Discussing nerfed and op classes after update 7.7

Omercix

Mmm this update really lacks of power for legion side but for elfs is really good, paladins +50% hp, blade dancer +40% autoatttack and more penetration, mage got another AOE dmg skill and now is a Terminator, ranger got another good trap, Warden + resistance now it war will be easy for him. What legion is getting? A really nerfed dk, new skill blood protection nerfed too,Barb new skill bad too, infection nerfed really much buying that skill is a waste of 40k gold now,btw, the only class that got a good buff and not bad skill is rogue. GM please give a hand for mc, atleast for dk class, I'm not asking for much😖

11 hours ago, aks said:

Lol unlike warden whose skill is constant energy consumption if warden get stun has no effect

But if dk got stun he cant use skill so he cant be immortal

Pls do some study befor u post lol.

How about u do some study and know that there is relic with 30%chance to remove active skills like warden fortification? While warden stunned that skill have high chance to work and warden lose his fortification 

6 minutes ago, Man said:

How about u do some study and know that there is relic with 30%chance to remove active skills like warden fortification? While warden stunned that skill have high chance to work and warden lose his fortification 

20* % 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The skill's description will be changed. The CoolDown of that skill is 25 seconds or so. (Depending on the Cooldown statistic you have)

Done with this game. many dk already left. now time for us.

1 minute ago, subhojeet said:

Done with this game. many dk already left. now time for us.

mm Disappointing, but it is not the end of the world. The skill is still good enough, but since the cooldown was almost doubled (I know... not that much but you got the point), I would at least increase the duration of the skill's effect  

40 minutes ago, Higgings said:

mm Disappointing, but it is not the end of the world. The skill is still good enough, but since the cooldown was almost doubled (I know... not that much but you got the point), I would at least increase the duration of the skill's effect  

Yes.

1 hour ago, aks said:

Which mobs use that relics and not akl class can use that relic. U need to research some more .

Screenshot_20180914-231614_1.jpg.445c6af3b78269bcd590a15e6317e484.jpgScreenshot_20180914-233101_1.jpg.f093359d8e2ee3852b21ce562d809a99.jpg

So are you a barbarian?

31 minutes ago, noobdruid said:

Bds have a skill that gives 30% pene , that is broken asf :! is it a bug or what?

if it's +30% of the amount your character has, fine for me. If it's 30% pene total ..lol holy crap

5 hours ago, aks said:

Which mobs use that relics and not akl class can use that relic. U need to research some more .

If u talk about mobs then let me tell u if u die by a mob or boss while u fully amped tank then u afk or dnt know what u doing thats all cuz dks without new skill can tank anything that warden can tank :jackie_chan_wat:

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

5 hours ago, aks said:

I did test alrdy between warden forti and dk darkshield and the result was dk shield absorbs more dmg than warden forti at max lvl u can test that ur self let alone the warden i did test with was +10 while dk was like +8 so giving u the new defensive skill is absolutely kindnesses by our lovely devs so be happy

3 hours ago, noobdruid said:

Bds have a skill that gives 30% pene , that is broken asf :! is it a bug or what?

Bd main here and its 12% at lv4 relax dude 

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

if it's +30% of the amount your character has, fine for me. If it's 30% pene total ..lol holy crap

Its just 12% at lv4 he just wanna drama

1 hour ago, Man said:

If u talk about mobs then let me tell u if u die by a mob or boss while u fully amped tank then u afk or dnt know what u doing thats all cuz dks without new skill can tank anything that warden can tank :jackie_chan_wat:

Makes no sense whatsoever. Why a DK shall not tank as good as Warden, according to you?

DK is nerf always, with warnings as well as without warning:

Nerf sharp shadow without warning;

Nerf in the secret reserves, before they were 7 cures, then 6, then increased the CD and the cure decreased, now does not increase magic and physical defense, CD of 120s is absurd;

Nerf in saturation, a big loss of HP and does not last long;

It would be better not to have New Skill and not have changed anything in this class.

New skill: Bug, does not last long, wrong CD and 4/4 is not reducing 50% of damage.

PS: Dark Shield is absorbing less damage. (-.-)

Goodbye DKs

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Makes no sense whatsoever. Why a DK shall not tank as good as Warden, according to you?

