Suggestion Rating   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rating out of 5

• 1/5
    • 2/5
    • 3/5
    • 4/5
    • 5/5

I saw few players talking about this issue and i was inspired to give my suggestion 

It's simply a Menu that allow new players to request assistance for completing 1 quest per time. 

HOW IT Works:

Basically New player have some difficult time completing a quest ( either because its hard for their hero or they don't understand how to do it ) 

New player opens his quest menu and choose the quest which he have a problem with and click on " Ask for help". Then a request window open for him containing the following :

- Quest / Quest name: shows the quest and which map its related to 

- Prefered Language: this option allow players from different languages to reach each other easily and the list will only have the 5 Languages supported in game client [ English, Spanish, Russian, etc...]

- Class: this would allow the players to choose compatible class to get the quest done.

Ex: New player plays Barbarian and Helper's class is Shaman and they quest is to kill a mini boss or a boss this is better than Barbian and Rogue.

- Fees: an amount of gold with the New player have to pay to complete his request ( I would personally suggest something like 500g for Starting maps and 1k for Irselnort - The Ash Coast  and 3-4k for Ayvondil - The Eternal Forest.

- Number of available Requests/ Time left for Request to recharge: This should be 1 request per day and you can add more requests with few mcoins.

and then New Player waits till someone accept to help him.

As for Helpers They will have their own "Aid System Menu" which contain 2 Options: "Ask for Help" or "Offer Aid". 

Offer Aid: 

this will open a list of published requests from which he can see:

Quest Name( and all related info like map and quest's dialog) - New Player (his class - level and if he is online or not - and his location on the map) - Reward ( yeah ofc there will be a reward ) - preferred language 

Once the Helper Accept a request he is automatically teleported to the New player's location and they try to complete the quest, and once the quest is done the Helper is teleported back to the town in which he had his statue activated ( My statue activated  in Ayvondil town 3 and I helped in a quest at Irselnort when the quest is reported im teleported back to Ayvondil town 3 even if i was not standing in it) 

this is how it should basically work

However there are limitation

- you have total of 5 requests per day even with miracle coins, 1 request = 1 quest done, you can only have 1 request posted per time 

- only main story quests are allowed to be added in a request and not all of them

- dungeon quests and special events quests aren't allowed to be added in a request 

- the current posted request will only disappear in one of these cases ( if the player is offline for 5 min or more then the quest will be temporarily unavailable until the player relogs - if the quest has been completed by the New player either by himself or a Helper's aid - if the New player posted another request then the new request will replace the old one - the player has been offline for 24 hour )

- Helper's Level should be not above the New player's level by 5 ( New player's level : Helper's level /  10 : 15 / 15 : 20 / 17 : 22 ) unless the request have been posted for more than 30min or 1h then the lvl cap is increased or removed.

Personal note: I've been playing this game for many years and I know that most suggestions aren't considered in improving the game and the few which are they takes 2-3 years to implement but i'm hoping that this post inspire the dev to address the issue .

I dont really think that people would need this system because you can skip mini boss/ boss and dg quests and in later maps its easier to find help

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont really think that people would need this system because you can skip mini boss/ boss and dg quests and in later maps its easier to find help

Yeah I usually tell that to anyone who ask for help but that kills the game for them 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:12 PM, Carpetlick said:

What about six shadows or that similar quest on Chosen island?

On 10/3/2018 at 6:25 AM, Jcbreff said:

Lord of the orphan lake

yes like six shadows and other quests with limited access to only questors the system should allow players to gain access to help

On 10/3/2018 at 2:03 AM, Counciler said:

+9 daggers i choose be druid so its now +9 staff ?

Or u mean helper is like minion cause we have minions

I don't think anyone would ask for help if he has +9 abd yes minions can help but they don't offer guidance or assistance :tongue:

11 hours ago, Bdsc said:

yes like six shadows and other quests with limited access to only questors the system should allow players to gain access to help

I don't think anyone would ask for help if he has +9 abd yes minions can help but they don't offer guidance or assistance :tongue:

Ur guidance is from quest description and map, minion does heal or dmg, example when i was lvl17 and in swamp plague witch doctor helped me kill blue slugs for quest in swamps, theres no need for what i imagine is a helper = ask random player to help you ? To ask wc or pm most will help the only way this would benefit ppl is by tele can be 1g, other than that your making it so ppl expect something for helping newbies.

Beside that lvl 17 is advanced enough for it's player to understand the basics of how this game works 

Blue slug quest isn't a main tho it has a shortcut to finish it 

Tele 1 gold isn't the problem. It's walking all the way for example from t4 Ash coast to Forsaken main land and going in depth in it

I think that would actually take 10-15 min walking 

31 minutes ago, Bdsc said:

Beside that lvl 17 is advanced enough for it's player to understand the basics of how this game works 

Blue slug quest isn't a main tho it has a shortcut to finish it 

Tele 1 gold isn't the problem. It's walking all the way for example from t4 Ash coast to Forsaken main land and going in depth in it

I think that would actually take 10-15 min walking 

Why would you walk all that way?

And there are some shortcuts in forsaken starting island

1 hour ago, Bdsc said:

Last time I was there was no short cuts if you wanted to go to harbour you will need to pass on t1 

When was the last time you visited map 1 since the shortcut was added when 10th anniversary update came

20181006_124524.png

Edited by Jcbreff