Discussing nerfed and op classes after update 7.7

Omercix

10 hours ago, subhojeet said:

The time mecha did solo that time dk reserve was much good. After that in this 2 years dk reserve nerfed 2 times.

Such dgs like horror is not same as tp hard or boss elm.

Dk dark shield skill info said a few chances to reduce incoming dmg. It not means that dk can get reduced all incoming dmg. If u go to a boss with dk u will notice if boss have 800 normal hit on u during darkshield, with dark shield it will be 545-739-800-800-545-545-739........ similar to this type.

Warden skill info said it reduce all incoming dmg to a specified percentage. Last time i saw it had 60% or something. If u go to a boss for experiment same thing. The boss who hit 800 dmg will hit on warden (800x60%= 480) 800-480= 320. You will see boss hit on warden 320-320-320-320-320..... similar to this.

Prove ur hate dude warden last time u saw was 60% eh ? Its 50% at lv4 lol and whats the cost for that ? Mana consumption like hell u need over 100 mana regen to keep it in u hust dnt know the pain while dk in the other hand can have full pene deals dmg as dps while def like a warden also dk dark shield will work better when u have better def so go +10 or quit dk simple as that 

10 hours ago, subhojeet said:

3-4 months ago me and my friends did tank elm 1 party. I played priest 620mdmg, and my friend played warden 7800def. You can check fortknignt(us-shappire) defense still same now. With that much defense warden did tank elm.

He hold all adds to a corner, i did full heal and 3 others bd, seeker, mage did full dmg on boss.

That warden did tp hard without a healer. party was 1 warden and 1 seeker. Thats it. took 2 stam.

Gm said even  before warden released one decent pt can kill elm now u gonna tell me devs r liars ? 

6 hours ago, aks said:

This guy man has no clue just hypothetically declared dk wing shield same as or more powerfull then warden shield:D

I can make a video about dark sheild and warden forti at max lvls wanna see it ?

4 minutes ago, Man said:

Prove ur hate dude warden last time u saw was 60% eh ? Its 50% at lv4 lol and whats the cost for that ? Mana consumption like hell u need over 100 mana regen to keep it in u hust dnt know the pain while dk in the other hand can have full pene deals dmg as dps while def like a warden also dk dark shield will work better when u have better def so go +10 or quit dk simple as that 

That's false as well. A PvE dk with not even an energy regen item is going to expire his mana in a matter of seconds. Dks burn mana as much as Wardens. If not more. Penetration on a DK's ring makes as much sense as Energy Regen on a Mage's ring. 

17 hours ago, Man said:

I dnt see what past i talked about the guy talked about dk cant solo things like warden and i tell him mecha tank did while dk whats ur point ?

Are you even listening to yourself? 

'mecha solo horro solo like 3 years ago' 

Is it the past or the present. 

Talk about stuff which is happening right now not some stuff which happened years ago. 

Warden is the best tank in the game with the worst attack

But his defence is so stupidly insane it doesn't make any sense 

My suggestion nerf his defence and increase his attack. 

As for bd this class is just broken

A tank which got more dmg skills than an damager

Ps : that pvp which u mentioned between a dk +1 and a warden +10

He must be the biggest noob i ever saw in this game

Fun facts for ppl who argue about warden or Dk

- Warden absorb 35% ( before it was 50% ) of incoming dmg with 100% chance 

- Dk absorb 37% of incoming dmg with 55% chance 

- Warden now heal 12% of his hp per sec ( new limit ) which is a fair Nerf ( since warden now can't solo other parties Or be immortal like before )

- Dk reserve now heal 400-800 each 2 sec ( depending on your hp reg and mainly if you have HP Reg Guild buff ) and there is no def buff ( That was really important part of the skill because your heal doesn't mean much if you still receive high dmg) 

Ok so why dk are complaining alot now ? Any pro dk would never completely rely on reserve everytime he kill something

Almost every mob have pent % now

Really? Yes. Does it actually make difference? You tell me 

~ 8,000 def = 55% / 10,000 def = 60% 

Lvl 28 mobs ( common lvl / Blue crown 👑 ) have 8.5% pent 

Lvl 28 mobs ( uncommon lvl / Green crown 👑 ) have 11,3% pent 

Lvl 28 mini bosses ( elite lvl / Yellow crown 👑 ) have 16.3% pent 

Basically if you have 10k def and you try to do ( baits - Tp dg - mini bosses ) your actual def is going to be 6,000/7,000 which is like a +5-6 while you're wearing +9 lvl 26 great charm gear to get the 10k def and you lost the most important 2 supportive skills ( reserve and saturation )

Note: pent increase/ decrease 0.5% per lvl 

2 hours ago, Man said:

u saw was 60% eh ?