Why u took just that part ? XD i also said dk darkshield gives almost if not more the same def amount as warden forti at max lvl u can test it with ur self 

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

6 hours ago, Man said:

Warden always do that for ur kind information.

Try tank elm and tp hard with dk u will know:D

Edited by aks

1 hour ago, aks said:

Warden always do that for ur kind information.

Try tank elm and tp hard with dk u will know:D

Dk is not any less and as i said mc killed elm a year before elf first time kill so mcs are good enough for anything 

38 minutes ago, Man said:

Dk is not any less and as i said mc killed elm a year before elf first time kill so mcs are good enough for anything 

Killed only 1 time vs elfs 1000 times

Thats too good lol

Im saying to you try do tp hard and elm with dk then compare

Edited by aks

31 minutes ago, Man said:

With 100 life scroll. 

When i was at elf before warden came. We killed elm many times with a pro pala tank(mrchamba)#1. 

After warden came one good warden with 1 druid can solo hold all adds at elm. You should try a dk and go call 1 mobs at elm. u'll have answer.

We will discuss tp hard later When you have sense. 

2 hours ago, subhojeet said:

I aggree with you but I can tank mobs and boss at hard techno easily because that mobs are hitting melee. Take 2 necro with you who has full posionous shield and you can tank every dungeon or boss with a massive mob spam , if mobs are melee.

10 hours ago, Man said:

Bd main here and its 12% at lv4 relax dude 

Its just 12% at lv4 he just wanna drama

Actually this skill was very strong before , now it has +%12 pene. It is a huge buff for me.

Edited by Omercix

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

I aggree with you but I can tank mobs and boss at hard techno easily because that mobs are hitting melee. Take 2 necro with you who has full posionous shield and you can tank every dungeon or boss with a massive mob spam , if mobs are melee.

i can too with 2 hunter max fear and necro full infection. much easy. But tank should be +10(10000def)

but i have left game. just checking forum with hope if there is any change.

Edited by subhojeet

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

But tank should be +10(10000def)

I have 8.5k def now ,

and yes today I deleted the game from my phone too, I will stay here for discussing just like you.

10 hours ago, Omercix said:

Actually this skill was very strong before , now it has +%12 pene. It is a huge buff for me.

Its 12% max at lv4 and nobody gonna lvl that skill and sacrifice rush or pob so its useless skill 

13 hours ago, subhojeet said:

With 100 life scroll. 

When i was at elf before warden came. We killed elm many times with a pro pala tank(mrchamba)#1. 

After warden came one good warden with 1 druid can solo hold all adds at elm. You should try a dk and go call 1 mobs at elm. u'll have answer.

There is a dk at YouTube called mechatank or something he solo everything at this game and even solo horror dg which was impossible that time as i said good dk will do everything if u cant amp ur dk or want ur dk to be immortal thats ur own problem but devs know better

9 hours ago, subhojeet said:

i can too with 2 hunter max fear and necro full infection. much easy. But tank should be +10(10000def)

Gm also said its not 1v1 game so when u want hunt something go with a team thats why its team game also at lv30 the new map devs said u will never survive alone so learn from now to go with a pt 

So after some days i tested a bit around during test server and now the changes are life...

i think we can all agree on palas are still very strong (especially 2vs2) 

But something that really concerns me and what we should all look at ARE CHARMERS....

They got some fair nerfs like stone stun can be resissted 

dog hp was decreased 

and overall mana cost and cd got higher

but the true nerf that no class ever got in this quality is the dead mans knowledge nerf 

for example: pre nerf i did 1k dmg with that skill using my auto attack ( psyical dmg 650) so it was +350 dmg 

and now i hit with autoattack with skill on proc: 300 dmg 

700DMG diferrence

correct me if i am wrong but the only dmg skill from charmer got nerfed soo hard that no other class experienced smth like that thats just insane.

Pls gm tell that this isnt intended 

many player me included thought the change would be, that the stun hits when some shield is up (still doesnt stun when shield or barrier active)

Edited by Mephi

9 minutes ago, Mephi said:

So after some days i tested a bit around during test server and now the changes are life...

i think we can all agree on palas are still very strong (especially 2vs2) 

But something that really concerns me and what we should all look at ARE CHARMERS....

