Discussing nerfed and op classes after update 7.7

Omercix

I see where this conversation is headed , Nowhere 

Comparing barbs and dk is not a fair comparison , over the course of time classes have evolved and fit into multiple roles 

Bladedancer 

It is not just a tank class anymore its damage + medium tank class 

Barb

It is pure tank class with alot of damage and loads of stun 

Damage comparison 

There is no point in comparing barbs damage with bds

Barb uses one had weapon so effectively it swings faster, like 60% faster than bds 

so if u see barb doing 400 damage and bd doing 640 damage thats the same thing, but barbs have edge here because they can get their skills in faster and hence get more dps

Taking that into account barbs get an effective 80% increase in speed roughly 

It means 400 dmg barb and 720 dmg bd are same 

Health and defense factor 

Barbs have more health in comparison to bladedancers ( thanks to mc passive and shield ) so they can sustain more damage 

Overall - Barbs have better stun cycle , almost comparable damage and better sustain,That being said i do agree 40% increase in dmg from pob is too much must be 20% max 

7 hours ago, Man said:

No need just go eu server mc side and inspect vladeath .

P.S

Dnt be shocked :grinning:

I just showed you the whole damage 

It's as same as vavavis

You are just avoiding it because you know it that bds got huge damage. 

On 9/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, Raislin said:

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37345

With any dmg buff its over 900 damage. And he meant your damage value not what he hits on other people. Although you can still hit over 900s on +5 pvp tanks with that probably. Since about 45% ferocity if you have the skill.

Let's try something better.

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37852
The enchant is wrong btw, charmed, it should give 63.

Voila ~930 dmg

Edited by Gladiator

9 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

I just showed you the whole damage 

It's as same as vavavis

You are just avoiding it because you know it that bds got huge damage. 

This is just an example barb not even full +10 and also not online and look at his dmg imagine if he was +10 and online with arena awards ? Im sure he will have more than 1300 dmg yet you still crying about bd stop it alrdy and use 2h if u want full dmg gm is doing well he wont give u perma stun + perfect dmg just wow

Screenshot_٢٠١٨٠٩٢٤-٠٠٥٤٢٧_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠١٨٠٩٢٤-٠٠٥٤٣٢_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠١٨٠٩٢٤-٠٠٥٤٣٩_Warspear Online.jpg

46 minutes ago, Man said:

This is just an example barb not even full +10 and also not online and look at his dmg imagine if he was +10 and online with arena awards ? Im sure he will have more than 1300 dmg yet you still crying about bd stop it alrdy and use 2h if u want full dmg gm is doing well he wont give u perma stun + perfect dmg just wow

You are daydreaming. My dmg is 1009 ONLINE, you took a screenshot while I was online then added to friends so you can take a screenshot later when I was offline. but this can be easily proven by anyone who inspects me anytime when I'm offline. 

I'd also like to mention that, using the latest warspear calculator online, at +10 with that spear I will have exactly 1105 dmg WHILE ONLINE, not "more than 1300". (which a bd even using swords can reach 1177+)

One last thing that worths being mentioned is that while using a 2h weapon, barb can't use the one skill you're so afraid of: shield strike.

I have no stuns, and while I hit 700/autoattack max to a +10 bd, he hits me 1200/autoattack easily. 

Also, am I the only one who remembers ela got banned from forum for trying to bypass a 2 week mute by creating a second account? My question is why is he still here? 

Update: I'm sorry, seems like I'm wrong this time, you're right, I indeed have 1009 dmg while offline, do you want to know why? Because it seems like you can inspect people and see their stats together with guild buffs as if they were online, so I have 1009 both offline AND online. At +10 I would still have 1105, not "more than 1300"

Not sure if the inspect with guild buffs is a thing really, it may be a bug, so please a dev take a look into it

Edited by Mewingdrip
ttp

That barb isnt even +10 or have good dmg rings... yet hits almost 2000 dmg with the skill "DEFEAT" to +10 full arena lvl 27 set druids with resilence skill, 250 dmg chop, kills awards druids in 1 chargue+2 hits etc... why play rogue when you can play 2h barb xD 

