Discussing nerfed and op classes after update 7.7

Omercix

15 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I also tested the skill myself and it was working correctly untill the end of test server, there was no annoucement neither of the changes on % debuff nor this bug with pene/accu. I don't think he lied, he probably got to test it before the bug.

@Omercix did you just quote me? I might have missed it

I did not , also I did not opened this topic , someone who opened this topic probably deleted his\her messages.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:33 PM, aks said:

So u mean vla has 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury? Right 

That means he gave up on stun of shield strike right?

So only damage skill he got is strong blow? Right

Defeat at 1/4 noob damge same for shield strike if he using shield.

And u mean he has 8k hp? As a barb?

Only then he can heal 2k

A 6k hp barb heals 1500 only that too once in 40 sec.

And as per ur saying 2 barb ganking on some one in 2×2, 3×3 will easily kill them, then same goes for bd.,2bd can easily kill barb.

And only noob will attack barb when resist on, let run till resist over.

Only noob druid will try to tank barb.

And if rangers cant make better use of traps against barbs or other class then he should try learn play Ranger.

And as u said vla use 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury means he gave up on stun and damage.

How will a low damage barb can kill a high heal druid?

And i must tell u that build barb cant beat bd that for sure.

barb has a 7 yard charge if u forgot which u obv has to tank and please tell me how much u participate in arena cuz u talk a lot
give an ss of ur char
ask mine i ll give
Vlaconan hits me 700-800 i have 2 rewards on druid 45% resil
others hit less but does it matter cuz am already dead

On 9/26/2018 at 2:36 AM, aks said:

U should meet some pro ranger who know how to play Ranger then. 5/5 trap last for 7 sec and u can put 3 of them, and scatter shot is buffed too.

barb charger over trap

On 9/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, Madz101 said:

barb has a 7 yard charge if u forgot which u obv has to tank and please tell me how much u participate in arena cuz u talk a lot
give an ss of ur char
ask mine i ll give

barb charger over trap

Prefix : I am not barb main /// do not use a barb

7 yard stun is false, charge range is 5 yards + 2 with inaccessible relic, where one relic slot is sacrificed (Pene relic  could also be used in place)

charge is a chance based stun with low proc chance in itself, when coupled with the resist stat + other defensive stats can be countered

Your damage intake argument can be used against any class on your side as well, BDs with base hit 1k have passives that increase their hit to 1.4k or more

Paladins follow the same trend as barb with their multi defense reduction skills (banner and FOJ)  which are both AoE yes? 😛

Barb cannot charge over trap, what you said there was utterly false.

I am not saying barbarian as a class requires buff, but this argument that the class is op has become a forum meme on the Russian side and is completely ridiculous if it spreads here as well.

Oh yes, dk needs a buff, tq.

On 9/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, Madz101 said:

give an ss of ur char
ask mine i ll give

barb charger over trap

i don't understand, is charge what make barb op?

i mean sure, a 7 yard stun with relic, look op, but a class that revolves around 1 skill never really works

if that skill is the problem, just counter it and your fine really

just add some resistance + an already skill that doesn't have a 100% success chance, and when it fail to stun you, your good?

On 9/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, Madz101 said:

i like how you make it look like barb are the only class that could hit you 700-800 damage

couldn't other physical classes like rouge, death knight, hunter, ranger, bladedancer and maybe even charmer and paladin with the same high damage deal the same thing?

or is there something special in barb?

as high as your resil could go you are still a caster with cloth armor and low physical defense and he have penetration

Warlock can just click the BD and simply use fear/circle and the BD wont touch him unless he is almost on melee range, so if even if BD resist one stun (5-10% at best) you kite back with blue pool anyway. 

If a BD invest too much on resist he will have lower resi and def and die too fast, warlock is a damager class with a lot dmg skills, and also can boost crit chance easy up to 50%, grimoire lowers def and mdef -75% etc. Warlocks would win in arena and PvP those potato bds

Meanwhile if 2 barbarian meet 2 lock on 2v2, even if the warlock predict the 7 yard instant chargue using dark circle on himself, barb still can get 10 seconds immunity to all stuns... in 10s he can kill you 4 times dude xD

On 9/29/2018 at 5:03 AM, FakeUser said:

i mean sure, a 7 yard stun with relic, look op, but a class that revolves around 1 skill never really works

just add some resistance + an already skill that doesn't have a 100% success chance, and when it fail to stun you, your good?

i like how you make it look like barb are the only class that could hit you 700-800 damage

Is not just the 7 yard chargue, is their 10s immunity to stuns, 2h barb doing more burst damage than rogue cuz defeat dumb damage, stone skin is probably best passive skill in game, last wish, their heal + power boost skill, shield strike+new skill etc, even roar is pretty op. 