They got some fair nerfs like stone stun can be resissted 

dog hp was decreased 

and overall mana cost and cd got higher

but the true nerf that no class ever got in this quality is the dead mans knowledge nerf 

for example: pre nerf i did 1k dmg with that skill using my auto attack ( psyical dmg 650) so it was +350 dmg 

and now i hit with autoattack with skill on proc: 300 dmg 

700DMG diferrence

correct me if i am wrong but the only dmg skill from charmer got nerfed soo hard that no other class experienced smth like that thats just insane.

Pls gm tell that this isnt intended 

many player me included thought the change would be, that the stun hits when some shield is up (still doesnt stun when shield or barrier active)

i tested it on a dummy and on players

and as known dummys dont have any protective attributes but the dmg decrease still hits very hard 

im very disappointed about this "secret" or "not comunnicated" nerf on the dmg.

If they did the nerf like in the description it would  still make the same dmg to the dummy as before

1 hour ago, Mephi said:

i tested it on a dummy and on players

and as known dummys dont have any protective attributes but the dmg decrease still hits very hard 

im very disappointed about this "secret" or "not comunnicated" nerf on the dmg.

If they did the nerf like in the description it would  still make the same dmg to the dummy as before

afaik dummy has no defense, I tested several skills myself xD

Well it all makes sense excepting for the lower dmg when it has no protective attributes to be taken into consideration. How could this even happen? Do you think it "secretly" also takes into consideration some of your own attributes? e.g. dmg.. I don't even know where to look for a bug or a possible explanation 

2 hours ago, Man said:

Its 12% max at lv4 and nobody gonna lvl that skill and sacrifice rush or pob so its useless skill 

There is a dk at YouTube called mechatank or something he solo everything at this game and even solo horror dg which was impossible that time as i said good dk will do everything if u cant amp ur dk or want ur dk to be immortal thats ur own problem but devs know better

Gm also said its not 1v1 game so when u want hunt something go with a team thats why its team game also at lv30 the new map devs said u will never survive alone so learn from now to go with a pt 

No dk is immortal in town like warden. Event low amp warden with good gears are immortals.

U said mechatank solod every thing in game?

My dear freind i,am again coming back to question where his vedio where he solo elm or tp hard.

Yes this game is not 1vs1, then why warden can soloed every in game

Rest about horror that was too easy dg last year even bd can solo that, even many rouges did. 

Im again asking same question (since u say dk and warden similar in defence) , try make dk  since u too rich u can amp easily to +10 no worry about that, then try solo dgs and elm like warden do

2 hours ago, aks said:

No dk is immortal in town like warden. Event low amp warden with good gears are immortals.

U said mechatank solod every thing in game?

My dear freind i,am again coming back to question where his vedio where he solo elm or tp hard.

Yes this game is not 1vs1, then why warden can soloed every in game

Rest about horror that was too easy dg last year even bd can solo that, even many rouges did. 

Im again asking same question (since u say dk and warden similar in defence) , try make dk  since u too rich u can amp easily to +10 no worry about that, then try solo dgs and elm like warden do

First warden got nerfed his block doesnt work like before second warden cant solo elm either 3rd mecha solo old horror like 3 years ago or so that horror was insanely hard even for a pt i didnt say last year horror and last but not least ik +10 warden lost to +1 dk in pvp so what else u want ?

P.S

Higgs why u give like to dks posts ? As mod u should be fair to all ppl not just cuz its ur class :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Man

8 hours ago, Man said:

First warden got nerfed his block doesnt work like before second warden cant solo elm either 3rd mecha solo old horror like 3 years ago or so that horror was insanely hard even for a pt i didnt say last year horror and last but not least ik +10 warden lost to +1 dk in pvp so what else u want ?

P.S

Higgs why u give like to dks posts ? As mod u should be fair to all ppl not just cuz its ur class :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I don't think to have disrespected anyone by putting a like on a comment. I agreed to what he said - i put like (cause I was also lazy to write). Being fair does not mean being a zombie with someone else's opinion, otherwise we wouldn't even have the like button. :pin1:

Write something I agree on, and you'll receive a like from me.:hehe:

11 hours ago, Man said:

P.S

Ok well i think this guy is out of his mind. 