I said 60% or something. It means not sure.

2 hours ago, Man said:

Gm said even  before warden released one decent pt can kill elm now u gonna tell me devs r liars ?

@Higgings Is that true? GM said it?

2 hours ago, Man said:

Mana consumption like hell u need over 100 mana regen to keep it in u hust dnt know the pain

Have you planned for warden horror accessories?

2 hours ago, Man said:

I can make a video about dark sheild and warden forti at max lvls wanna see it ?

If u going to make video, make vs boss or something who dmg high 800-900. Cause in future all chars have to face strong incoming dmg.

Edited by subhojeet

6 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

@Higgings Is that true? GM said it?

r0land said it a bit later when the update came. I can confirm that he said it.

1 hour ago, Bdsc said:

- Warden now heal 12% of his hp per sec ( new limit ) which is a fair Nerf ( since warden now can't solo other parties Or be immortal like before )

- Dk reserve now heal 400-800 each 2 sec ( depending on your hp reg and mainly if you have HP Reg Guild buff ) and there is no def buff ( That was really important part of the skill because your heal doesn't mean much if you still receive high dmg) 

Ok so why dk are complaining alot now ? Any pro dk would never completely rely on reserve everytime he kill something

Basically if you have 10k def and you try to do ( baits - Tp dg - mini bosses ) your actual def is going to be 6,000/7,000 which is like a +5-6 while you're wearing +9 lvl 26 great charm gear to get the 10k def and you lost the most important 2 supportive skills ( reserve and saturation )

Dude you got 1 thing wrong

Dks reserve activates when you are almost dead or just wont activate at all and the cooldown is now 120 seconds which makes it useless for pve and in most arenas

22 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Dude you got 1 thing wrong

Dks reserve activates when you are almost dead or just wont activate at all and the cooldown is now 120 seconds which makes it useless for pve and in most arenas

I didn't say anything about the longer CD because it's not the main issue atm  our problem is that the skill is useless even when it's activated

But it's still activate at 35% of hp at 4/4 since the last change for skills

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Screenshot_20180917-233335.pngScreenshot_20180917-233343.png

If you ask me, that was a provocation for those who constantly kept saying that it was a too hard boss to defeat xd. Back in those days we were experimenting mobs who hit "hard" for the first time in the game. 

Though, if he really managed to do it, a big gg for r0land! 

7 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Are you even listening to yourself? 

'mecha solo horro solo like 3 years ago' 

Is it the past or the present. 

Talk about stuff which is happening right now not some stuff which happened years ago. 

Warden is the best tank in the game with the worst attack

But his defence is so stupidly insane it doesn't make any sense 

My suggestion nerf his defence and increase his attack. 

As for bd this class is just broken

A tank which got more dmg skills than an damager

Ps : that pvp which u mentioned between a dk +1 and a warden +10

He must be the biggest noob i ever saw in this game

No no no that dk at eu server called darkmaan  he +1 amp beat vladeath and every other good barb and shaman prove that dk is broken and for warden yes as tank should have good def and bad attack unlike dk who has insane def and crazy attack like wth i would never cry if i have dk i cant simply ask for anything more its perfect class for everything also warden got nerfed too he cant block more than once in a sec which means wardens cant solo towns and also cant solo crazy number of mobs like before so its pretty balanced anything else i forgot to answer ? 

6 hours ago, subhojeet said:

Have you planned for warden horror accessories?

Horror accessories for warden ? Warden cant live without block on rings and also without mana regen on amulet and cape so no its so bad for him 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

If you ask me, that was a provocation for those who constantly kept saying that it was a too hard boss to defeat xd. Back in those days we were experimenting mobs who hit "hard" for the first time in the game. 

Yah boss got nerfed since that time still some dks wine they cant kill it :jackie_chan_wat:

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Or he just tried to manipulate people to think such experiment so that people can spend more life scroll and pots (more $$$). 

