Discussing nerfed and op classes after update 7.7

Omercix

:hmm:Guys all the classes are fine where they at. We need them to stay for horror event to get quicker drops. Chill out. I need them power and tanking abilities to do dgs in 1 stam. Can the light and Dark dance together?:dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:Ying Yang Dance!

Edited by Speedom

9 hours ago, Man said:

Its little buff and huge nerf we wont rely on pots all the time if its then as dk use heal pot too when u about to die :grinning:

Hunter also have 4 unit burn/ sec., Since start, same seeker, only warden had low mana burn before.

Its no big deal use proper gears with mana in it. 

Nadir gears now have energy regen.in it for tank.

23 minutes ago, aks said:

Hunter also have 4 unit burn/ sec., Since start, same seeker, only warden had low mana burn before.

Its no big deal use proper gears with mana in it. 

Nadir gears now have energy regen.in it for tank.

No hunter has skill that burn mana as basic skill which means he can put a relic that reduce the amount of mana consumption while warden have it as expert so that relic wont work at it thats how broken mc side is learn the game before you reply please 

Edited by Man

On 9/13/2018 at 3:30 PM, Peony said:

Minions no longer disappear at the death of the character and remain at the location. They will wait for the resurrection of their master. When the character is resurrected, the minion will move to the character. You will therefore not lose your faithful assistant in case of unexpected death.

Today i have lost 2 minion after die at dg. Why?

25 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Today i have lost 2 minion after die at dg. Why?

Maybe if those minions stayed in the dg and everyone left it so the run ended

Edited by Jcbreff

3 hours ago, Man said:

No hunter has skill that burn mana as basic skill which means he can put a relic that reduce the amount of mana consumption while warden have it as expert so that relic wont work at it thats how broken mc side is learn the game before you reply please 

Seekers have mana burning skill as starting skill and they can put relic into it

36 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Seekers have mana burning skill as starting skill and they can put relic into it

3 hours ago, Man said:

Hunters dont have mana regen gears while wardens can easily have mana regen gear. 

Get good gears before complaning about mana burn, i have warden to and i never out of energy.

Stop complaining. Better change level 1 gears to some descent one

I have 320 energy and 93 energy regen  on warden and im never out of energy

Edited by aks

1 hour ago, aks said:

Hunters dont have mana regen gears while wardens can easily have mana regen gear. 

Get good gears before complaning about mana burn, i have warden to and i never out of energy.

Hunters have mana regen gear, what are you on about, There's now plenty of boots with mana regen on them and nothing stops you from using a mana regen amulet or cape.

2 hours ago, aks said:

Wow, 320 energy, that's so much o.O

If hunter doesn't have any mana regen gears when how will both hunter and seeker survive xD ?  

Devs added many regen gears btw.. 

19 hours ago, Man said:

That dk is +1 arena armor u know that ? 

So u still making a video or not? 

Compare damage given to all classes by a bd +10 and the other classes must be +10 too of course 

9 hours ago, Man said:

Well wanna change the passive buff of 3 mana regeneration with elves 4% damage buff? 

You will get more mana then

Besides every class rely on mana and seekers can use that relic as well so its balanced

8 hours ago, aks said:

Compare seeker to hunter since they dps but warden is the only tank who has mana consumption skill so im asking why mc tanks at least one of them doesnt have mans consumption skill ? Fair enough right?

1 hour ago, Leeon Muller said:

So u still making a video or not? 

Compare damage given to all classes by a bd +10 and the other classes must be +10 too of course 

Well wanna change the passive buff of 3 mana regeneration with elves 4% damage buff? 

You will get more mana then

Besides every class rely on mana and seekers can use that relic as well so its balanced

Give me a tank at mc side who got mana consumption skill then it will be balanced when u say hunter and seeker those r dps classes i agree but why the only tank who got mana skill is warden while mc dont ? This is not fair

2 hours ago, Man said:

Give me a tank at mc side who got mana consumption skill then it will be balanced when u say hunter and seeker those r dps classes i agree but why the only tank who got mana skill is warden while mc dont ? This is not fair

Why pala, bd , no mana consumption skill? They r pre warden tanks like barb and dk. 

Ok give barb and dk same skill as warden with mana consumption, im happy with that. that skill is just too op that i wont mind having high mana usesge.