Everyone knows barbs are too OP for years no matter how you build them there is no discussion the drama is pointless  

35 minutes ago, Spanish said:

That barb isnt even +10 or have good dmg rings... yet hits almost 2000 dmg with the skill "DEFEAT" to +10 full arena lvl 27 set druids with resilence skill, 250 dmg chop, kills awards druids in 1 chargue+2 hits etc... why play rogue when you can play 2h barb xD 

Everyone knows barbs are too OP for years no matter how you build them there is no discussion the drama is pointless  

Vlad with shield got hitted over 700 by Elasiribd 

How much damage would he get without his shield 

And 1 more thing

He also wouldn't be able to use shield strike so duck yes it's low damage and stop talking about bullshit and accept it. 

If a druid dies by a 2 hand barb then he is either low amped or stupid asf

Edited by Leeon Muller

1 hour ago, Man said:

Show me one barb or dk with over 1300 damage and doing over 700 damage on bds

If you have prooves i will shut up if don't then keep saying bullshit which you know is wrong

Perma stun barb? 

2h barb = no shield strike

Get some basic information about the game 

3 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Vlad with shield got hitted over 700 by Elasiribd 

How much damage would he get without his shield 

And 1 more thing

He also wouldn't be able to use shield strike so duck yes it's low damage and stop talking about bullshit and accept it. 

If a druid dies by a 2 hand barb he then he is either low amped or stupid asf

I'm going with second option for druid 

Even if barbarian actually hit you 2000 druids can have up to 5k hp and anti melee stuns so that's why it's option 2 

I saw dk +10 arena spear 27 and he didn't pass 1150 

There is a reason why no one play Barb 2h wep 

4 hours ago, Bdsc said:

I saw dk +10 arena spear 27 and he didn't pass 1150 

Max damage for barb or dk using arena spear lvl 27 and greatness items and guild buff is 1270

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37990

If you would add necro's dark power, then that player would have about 1460dmg

Why does no one complain about warden who can reach over 1300dmg https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37991

Edited by Jcbreff

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If you would add necro's dark power, then that player would have about 1460dmg

Avoid inserting other variabilities. Put only the real damage a char can reach, because if we have to consider also several buffs a char may have, then something like this happens:

IMG-20180924-WA0001.jpg

11 hours ago, Bdsc said:

I'm going with second option for druid 

Even if barbarian actually hit you 2000 druids can have up to 5k hp and anti melee stuns so that's why it's option 2 

+10 2h full dmg Barbarian hits 2000 to max amp resi druids just with a single skill "defeat" but chargue also does insane dmg and stuns for 4s, they will drop that 5k hp dont worry.

Druid anti mele stuns? Barbarian nature 4/4 gives you 10s full immunity to all kind of stuns dude xD And 7 yard chargue >5 yard root

11 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

If a druid dies by a 2 hand barb then he is either low amped or stupid asf

Lmao you calling all EU druids stupid? Because ALL of them died atleast once vs +9 2h barb with bad rings and far worse gear than them... but ye.. stupid weaksauce elves for diein vs barb pity them af.. barbs are pro 😎 right

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Max damage for barb or dk using arena spear lvl 27 and greatness items and guild buff is 1270

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37990

If barb use fury expert skill that is like 1 HP potion + 15% power he should have top dmg i guess

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Avoid inserting other variabilities. Put only the real damage a char can reach, because if we have to consider also several buffs a char may have, then something like this happens:

IMG-20180924-WA0001.jpg

That BD had power pot + card, full castle buffs and priest aura.  2h +10 barb with all that + their own skill fury +15% power should surpass that number

Is hard being devil's lawyer yall know deep inside how op barbs are :piggy:

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

+10 2h full dmg Barbarian hits 2000 to max amp resi druids just with a single skill "defeat" but chargue also does insane dmg and stuns for 4s, they will drop that 5k hp dont worry.

