My account got blocked and I totaly deserve it

Localkiler

I broke the EULA rule, and I’ve tried to talk with support about it, but they’ve responded I am perm blocked from the game or have ignored my message.

My question to one of the moderator, if you could kindly provide me an email adress that would go through my explanation and respond it.

Because I want get back to the community, and I feel like I need to talk with an inviduell about my situation (who works at AIGRIND).

Hello there!

You did right contacting the technical support regarding your issue since they are in charge of those kind of things. 

Unfortunately, your account will not be unblocked if there has been a good reason to block it. Every single player has to agree to the EULA when creating an account and a violation of those rules will lead to punishment in any way, depending on how bad you violated the EULA.

In this case I fear you will have to create a new character and make sure you don't do anything wrong again:huh:

Sorry for those bad news!

Have a nice day and good luck with everything :) 

32 minutes ago, Localkiler said:

My question to one of the moderator, if you could kindly provide me an email adress that would go through my explanation and respond it.

Hello there.

I can provide you the following address, though, mind that it will to the support team anyway. They are, as Morgana said, in charge when it comes to Blocked Accounts.

https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues

I bid you luck! 

For the Email Address: [email protected]