First of all you are comparing stuff which is years old which doesn't even make sense. 

Furthermore more you are relying to pvps which this game isn't based on. 

And if you talk about stuff which is years ago then lets talk about bds who solo everyone in arena with just standing around with his counterattack. 

Talk about the present and not the past

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

I don't think to have disrespected anyone by putting a like on a comment. I agreed to what he said - i put like (cause I was also lazy to write). Being fair does not mean being a zombie with someone else's opinion, otherwise we wouldn't even have the like button. :pin1:

Write something I agree on, and you'll receive a like from me.:hehe:

I dnt want ur like what i was trying to say any positive post about dk u will jump to like it thats all xD

11 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Ok well i think this guy is out of his mind. 

First of all you are comparing stuff which is years old which doesn't even make sense. 

Furthermore more you are relying to pvps which this game isn't based on. 

And if you talk about stuff which is years ago then lets talk about bds who solo everyone in arena with just standing around with his counterattack. 

Talk about the present and not the past

I dnt see what past i talked about the guy talked about dk cant solo things like warden and i tell him mecha tank did while dk whats ur point ?

2 hours ago, Man said:

I dnt see what past i talked about the guy talked about dk cant solo things like warden and i tell him mecha tank did while dk whats ur point ?

2 hours ago, Man said:

2 hours ago, Man said:

Since u said dk shiled is equal to or better then that warden , as u did some kind of hypothetical experiment.

Im asking u again go to elf town with dk and try to be immortal just for 30 sec.

Try do tank elm mobs, and tp hard dgs. Post vedios here and prove it dk better than or same as warden.

And  u talking about mechatank tank eveything

Well he didnt tank elf towns like wardens

And u talking about 2 year ago dk tanking all, when my friend im a paladin i can tank anything solo.

I have also seen many vedios where mages solo bosses dgs. 

Argument was since you hypothetically proved dk shield better then warden

And hence dk same as warden., Im saying why not prove it by postive vedios to dk playing immortal in town

Tanking elm mobs alone?

2 hours ago, Man said:

12 hours ago, Man said:

mecha tank did while dk whats ur point ?

The time mecha did solo that time dk reserve was much good. After that in this 2 years dk reserve nerfed 2 times.

Such dgs like horror is not same as tp hard or boss elm.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:35 AM, Man said:

I did test alrdy between warden forti and dk darkshield and the result was dk shield absorbs more dmg than warden forti at max lvl

Dk dark shield skill info said a few chances to reduce incoming dmg. It not means that dk can get reduced all incoming dmg. If u go to a boss with dk u will notice if boss have 800 normal hit on u during darkshield, with dark shield it will be 545-739-800-800-545-545-739........ similar to this type.

Warden skill info said it reduce all incoming dmg to a specified percentage. Last time i saw it had 60% or something. If u go to a boss for experiment same thing. The boss who hit 800 dmg will hit on warden (800x60%= 480) 800-480= 320. You will see boss hit on warden 320-320-320-320-320..... similar to this.

Edited by subhojeet

3 hours ago, aks said:

Tanking elm mobs alone?

3-4 months ago me and my friends did tank elm 1 party. I played priest 620mdmg, and my friend played warden 7800def. You can check fortknignt(us-shappire) defense still same now. With that much defense warden did tank elm.

He hold all adds to a corner, i did full heal and 3 others bd, seeker, mage did full dmg on boss.

That warden did tp hard without a healer. party was 1 warden and 1 seeker. Thats it. took 2 stam.

Edited by subhojeet

4 hours ago, subhojeet said:

3-4 months ago me and my friends did tank elm 1 party. I played priest 620mdmg, and my friend played warden 7800def. You can check fortknignt(us-shappire) defense still same now. With that much defense warden did tank elm.

He hold all adds to a corner, i did full heal and 3 others bd, seeker, mage did full dmg on boss.

That warden did tp hard without a healer. party was 1 warden and 1 seeker. Thats it. took 2 stam.

This guy man has no clue just hypothetically declared dk wing shield same as or more powerfull then warden shield:D