Druid anti mele stuns? Barbarian nature 4/4 gives you 10s full immunity to all kind of stuns dude xD And 7 yard chargue >5 yard root

Lmao you calling all EU druids stupid? Because ALL of them died atleast once vs +9 2h barb with bad rings and far worse gear than them... but ye.. stupid weaksauce elves for diein vs barb pity them af.. barbs are pro 😎 right

If barb use fury expert skill that is like 1 HP potion + 15% power he should have top dmg i guess

That BD had power pot + card, full castle buffs and priest aura.  2h +10 barb with all that + their own skill fury +15% power should surpass that number

Is hard being devil's lawyer yall know deep inside how op barbs are :piggy:

And bds are weak?

With all that damage and penetration,and that 40%+ autodamage how insane damage bd will do on druid?

Barb with 2 hand has low swing speed

That 4 sec charge stun will over as soon as barb use first bleed then defeat. And barb max damage cant be more then 1200 with 2nded 27 wepon with all guild buff and lots scroll.

And common man u tell me which druid has 2-3k hp at 26-28?

Now a days a druid are well geared has 5k-5.5k or more hp

Even if barb get benifit of first strike, he can only do max 2-3 k damage

Then again if druid was in heal then that 2-3k dmg will change to effective 1-1.5k damage and druid can use secreat link easily after 4 sec charge stun

And remember charge is only 75% change to stun and can be dodged parry block.

And whith low swing speed of 2 handed weapon he can only use bleed and defeat, only in using these 2 skill bleed and defeat 4 sec are over

And unlike bd ham charge is not easy to use 2nd time

Only a noob druid will die to a 2nd barb

If u still believe in your so called hypothesis that 2 hand weapon barb can defeat druid and druids are weak in pvp as compared to barb, then well why dont u post pvp vedios of full resilience barb and druid?

15 hours ago, Spanish said:

Just so you know, I'm playing this game for over 8 years, dare to say 9. I'm considered to be a "pro" rather than a typical "op" but noob player.
Time passes the same for everyone, but not everyone knows how to use it in their advantage, and what all these years of playing warspear together with other MMOs taught me is how the mechanics of such a game work.

If you'd have my barb (or anyone else who didn't main barb for a good amount of time) you wouldn't be able to beat half the players I usually do, simply because you're not used to how it's mechanics work. Same as if you'd give me an "op" ranger, I would most probably lose to noobs way weaker than me in matters of gears.

And my "chargue+2 hits etc" won't kill any +10 druids, I have to fight and struggle through 2 of their stun cycles until I can kill such a druid, and God knows if I will even do it.

One last thing that you are not really sure upon is defeat: it does not hit 2000 on +10 druids but more like 1300 something
And chop hits to high because I put skill points into it, it is 5/5 and has the +12% dmg relic attached to it. a lv1 chop won't ever hit that much.
Also my "chargue" doesn't hit a lot of dmg, it's rather insignificant, and since it's lv3/5 the stun duration is 2 sec and it has a 60% chance of stunning, most of the times I use charge only to get close to running casters, not to stun, I'm very aware beside lucky relic I don't have any real stuns.

But WAIT A SECOND am I the only one who notices something? 1 barb switched from standard permastun build, gave up on an entire skill (shield strike), can't stun anymore, doesn't have as much def and fero as it used to, gave up completely on a stat (block) and you still find something to complain about? seriously, give it a damn break, go and make a blade dancer, they got +40% autoattack damage PASSIVELY (not even requiring activation or mana usage).

What else do you want? Flowers? Go chew some off of the field in the back of your barn.

Edited by Higgings
Put letters at their normal size, please

19 minutes ago, Man said:

The truth hurts badly isnt ? U not dev to decide whos banned u just play ur game and be quite besides who said im ela ? Just cuz higgs said so doesnt mean its true if being fair and trying to balance the game makes me ela then we all are ela

Where did he mention u ela?

Ur action saying u might be ela:biggrin:

Well no one cares , we r not interested at all

1 hour ago, aks said:

If u still believe in your so called hypothesis that 2 hand weapon barb can defeat druid and druids are weak in pvp as compared to barb, then well why dont u post pvp vedios of full resilience barb and druid?