12 hours ago, Man said:

No no no that dk at eu server called darkmaan  he +1 amp beat vladeath and every other good barb and shaman prove that dk is broken and for warden yes as tank should have good def and bad attack unlike dk who has insane def and crazy attack like wth i would never cry if i have dk i cant simply ask for anything more its perfect class for everything also warden got nerfed too he cant block more than once in a sec which means wardens cant solo towns and also cant solo crazy number of mobs like before so its pretty balanced anything else i forgot to answer ? 

The only class which was broken is charmer

When did that pvp happen between those two and if dk is that broken then show us proofs and not just words. 

You talking about crazy attack while dk has only got 2 good dmg skills which are hurricane and his main basic skill. 

A well amped +10 bd vs a +10 dk will burst down his defence to a point where it looks like that the dk is amped +1

Did i forget something?

54 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

The only class which was broken is charmer

When did that pvp happen between those two and if dk is that broken then show us proofs and not just words. 

You talking about crazy attack while dk has only got 2 good dmg skills which are hurricane and his main basic skill. 

A well amped +10 bd vs a +10 dk will burst down his defence to a point where it looks like that the dk is amped +1

Did i forget something?

But u forgot dk has perma stun ? Whats the point of my dmg if u keep my stunned all the time ? U abused that till new resist set came out before that we had no chance now we have 10% chance to win vs dks ty devs xD

1 hour ago, Man said:

But u forgot dk has perma stun ? Whats the point of my dmg if u keep my stunned all the time ? U abused that till new resist set came out before that we had no chance now we have 10% chance to win vs dks ty devs xD

Dude i am telling you what are you talking about. 

First you said dks have got huge dmg and now you are talking about perma stuns. Decide what topic you want to talk about and don't throw random stuff in here. 

Perma stuns can be resisted so i am telling you again there is a big dmg difference between bd and dk. 

Btw: dks stuns are almost based on silence which is enough for high dmg classes like bd to auto attack kill him. 

53 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Dude i am telling you what are you talking about. 

First you said dks have got huge dmg and now you are talking about perma stuns. Decide what topic you want to talk about and don't throw random stuff in here. 

Perma stuns can be resisted so i am telling you again there is a big dmg difference between bd and dk. 

Btw: dks stuns are almost based on silence which is enough for high dmg classes like bd to auto attack kill him. 

Dude the dmg of dk is way more than barb if +10 barb can have 900 dmg with 1h while +10 bd can 1k + how u say dk which have skills that buff his dmg is way less than bd ? It make no sense by the end of the day devs know better not me or u

There's barely a difference in damage between bds and dks or anything that can wield a mace. Bds have 2 weps and more damage but maces have higher base damage so they get more out of damage accesories and they have a shield which gives you 15% more defence, Barbs and dks both got a damage reduction skill.

I find this fight completely pointless. Both classes are stupid. Barbs still rekt and charmers are still broken. Move on and stop giving me notifications. :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

23 hours ago, Bdsc said:

Bdsc bro let me correct something

1)Warden defence skill is 50% damge reduction at 4/4 not 25%

2) block heal before was 10% and after update they made it 12% 

Now just that at 4/4 block will heal if after 1 sec block.

10 minutes ago, Raislin said:

There's barely a difference in damage between bds and dks or anything that can wield a mace. Bds have 2 weps and more damage but maces have higher base damage so they get more out of damage accesories and they have a shield which gives you 15% more defence, Barbs and dks both got a damage reduction skill.

I find this fight completely pointless. Both classes are stupid. Barbs still rekt and charmers are still broken. Move on and stop giving me notifications. :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thanks for having summed up. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

The point is not of having dmg all together like 1k or 900 

The point is Dealing Dmg

Every dk knows that Mana is necessary for a dk and for bd its not as much as for a dk. 

That's why bds can put penetration crystals on their accessories and deal insanely huge dmg which is ridiculous. 700-800 normal attack at a +10 dk or barb or at healers even way more. 

I am not trying to say that dks are bad and they should get buffed. 

The new skill was very decent but the cd is too high which doesn't make any sense if there are classes which can auto attack kill you. 

@Man

Just make a video of a +10 dk and fight against a +10 bd to compare the dmg received and given. 