Look, i joined the ws discord some time ago and i saw the barb real talk i mentioned in past. I cover name for respect but moderators like @Higgings know that this is the same guy some pages ago on this topic quote me and talked like barbs are balanced and pro class xd

This topic is pretty good for other classes talk but i dont think barbarian have discussion at all, everyone know barbs need some kind of fix

20180929_231601.jpg

20180929_231912.jpg

20180929_232004.jpg

Edited by Spanish

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Look, i joined the ws discord some time ago and i saw the barb real talk i mentioned in past. I cover name for respect but moderators like @Higgings know that this is the same guy some pages ago on this topic quote me and talked like barbs are balanced and pro class xd

Mm I may not remember of this chat because I joined Discord thanks to an Admin, some months ago (I'll be more precise if necessary). But if I got who he is, I think it is also necessary to mention when he wrote that thing. 

I will scroll up messages, otherwise, to get more infos. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Mm I may not remember of this chat because I joined Discord thanks to an Admin, some months ago (I'll be more precise if necessary). But if I got who he is, I think it is also necessary to mention when he wrote that thing. 

I will scroll up messages, otherwise, to get more infos. 

All barbs that i know even some that are my friends brag about their class at all times even wc and its fine, is funny, but most would not say on forum because devs can read.

Wich is fine also, but atleast dont be like "barbs are balanced" and stuff xd is like a bait that piss off people ._.

4 hours ago, Spanish said:

All barbs that i know even some that are my friends brag about their class at all times even wc and its fine, is funny, but most would not say on forum because devs can read.

Wich is fine also, but atleast dont be like "barbs are balanced" and stuff xd is like a bait that piss off people ._.

Barbarian's immunity does seem over the top but it is an active skill.

basically provides leeway for barb to enter.

the charge + immune synergy is common for many classes not just barb, as a matter of fact it is weaker than most tank synergies.

DK =  death call + silence + pull ( only issue is the amount of time required to stack the skills and hence its very low active time)

Paladin = harad call + foj + banner (bug positioning and chance of stun fail)

Charmer = knowledge + any ranged skill

Warden = unkillable, just walk in

as you can see, every tank class has a synergy that allows for  'entering the fight' as per say

now you say barb's synergy is the most op because of its immunity, but keep in mind the setup required....

a barb has to either immune first OR charge first

Immune first = risk losing the status buff first

charge first = get stunned first by other opponent

IMO the weakest synergy of all the tank classes

keep in mind that to buff immune you sacrifice other skill points thereby sacrificing damage/defense

now compare that to a class like paladin per say, he gets an instant jump with aoe stun followed by another sure aoe stun unless resisted ( which overall times much more than immune and charge funnily enough)

like i said, i dont main barb, but this sense that barb is op comes from the fact that there are many high amped barbs, similar to the feeling that BD is op (even though it is to some extent but that is a topic for somewhere else completely)

On 9/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, ElmTree said:

Prefix : I am not barb main /// do not use a barb

7 yard stun is false, charge range is 5 yards + 2 with inaccessible relic, where one relic slot is sacrificed (Pene relic  could also be used in place)

charge is a chance based stun with low proc chance in itself, when coupled with the resist stat + other defensive stats can be countered

Your damage intake argument can be used against any class on your side as well, BDs with base hit 1k have passives that increase their hit to 1.4k or more

Paladins follow the same trend as barb with their multi defense reduction skills (banner and FOJ)  which are both AoE yes? 😛

Barb cannot charge over trap, what you said there was utterly false.

I am not saying barbarian as a class requires buff, but this argument that the class is op has become a forum meme on the Russian side and is completely ridiculous if it spreads here as well.

Oh yes, dk needs a buff, tq.

my arena partner is a ranger do not teach me whether it can charge over trap it certainly can charge over trap  
80% is low proc? flogic rite there defensive stats or resist stats to give up hp meaning u die faster
whatever u say its the same high resist means low defense
high defense means low resist 
high dodge means low hp
talking about rings ammy etc

On 9/29/2018 at 8:33 AM, FakeUser said:

couldn't other physical classes like rouge, death knight, hunter, ranger, bladedancer and maybe even charmer and paladin with the same high damage deal the same thing?

or is there something special in barb?

as high as your resil could go you are still a caster with cloth armor and low physical defense and he have penetration

rogue cant stun u or has immunity
neither all the other high hitting classes do they have to sacrifice one for another
u cant stun u cant run 10second immu barb running around even if u arent stunned max to save urself is link thats it
also they dont use immu together so atleast one has immu when the other is stunned making it so hard to combo the one which is stunned

32 minutes ago, ElmTree said:

Barbarian's immunity does seem over the top but it is an active skill.

basically provides leeway for barb to enter.

the charge + immune synergy is common for many classes not just barb, as a matter of fact it is weaker than most tank synergies.