Not hypothesis since i saw it enough already and one of the guys is on the topic and knows it . Never said druids are weak PvP... they are one of best PvP class in game but barb,charmer and dk are just overall better than every other class

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

One last thing that you are not really sure upon is defeat: it does not hit 2000 on +10 druids but more like 1300 something
And chop hits to high because I put skill points into it, it is 5/5 and has the +12% dmg relic attached to it. a lv1 chop won't ever hit that much.

It did yesterday 1700 to xtrinaxx, full +10 lvl 27 resi set, contender cloak and like 5k def with barskin. I pmed all EU druids and accepted they lose vs you sometimes even the ones with top gear

Im agree BD damage is very high now and some players have OP chars but they do not have 7 yard gap closer, 10s immunity to stuns, last wish makes you a god for potting, stone skin is one of best defensive skills, fury is like a free HP pot with huge damage boost etc... BD doesnt have all that and a good warlock, hunter, ranger, druid, charmer, shaman, necro with worse gear can kite them and kill them even if they have some resist %

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

But WAIT A SECOND am I the only one who notices something? 1 barb switched from standard permastun build, gave up on an entire skill (shield strike), can't stun anymore, doesn't have as much def and fero as it used to, gave up completely on a stat (block) and you still find something to complain about? 

I just saw other people defending barb that much that it triggered me because they were definitely not fair and really blind. Some of those barb mains even were saying seeker is OP PvP on other topic xd

Im not complaining at all i first saw you last week and a friend we have in common that mains barb as well knows i respect you. Is also so funny to watch 2h barb one shot people xd All EU barbs just copy vla 😐 But barbs are overpowered thats true though

3 hours ago, Man said:

Why u didnt mention vla dmg to elasiribd then ? Its 500 dude he dmg 500 with 1h while bd with 2h deal only 700 dmg thats how broken barb is and as Spanish mentioned up with 2h u can make defeat reach 2k dmg even on bds at lv4 so yah they got more dmg than every bd 

Fix your eyes please 

Use glasses

He hit elasiribd 330

On 9/22/2018 at 3:54 AM, Leeon Muller said:

As you said i have and look at this

Elasiribd normal damage 677

Screenshot_20180922-034442.jpg

Vladeath normal damage 330

Screenshot_20180922-034447.jpg

Vladeath.       330

Elasiribd.       677

Without guild buffs

ELASIRIBD 105% MORE DAMAGE

@Man

I got the same result which means

#Facts

And like your friend said: he low dmg

Look again and watch the video

330 damage 

3 3 0 damage 

Do you know how to read numbers? 

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Not hypothesis since i saw it enough already and one of the guys is on the topic and knows it . Never said druids are weak PvP... they are one of best PvP class in game but barb,charmer and dk are just overall better than every other class

It did yesterday 1700 to xtrinaxx, full +10 lvl 27 resi set, contender cloak and like 5k def with barskin. I pmed all EU druids and accepted they lose vs you sometimes even the ones with top gear

Im agree BD damage is very high now and some players have OP chars but they do not have 7 yard gap closer, 10s immunity to stuns, last wish makes you a god for potting, stone skin is one of best defensive skills, fury is like a free HP pot with huge damage boost etc... BD doesnt have all that and a good warlock, hunter, ranger, druid, charmer, shaman, necro with worse gear can kite them and kill them even if they have some resist %

I just saw other people defending barb that much that it triggered me because they were definitely not fair and really blind. Some of those barb mains even were saying seeker is OP PvP on other topic xd

Im not complaining at all i first saw you last week and a friend we have in common that mains barb as well knows i respect you. Is also so funny to watch 2h barb one shot people xd All EU barbs just copy vla 😐 But barbs are overpowered thats true though

If a barb one shots druids

Will bds one touch them? 

Just look at the video elasiribd vs vla

On 9/24/2018 at 1:39 AM, Mewingdrip said:

Also, am I the only one who remembers ela got banned from forum for trying to bypass a 2 week mute by creating a second account? My question is why is he still here?

8 hours ago, aks said:

Where did he mention u ela?

Ur action saying u might be ela:biggrin:

Well no one cares , we r not interested at all

U blind or what ?

5 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

If a barb one shots druids

Will bds one touch them? 

Just look at the video elasiribd vs vla

Bd hard to catch a kitting druid but barb can do it from 7 yards that's the difference 

5 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Fix your eyes please 

Use glasses

He hit elasiribd 330

Look again and watch the video

330 damage 

3 3 0 damage 

Do you know how to read numbers? 

That pvp is before vla get his arena award and new 900 with 1h dmg while ela still with same gears hope u understand now

@Mewingdrip is totally right, I've played barb for a little while but I was never "pro" at it and it difficult to handle barb compared to other classes 

I just wanted to clear few points 

- no class can make more than 2 expert skills at the same time. So Barbs can only have max defeat and skin or skin and combat and so on.

- Defeat CD is 22 sec now and I think it's dmg was reduced but not sure 

-  last wish  doesn't work all the time (not because it has a fail rate it just doesn't active say before your hp 300 so a 320 hit would kill you instantly ) btw it now works at 12% of your hp at 1/4 

- Combat fury (free pot ?! Lol ) have 40 sec CD and at 4/4 heal 25% hp and 15% dmg buff 

- I don't think barbarian nature ( resistance skill) works 10s at 1/4 I think it was 6 sec 

- [Tested] 1h lvl 25 +10 mace do 1134 on naked heros 

- In the videos which everyone is talking about low dmg and all. Ela hit shams - necros and rogues 1300-1700 Normal hit 

- The lowest dmg I've ever seen a pro bd hit was 888 and that was on +10 40% resilience sham with max Earth protection 

- Druids don't use reflection runes so they don't cancel their forest song true and that's a disadvantage vs barbs.

- Even tho they might not use in pvp but still use in arena. Druid like any other healer can use ( Healing potion which boost their healing by 60% ) we are talking about 800 heal per tic and 1600 on critical.

So don't say anything without being able to back it up.

@Man @Spanish

1 hour ago, Bdsc said:

@Mewingdrip is totally right, I've played barb for a little while but I was never "pro" at it and it difficult to handle barb compared to other classes 

- no class can make more than 2 expert skills at the same time. So Barbs can only have max defeat and skin or skin and combat and so on.

-  last wish  doesn't work all the time (not because it has a fail rate it just doesn't active say before your hp 300 so a 320 hit would kill you instantly ) btw it now works at 12% of your hp at 1/4 

- Combat fury (free pot ?! Lol ) have 40 sec CD and at 4/4 heal 25% hp and 15% dmg buff 

- I don't think barbarian nature ( resistance skill) works 10s at 1/4 I think it was 6 sec 

- In the videos which everyone is talking about low dmg and all. Ela hit shams - necros and rogues 1300-1700 Normal hit 

- The lowest dmg I've ever seen a pro bd hit was 888 and that was on +10 40% resilience sham with max Earth protection 

- Druids don't use reflection runes so they don't cancel their forest song true and that's a disadvantage vs barbs.

- Even tho they might not use in pvp but still use in arena. Druid like any other healer can use ( Healing potion which boost their healing by 60% ) we are talking about 800 heal per tic and 1600 on critical.

@Man @Spanish

Barb nature 4 sec at 1/4

Nice explanation :*

Edited by aks

7 hours ago, Man said:

Bd hard to catch a kitting druid but barb can do it from 7 yards that's the difference 

Druid no need kitting they can cycle stuns easily. A good druid user hardly give any window and after update stun duration of roots and punitive roots has been increased

7 hours ago, Bdsc said:

@Man @Spanish

There is a reason why elasiribd quit his barb to play bd

It's the most easiest class in warspear

High auto attack damage and good defense and op expert skills

10 hours ago, Man said:

10 hours ago, Man said:

That pvp is before vla get his arena award and new 900 with 1h dmg while ela still with same gears hope u understand now

Just do a rematch and look at the damage

Vla had his season awards he just doesn't have equipment and still not have. 

Ask elasribd and vladeath to do a damage compare isn't that hard to do. 

In the video vlad had resistance skill on so elasiri bds would have been even way more if he wouldn't 

All this arguing in the end whats happening in 2v2 3v3 seals 2 barbs jump anyone they die for sure no questions asked unless they are healed
ofc barbs are intelligent enough to not target ppl who are healed 10 second immu u jump a person less than  6k hp no rewards

insta death

ALSO
there are ppl who think pvp is cave

Go fight and spam in the arena and talk here cuz u do not know how hard it is to spam vs barbs
10sec immu 
i as a druid get almost like a second window to save my partner ranger another druid or bd
and every barb runs as soon as they have low hp Vladeath heals 2-3k hp yes the cd is 40 seconds
but he has cd book and belt etc
running fr 80 seconds to get 4-6k hp just resets the fight

IF u have a healer on team 

If u have no healer u just wait fr em to get full hp and fight u while u regen with ur passive which is too low

i have 45% resi and he hits me 700 and base skills 1000 i barely make thru his combo with 5.4k hp

Bds finally can have a more defensive build (mostly parry just to counter barbs) cutting out the old classic vamp build

that dmg buff was necessary ur a dmg class but u hit low 

unless u have 6k hp and 6k defense u just get vaporized in arena 

even Druids or rangers with rewards barely manage to fight barbs leaving
bds to do it finally

17 minutes ago, Madz101 said:

All this arguing in the end whats happening in 2v2 3v3 seals 2 barbs jump anyone they die for sure no questions asked unless they are healed
ofc barbs are intelligent enough to not target ppl who are healed 10 second immu u jump a person less than  6k hp no rewards

insta death

ALSO
there are ppl who think pvp is cave

Go fight and spam in the arena and talk here cuz u do not know how hard it is to spam vs barbs
10sec immu 
i as a druid get almost like a second window to save my partner ranger another druid or bd
and every barb runs as soon as they have low hp Vladeath heals 2-3k hp yes the cd is 40 seconds
but he has cd book and belt etc
running fr 80 seconds to get 4-6k hp just resets the fight

IF u have a healer on team 

If u have no healer u just wait fr em to get full hp and fight u while u regen with ur passive which is too low

i have 45% resi and he hits me 700 and base skills 1000 i barely make thru his combo with 5.4k hp

Bds finally can have a more defensive build (mostly parry just to counter barbs) cutting out the old classic vamp build

that dmg buff was necessary ur a dmg class but u hit low 

unless u have 6k hp and 6k defense u just get vaporized in arena 

even Druids or rangers with rewards barely manage to fight barbs leaving
bds to do it finally

So u mean vla has 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury? Right 

That means he gave up on stun of shield strike right?

So only damage skill he got is strong blow? Right

Defeat at 1/4 noob damge same for shield strike if he using shield.

And u mean he has 8k hp? As a barb?

Only then he can heal 2k

A 6k hp barb heals 1500 only that too once in 40 sec.

And as per ur saying 2 barb ganking on some one in 2×2, 3×3 will easily kill them, then same goes for bd.,2bd can easily kill barb.

And only noob will attack barb when resist on, let run till resist over.

Only noob druid will try to tank barb.

And if rangers cant make better use of traps against barbs or other class then he should try learn play Ranger.

And as u said vla use 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury means he gave up on stun and damage.

How will a low damage barb can kill a high heal druid?

And i must tell u that build barb cant beat bd that for sure.

17 hours ago, Bdsc said:

@Man @Spanish

I backed up all i said and btw

-All barb expert skill are usefull and powerful even at 1/4 unlike most BD expert skills, and you dont have to max 2 and leave rest 1/4, but even then those not lvled skills are worth it to have on hotkey. Some EU BD has all rare passive skillbooks, he replaced many expert skills for them and he do fine

- 22s on defeat with 0% cd is a lot? How many times you want to use defeat without invest on cd stat dude xD you only have to use it once to kill someone, unless you fight another barb with last wish+ pots so you have to kill him twice 🙂

-I said at 4/4, 1/4 is 4s wich id already a lot if you ask me... 