6 hours ago, Man said:

Give me a tank like bd who can deal more dmg than a rogue and still get less hit

I would love to have a skill like warden on barb or dk. 

They could make the new dk skill passive and we both would be happy 😊 

2 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Give me a tank like bd who can deal more dmg than a rogue and still get less hit

I would love to have a skill like warden on barb or dk. 

They could make the new dk skill passive and we both would be happy 😊 

Barb dk both can hit like a bd and get way more less dmg than a bd :jackie_chan_wat:

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ok, that was good

Ok almost like a bd want it with numbers ? Bd full +10 with awards is 1200 dmg barb same amp at 900 with one hand so isnt same ?

33 minutes ago, Man said:

Ok almost like a bd want it with numbers ? Bd full +10 with awards is 1200 dmg barb same amp at 900 with one hand so isnt same ?

Mmm no?

Barb hits 900 dmg. Is he hitting a +5 pvp tank?

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Mmm no?

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37345

With any dmg buff its over 900 damage. And he meant your damage value not what he hits on other people. Although you can still hit over 900s on +5 pvp tanks with that probably. Since about 45% ferocity if you have the skill.

Edited by Raislin

20 minutes ago, Raislin said:

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/37345

With any dmg buff its over 900 damage. And he meant your damage value not what he hits on other people. Although you can still hit over 900s on +5 pvp tanks with that probably. Since about 45% ferocity if you have the skill.

Owww I see now. Right right

Anyway, We were speaking of barbs and dks "almost" hitting like a bd, and not about how much damage they can reach. So yea about the 900 dmg barb (even more if you inspect vla) but "hitting like a bd" is another story

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Anyway, We were speaking of barbs and dks "almost" hitting like a bd, and not about how much damage they can reach. So yea about the 900 dmg barb (even more if you inspect vla) but "hitting like a bd" is another story

True 

How many barbs dk or even rogues who hit 1.5k+ ? 

3 hours ago, Man said:

Dealing damage is NOT the same as having damage

There are many parts which invole to dealing damage such as ferocity and penetration. 

If you still don't t get this then I am truly sorry for you that you avoide facts. 

Just make a video and don't throw random half true stories in here. 

Ps: I still agree with you. Make dk skill passive like you said that it should be

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Mmm no?

I guess u know that all eu server barbs have over 26% pene so yah they hit equal to bd with 1h and shield imagine how tough that is 

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Glad u bring vla watch elasiri video vla was damaging him 500 while elasir doing 700 so 200 difference on barb while barb with 1h only so barb dk are broken and you know it

7 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Dealing damage is NOT the same as having damage

There are many parts which invole to dealing damage such as ferocity and penetration. 

If you still don't t get this then I am truly sorry for you that you avoide facts. 

Just make a video and don't throw random half true stories in here. 

Ps: I still agree with you. Make dk skill passive like you said that it should be

Yah barbs with 26% pene is like 90% of eu barbs and they deal almost the same dmg of bd video about it is at elasiri vs vladeath video go watch it

22 minutes ago, Man said:

I guess u know that all eu server barbs have over 26% pene so yah they hit equal to bd with 1h and shield imagine how tough that is 

And I guess you saw each one's build, one by one. Secondly, "26%" penetration + 38% ~  ferocity (Since I guess you know every barb or the majority of them uses a normal dmg crystal and not a fero one) compared to a +26% pene + 38% ~ ferocity + 40% from power of blades.

Please, tell me again how those shielded chars hit like a bd. 

22 minutes ago, Man said:

Glad u bring vla watch elasiri video vla was damaging him 500 while elasir doing 700 so 200 difference on barb while barb with 1h only so barb dk are broken and you know it

You talk to yourself in 3rd person? '-'

4 hours ago, Man said:

Yah barbs with 26% pene is like 90% of eu barbs and they deal almost the same dmg of bd video about it is at elasiri vs vladeath video go watch it

So as I can see your arguments get more and more weird and are based on wrong facts up to lies. 