DK =  death call + silence + pull ( only issue is the amount of time required to stack the skills and hence its very low active time)

Paladin = harad call + foj + banner (bug positioning and chance of stun fail)

Charmer = knowledge + any ranged skill

Warden = unkillable, just walk in

as you can see, every tank class has a synergy that allows for  'entering the fight' as per say

now you say barb's synergy is the most op because of its immunity, but keep in mind the setup required....

a barb has to either immune first OR charge first

Immune first = risk losing the status buff first

charge first = get stunned first by other opponent

IMO the weakest synergy of all the tank classes

keep in mind that to buff immune you sacrifice other skill points thereby sacrificing damage/defense

now compare that to a class like paladin per say, he gets an instant jump with aoe stun followed by another sure aoe stun unless resisted ( which overall times much more than immune and charge funnily enough)

like i said, i dont main barb, but this sense that barb is op comes from the fact that there are many high amped barbs, similar to the feeling that BD is op (even though it is to some extent but that is a topic for somewhere else completely)

however u argue it comes down to actual play in arena so 2 barbs are the so hard to kill and dont tell me barbs need to sacrifice dmg
they dont need to they have 700-900 dmg anws with 1 handed with so much penetration its like u have no defense at all 

7 hours ago, Madz101 said:

my arena partner is a ranger do not teach me whether it can charge over trap it certainly can charge over trap  
80% is low proc? flogic rite there defensive stats or resist stats to give up hp meaning u die faster
whatever u say its the same high resist means low defense
high defense means low resist 
high dodge means low hp
talking about rings ammy etc

7 hours ago, Madz101 said:

however u argue it comes down to actual play in arena so 2 barbs are the so hard to kill and dont tell me barbs need to sacrifice dmg
they dont need to they have 700-900 dmg anws with 1 handed with so much penetration its like u have no defense at all 

Bruv it's literally in the change logs lol... 

Ranger trap forces all classes to at the least keep positions locked, you can test this new found knowledge in arena if you want 😛

If the barb is caught he cannot move unless he procs resist

Now we can talk about resist Stat, I do not ask you to create a resist build as a matter of fact, I'm asking you to rely on your team mate. 

If the barbarian charges, even in a 2v2 condition your team mate can back you up. 

Paladin is a different case all together, hence why foj was planned to get a Nerf until many people disagreed. 

Or are you talking about pvp? In which case your point becomes completely invalid because this game is not meant for 1v1.

In the arena, you have been given enough space to play with the opponent,  run away from the barb until his immune runs out, similar to how to outplay banner users and even mage resist. 

If you give me a party of 2 barbarians, I'd feel sorry... Both characters have no method to kill secure. 

They will be taken out one by one if played by the opponent well. 

One could argue mage has a higher advantage than barb due to his resist and area lockdown instead of single player lockdown in the case of barbarian's charge but I'd rather not go into that topic deep. 

Again like I've said before, your perception of barbarians being op come from the fact that there are several high amped barbarians in your respective server. 

On US Sapphire we have many barbs with arena rewards and Amp yet can go down if outplayed by a team. 

4 hours ago, ElmTree said:

Bruv it's literally in the change logs lol... 

Ranger trap forces all classes to at the least keep positions locked, you can test this new found knowledge in arena if you want 😛

If the barb is caught he cannot move unless he procs resist

Now we can talk about resist Stat, I do not ask you to create a resist build as a matter of fact, I'm asking you to rely on your team mate. 

If the barbarian charges, even in a 2v2 condition your team mate can back you up. 

Paladin is a different case all together, hence why foj was planned to get a Nerf until many people disagreed. 

Or are you talking about pvp? In which case your point becomes completely invalid because this game is not meant for 1v1.

In the arena, you have been given enough space to play with the opponent,  run away from the barb until his immune runs out, similar to how to outplay banner users and even mage resist. 

If you give me a party of 2 barbarians, I'd feel sorry... Both characters have no method to kill secure. 

They will be taken out one by one if played by the opponent well. 

One could argue mage has a higher advantage than barb due to his resist and area lockdown instead of single player lockdown in the case of barbarian's charge but I'd rather not go into that topic deep. 

Again like I've said before, your perception of barbarians being op come from the fact that there are several high amped barbarians in your respective server. 

On US Sapphire we have many barbs with arena rewards and Amp yet can go down if outplayed by a team. 

100% agree with you

He is relying on vladeath who has got plenty of passive skills and arena rewards. 

Guys how many time do we have to say this 

Barb resistance is 4 sec at 1/4 and 10 at 4/4 

If you max both resistance and defeat you are as weak as a caster ( even Pala have multi stuns to keep him save) 

I play rogue and I can't 1 shot any caster who have 5k hp even if he have no def so 2h barb can't do it and neither do 1h users 

Barbs are strong but they aren't immortal 

Each class in this game is weak vs a certain class(es) and stong vs another 

If you want my opinion a Barb vs Dk I bet on Dk ( even after the Nerf ) and there is sure some class with a certain build at elf that can defeat A barbarian of the same amp lvl