-Yup those heal 60% pots are OP but even with them i saw them lose, thats how OP barbs are. And lets be real a set of those pots is expensive, the 2 mc guilds were selling them for like 10k when its real cost is 1500g (relics for 250k when their price is 20k...) now EU druids can get them because ela isnt greedy and many times doesnt even tax

And look im done, everyone know how overpowered barbarian is just look russ section, facebook page etc, even most players using barb have no problem accepting it, its just these 2-4 guys on forum lieing and making them look weak. Yes lieing, when ela reported shaman totem without video that @aks said he tested the skill a lot and was working fine xD so ela had to make a video. Sweetie there is no point lieing since our loved developers of course know how op barbarian is (for years now) they probably didnt balance yet for not leave childhood traumas on all their youngest playerbase xD 

2 hours ago, aks said:

So u mean vla has 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury? Right 

That means he gave up on stun of shield strike right?

So only damage skill he got is strong blow? Right

Defeat at 1/4 noob damge same for shield strike if he using shield.

And u mean he has 8k hp? As a barb?

Only then he can heal 2k

A 6k hp barb heals 1500 only that too once in 40 sec.

And as per ur saying 2 barb ganking on some one in 2×2, 3×3 will easily kill them, then same goes for bd.,2bd can easily kill barb.

And only noob will attack barb when resist on, let run till resist over.

Only noob druid will try to tank barb.

And if rangers cant make better use of traps against barbs or other class then he should try learn play Ranger.

And as u said vla use 4/4 resist and 4/4 combat fury means he gave up on stun and damage.

How will a low damage barb can kill a high heal druid?

And i must tell u that build barb cant beat bd that for sure.

Nah nah ranger never killed barbs with their traps it was just a dream that you as a tank instant died against rangers. 

5 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Nah nah ranger never killed barbs with their traps it was just a dream that you as a tank instant died against rangers. 

U should meet some pro ranger who know how to play Ranger then. 5/5 trap last for 7 sec and u can put 3 of them, and scatter shot is buffed too.

1 minute ago, Leeon Muller said:

Who mentioned ranger? Changue topic because cant accept the truth xD as i said im done with baby barbs

And now that you mention it, ranger lost like 80% dmg on traps PvP (-46%fero-20-30% penetration and base dmg lowered too, also - 30% crit, and you can block/parry/dodge them now), thats overnerf but its fine, barb wasnt overnerfed, nerfed or even balanced thats why we can talk about them right now.

Also those clickbait yt videos were using PvE tanks vs full fero ranger. Barbs dieing instant? Last wish says hi... and im saying bye 

As a Seeker player, I'm like, well at least yall have stun for pvp:idontcare:. Seekers have sleep and that's an expert skill. Rogues in the same boat:yawn1:... Still enjoy the class... And Boom Goes The Dynamite. I got nothing else to say. Just wanna comment here.:dunno:

Just now, Speedom said:

As a Seeker player, I'm like, well at least yall have stun for pvp:idontcare:. Seekers have sleep and that's an expert skill. Rogues in the same boat:yawn1:... Still enjoy the class... And Boom Goes The Dynamite. I got nothing else to say. Just wanna comment here.:dunno:

Well, fair enough xd

• Morgana locked, unlocked, featured and unfeatured this topic

I                                 I

I   Reply here...         I

I                                 I

Homemade Replying-box

Higgs 1 - System 0 

We shall wait for Batman to adjust this little issue. 

Mind everyone there to write politely, respecting rules; as it was easy to create this topic for you, it will be even easier to close it. Forewarned and forearmed ^^ 

9 hours ago, Spanish said:

And look im done, everyone know how overpowered barbarian is just look russ section, facebook page etc, even most players using barb have no problem accepting it, its just these 2-4 guys on forum lieing and making them look weak. Yes lieing, when ela reported shaman totem without video that @aks said he tested the skill a lot and was working fine xD so ela had to make a video. Sweetie there is no point lieing since our loved developers of course know how op barbarian is (for years now) they probably didnt balance yet for not leave childhood traumas on all their youngest playerbase xD 

I also tested the skill myself and it was working correctly untill the end of test server, there was no annoucement neither of the changes on % debuff nor this bug with pene/accu. I don't think he lied, he probably got to test it before the bug.

@Omercix did you just quote me? I might have missed it

Edited by Aкasha