I did some research of myself since you have included vladeath 

Vladeath vs Vavavavi both are maxed amped and got guild buffs until pvl 8 which includes penetration

Vladeath basic skill dmg 497

Screenshot_20180922-000046.jpg

Vavavi : 971Screenshot_20180922-000519.jpg

Vlad normal damage: 387

Screenshot_20180922-000359.jpg

Vavavi normal damage: 795

Screenshot_20180922-000519.jpg

So lets sum it up

Vladeath: 387.              Vavavi: 795

Skill.         497.                            971

Differnces:

Barb gets hit 105% damage more

And deals 105% less

Meaning:

Barb You are a tank who gets hitted over 105% more and hit TWICE as less

Bd: You hit more and get less hitted

Hitting the same? @Man

i guess not 

Edited by Leeon Muller

Dks need massive buff after this update there PVE Shit now cant even solo Medusa When all +10 Everything Me and Dkcam Tested It in TP and Kronus and TOS Dk Useless now. BTW. Add low level gears and Increase Imperials for winning. do the math its less then 1/2 of old rewards even though its half the time. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

And I guess you saw each one's build, one by one. Secondly, "26%" penetration + 38% ~  ferocity (Since I guess you know every barb or the majority of them uses a normal dmg crystal and not a fero one) compared to a +26% pene + 38% ~ ferocity + 40% from power of blades.

Please, tell me again how those shielded chars hit like a bd. 

U for real ? They use dmg crystal on mace lets say and fero charm on shield same to bd so they both got 45% fero as a tank

1 hour ago, Leeon Muller said:

So as I can see your arguments get more and more weird and are based on wrong facts up to lies. 

I did some research of myself since you have included vladeath 

Vladeath vs Vavavavi both are maxed amped and got guild buffs until pvl 8 which includes penetration

Vladeath basic skill dmg 497

Screenshot_20180922-000046.jpg

Vavavi : 971Screenshot_20180922-000519.jpg

Vlad normal damage: 387

Screenshot_20180922-000359.jpg

Vavavi normal damage: 795

Screenshot_20180922-000519.jpg

So lets sum it up

Vladeath: 387.              Vavavi: 795

Skill.         497.                            971

Differnces:

Barb gets hit 205% damage more

And deals 205% less

Meaning:

Barb You are a tank who gets hitted over 205% more and hit TWICE as less

Bd: You hit more and get less hitted

Hitting the same? @Man

i guess not 

Why u compare vla to vava ? Vava has full set reward ofc he get 50% resi im telling you compare vla hit to ela hit which is almost the same  go look again son 

P.S

Vava has sap at lvl5 so that's why do more research its not enough

Edited by Man

24 minutes ago, Man said:

U for real ? They use dmg crystal on mace lets say and fero charm on shield same to bd so they both got 45% fero as a tank

They get 40.6% if great charm. Bet you are considering the Ferocity skill, otherwise Idk how you come up with 45%.

Skill which you include as "normal", obviously. And for that you're saying that a Barb or a Dk deals as much damage as a Bladedancer, which has the help of several more passive statistics. Okay Ela, no point to carry on. You're clearly trolling there and am kinda tired to explain the obvious. 

1 hour ago, Man said:

Screenshot_20180922-002742.jpg

Look what your friend told you as well

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

They get 40.6% if great charm. Bet you are considering the Ferocity skill, otherwise Idk how you come up with 45%.

Skill which you include as "normal", obviously. And for that you're saying that a Barb or a Dk deals as much damage as a Bladedancer, which has the help of several more passive statistics. Okay Ela, no point to carry on. You're clearly trolling there and am kinda tired to explain the obvious. 

He can't face the facts it's simple 

Edited by Leeon Muller

2 hours ago, Man said:

Why u compare vla to vava ? Vava has full set reward ofc he get 50% resi im telling you compare vla hit to ela hit which is almost the same  go look again son 

P.S

Vava has sap at lvl5 so that's why do more research its not enough

As you said i have and look at this

Elasiribd normal damage 677

Screenshot_20180922-034442.jpg

Vladeath normal damage 330

Screenshot_20180922-034447.jpg

Vladeath.       330

Elasiribd.       677

Without guild buffs

ELASIRIBD 105% MORE DAMAGE

@Man

I got the same result which means

#Facts

And like your friend said: he low dmg

On Sat Sep 22 2018 at 5:02 AM, Man said:

Can explain this more?

Why dont u make barb and do ur so called 900 hyothetical damage on bd with similar equipment? 

That will be much better then your hypothetical argument

28 minutes ago, aks said:

Why dont u make barb and do ur so called 900 hyothetical damage on bd with similar equipment? 

That will be much better then your hypothetical argument

No need just go eu server mc side and inspect vladeath .

P.S

Dnt be shocked :grinning: