suggestion for weak to pro players horror dg

subhojeet

As we know horror is coming. so if there is 4 mode of dg difficulty,

Easy for low amp players easy to do. Drop Those lvl 26 stun wep, and lvl 26 dodge cape and amulet, lvl 26 hp regain+vamp rings etc.

Normal for normal amp players little hard dg for +6 amp players. Drop lvl 26 last year wep vamp bonus, and lvl 26 parry cape, hp amulet, accuracy rings etc.

Hard for more difficult than normal dg. Drop lvl 28 wep with stun bonus, lvl 28 dodge cape, lvl 28 dodge amulet, lvl 28 dodge/block rings etc.

Heroic more difficult then hard lvl dg. Drop lvl 28 wep with vamp bonus, lvl 28 hp/parry cape, lvl 28 accuracy rings etc.

This way who really op player will get their item and who weak will get their items.

The lvl of player will get own lvl gears if try higher lvl dg. As example lvl 20 doing lvl 28 dg will drop lvl 20 item. and As always dg have a lvl cap so lvl 28 wont drop at lvl 24 or less.

p.s: It is just a suggestion. Don't hate me.

Edited by subhojeet

Lvl 20 doing lvl 28 will drop lvl 20? That's a stupid idea, if they wanted 20 items they'd do dg 20. They do 28 because 20 maybe their strongest character and they want 28 because it sells for the most

2 hours ago, Onepunch said:

Lol really bad suggestion, maybe in your head sounds good but is poop.

Hello there!

Please treat every forum member's opinion and suggestion with respect. You would like to be treated the same way:thumbs_up1:

On Wed Sep 26 2018 at 12:06 PM, subhojeet said:

As we know horror is coming. so if there is 4 mode of dg difficulty,

Easy for low amp players easy to do. Drop Those lvl 26 stun wep, and lvl 26 dodge cape and amulet, lvl 26 hp regain+vamp rings etc.

Normal for normal amp players little hard dg for +6 amp players. Drop lvl 26 last year wep vamp bonus, and lvl 26 parry cape, hp amulet, accuracy rings etc.

Hard for more difficult than normal dg. Drop lvl 28 wep with stun bonus, lvl 28 dodge cape, lvl 28 dodge amulet, lvl 28 dodge/block rings etc.

Heroic more difficult then hard lvl dg. Drop lvl 28 wep with vamp bonus, lvl 28 hp/parry cape, lvl 28 accuracy rings etc.

This way who really op player will get their item and who weak will get their items.

The lvl of player will get own lvl gears if try higher lvl dg. As example lvl 20 doing lvl 28 dg will drop lvl 20 item. and As always dg have a lvl cap so lvl 28 wont drop at lvl 24 or less.

p.s: It is just a suggestion. Don't hate me.

Normal to heroic concept sounds good.

But low level player on 28 dg getting low level items will be unfair:D

Heroic dg may add 5 status items like that they added before

I'd certainly like the idea of dungeon difficulty. Because I dread when I think about going to lvl28dungeon of horror or snow.

I'd rather maybe just save myself the embarrassment in front of the whole party, and not get pulverised by some hard hitting mobs and minibosses.

Edited by Fortuno