Ps

Don't include passive skills from dgs like penetration or defensive buffs because they are not main skills

37 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

Just make a video of a +10 dk and fight against a +10 bd to compare the dmg received and given. 

With proper armor i assume

4 hours ago, aks said:

Bdsc bro let me correct something

1)Warden defence skill is 50% damge reduction at 4/4 not 25%

2) block heal before was 10% and after update they made it 12% 

Now just that at 4/4 block will heal if after 1 sec block.

It was 50% at 4/4 but it was reduced to 35% after many ppl complain about it and you can confirm that at update posts 

I said it's 12% in my post but it's limited to 1 heal per sec which is why you can kill warden after update

47 minutes ago, Bdsc said:

It was 50% at 4/4 but it was reduced to 35% after many ppl complain about it and you can confirm that at update posts 

I said it's 12% in my post but it's limited to 1 heal per sec which is why you can kill warden after update

Its still 50% at lv4 tho 

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

With proper armor i assume

8 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Just make a video of a +10 dk and fight against a +10 bd to compare the dmg received and given

Check elasiri's new video skill test. Bd hit there 1360-1472 on a dk during darkshield. it is normal auto atack hit. after use new skill blood protection bd hit 650-800 on dk. 

1360-1472 auto hit on a tank class. It wont give you time for use reserve. As my dk 7k hp and reserve starts at when 2k hp. When a bd hit normal auto hit 1472 on a dk.

One critcal hit 3k and dk die. no chance of use reserve there.

Rip darkshield(low chance to reduce dmg), new skill 25 sec cd(after buff of 8sec you have to wait again 13sec for cd) and reserve(no def buff).

Edited by subhojeet

16 hours ago, Bdsc said:

Bro i have a warden i know it still 50% at 4/4. I dont write something on assumption without varifying it

3 hours ago, aks said:

Bro i have a warden i know it still 50% at 4/4. I dont write something on assumption without varifying it

19 hours ago, Man said:

Its still 50% at lv4 tho 

On 9/7/2018 at 2:08 PM, Peony said:

Страж_Мастер блока.png Block Master:

Added a limit on the frequency of the skill. Now health can be restored no more often than once in 2-1.75-1.5-1 second, regardless of the number of blocked attacks during this time. Increased the amount of the recovered health, depending on the level of skill development from 4-6-8-10 to 6-8-10-12%.

Страж_Фортификация.png Fortification:

Reduced the penalty on physical strength as the skill improves from 15-20-25-30 to 11-14-17-20%. Increased the cost of using the skill. from 1.5-2-2.5-3 to 3-3.5-4-4.5 units / sec.

8 minutes ago, Bdsc said:

Its the penalty on physical strength, 

That is if skill increase defence increase but resudes physical power

Before at 4/4 incomoming dmg reduce by 50% but reduces power by 30%

But now at 4/4 incomoming dmg reduce by 50% and power of char by 20%. So basically its a buff.

Just that energy consumption is increased which one can easily over come by pots 

Edited by aks

16 hours ago, subhojeet said:

Check elasiri's new video skill test. Bd hit there 1360-1472 on a dk during darkshield. it is normal auto atack hit. after use new skill blood protection bd hit 650-800 on dk. 

1360-1472 auto hit on a tank class. It wont give you time for use reserve. As my dk 7k hp and reserve starts at when 2k hp. When a bd hit normal auto hit 1472 on a dk.

One critcal hit 3k and dk die. no chance of use reserve there.

Rip darkshield(low chance to reduce dmg), new skill 25 sec cd(after buff of 8sec you have to wait again 13sec for cd) and reserve(no def buff).

That dk is +1 arena armor u know that ? 

26 minutes ago, aks said:

Its the penalty on physical strength, 

That is if skill increase defence increase but resudes physical power

Before at 4/4 incomoming dmg reduce by 50% but reduces power by 30%

But now at 4/4 incomoming dmg reduce by 50% and power of char by 20%. So basically its a buff.

Just that energy consumption is increased which one can easily over come by pots 

Its little buff and huge nerf we wont rely on pots all the time if its then as dk use heal pot too when u about to die :grinning:

21 hours ago, Bdsc said:

Man you gave me a heart attack. Its still 50% at 4/4...