for ya, if you're gonna come here and demand that my class is just OP for your personal benefit with no real argument.

You can ask what you might consider better Paladins as me like Itachi and Mrchamba about how our 2v2 fights went when I fought vs them. If it's really that OP I should've lost to stronger palas (2 palas with higher amps than me, and the second is full greatness).

Edited by Gladiator

5 hours ago, Morgana said:

Every class has a skill to depend on somehow...

Firstly, Fetter is a basic skill which has been there since day 1 so I can understand why Palas are upset with it being nerfed.

Secondly, when the update post got released, Gladiator admitted serveral times that Palas are op but like everyone else, he didn't want a basic skill to get nerfed for some problem which lies in expert skills.

Thirdly, now that Nabnecro was against your opinion because to him it's possible to beat Palas you suddenly jump on him and blame him of playing the most broken class on mc side. If there is a 'most broken class on mc side' which can defeat Palas not only in 1vs1 but also in party play mode, why don't you play that class:huh:

P.S.: The forum is for all Warspear players, no matter from which guild they come. I can't see anyone else from THEMERCS guild posting here except for Gladiator. Anyone being forum member is welcome to join discussing in all available topics. Only by discussing the negative or positive sides of a suggestion/complaint would turn out. Just because one person says something, it doesn't mean that it's the only right thing.

Also, threats in any way aren't appreciated in our community. Therefore, I must ask you to take your personal issues somewhere else. 

Thank you for understanding:smile:

Dks skill exhalation of darkness got nerfed tooe years ago but well devs never intended to even mention it.

Which nerf? Removed critical without any reasons. 

The skill isn't even overpowered or even good because it's dealing low damage

9 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Dks skill exhalation of darkness got nerfed tooe years ago but well devs never intended to even mention it.

Which nerf? Removed critical without any reasons. 

The skill isn't even overpowered or even good because it's dealing low damage

Leave it man, you cant win them! They just over power you not only in game but in forums too. Actually problem is not many legion players are forum friendly. They want respect but dont want to give respect! Wanna ban me on forum permanently. Do it i dont care about you anymore!!!! Because useless keeping your point when no one except you jump into every mind EVERY DISCUSSION, even though not required, 

Go ban me because I DONT CARE now

17 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Leave it man, you cant win them! They just over power you not only in game but in forums too. Actually problem is not many legion players are forum friendly. They want respect but dont want to give respect! Wanna ban me on forum permanently. Do it i dont care about you anymore!!!! Because useless keeping your point when no one except you jump into every mind EVERY DISCUSSION, even though not required, 

Go ban me because I DONT CARE now

Ban for what, exactly. We don't make our own justice man. We have rules to follow as you all. 

You did not break any kind of rule so far; there is no reason to issue a ban. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Ban for what, exactly. We don't make our own justice man. We have rules to follow as you all. 

You did not break any kind of rule so far; there is no reason to issue a ban. 

Nothing at all. It's the typical "lose an argument and then act as a victim" behavior.

16 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Nothing at all. It's the typical "lose an argument and then act as a victim" behavior.

Behave like Obama and not Trump. Mayb you can give that piece of advice to you lil guild mods, 

i did not lose the argument, u just have support thats why you talk big. Wait for a day when the tables will turn till then i give you that last laugh. 

52 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Behave like Obama and not Trump. Mayb you can give that piece of advice to you lil guild mods, 

i did not lose the argument, u just have support thats why you talk big. Wait for a day when the tables will turn till then i give you that last laugh. 

No supports here, all are treated same here, no matter in what guild nor what class you are. All opinions are appreciated, only on how you express them, it should be in proper way, don't get rage.

Please keep forum away from dramas and personal problems. 

Have a nice day!

13 hours ago, Necromaa said:

What support? I didn't break any rule, and you can also reply without breaking the rules so you don't get banned, but I guess you wanna reply with insults so you can't. :christmascandy:

You didn't reply to my arguments so you lost it, and the topic should be closed when the point of the thread was answered. :smile:

Paladin is a better version of shaman 

Both classes share very similar skills just paladins have got better ones. 

Fetter = Earthquake 

Sure the distance is missing but this is handled with the silence function which shuts down the usage of skills. 

Pala totem = Shaman totem

Palas extra feature AOE damage

New skill pala = Shaman new heal skill

I am too lazy to look the names up but it's basically the same just pala has got it way better with more %

I am not saying that paladin needs a nerf ( i think it's good as it is now) 

But maybe make palas a little more 'tankier' because it's the worst tank class to play with

Palas are to me healers but no tankers (my opinion🤔