Remove axes from Bladedancers

Leeon Muller

Remove axes from bds  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Remove axes from bladedancers

• Yes the damage is way too much
    • No i don't want this

The damage of bladedancers is too much on this game. 

It's 105% stronger against tanker classes and they kill them in 4-5 seconds if they don't get stunned. 

How to balance it? 

Remove the option to give bladedancers wielding axes so it won't affect their skills or the damage. 

What will happen with the amped axes and the money you have spend on?

My suggestion is that every bladedancer should get the option to choose the sword with the amps he had on the axes

Example:

Player X has got a axe +10 pvp

He can choose a new sword or a dagger and the amplification should be +10 as well with the enchants with the same level

Every axe which has been amped by bds should be switched to swords and the amplification and enchants remain the same. 

Example: 

Player X has got 3 different types of axes. 

Pvp lvl 27      switched to swords

Pve lvl 25.     Switched to sword if there are multiple swords on this lvl then he gets to choose one out of them

Lvl 16 axes for fun.    Still gets changed to swords

This could be happening to the gift box or 

There could be a market made especially for bds with every sword and dagger there is on the game divided to pve and pvp

Shop : you switch your axes lvl 27 +8 pvp and have the option to choose between daggers and swords 

Amplification stays +8 as well as the enchants

Edited by Leeon Muller

26 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

It's 105% stronger against tanker classes and they kill them in 4-5 seconds if they don't get stunned. 

How to balance it? 

Remove the option to give bladedancers wielding axes so it won't affect their skills or the damage. 

My suggestion is that every bladedancer should get the option to choose the sword with the amps he had on the axes

Example:

He can choose a new sword or a dagger and the amplification should be +10 as well with the enchants with the same level

Every axe which has been amped by bds should be switched to swords and the amplification and enchants remain the same. 

Example: 

Pve lvl 25.     Switched to sword if there are multiple swords on this lvl then he gets to choose one out of them

There could be a market made especially for bds with every sword and dagger there is on the game divided to pve and pvp

Shop : you switch your axes lvl 27 +8 pvp and have the option to choose between daggers and swords 

BD is ok right now

51 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

BD is ok right now

From skills i think yes but based on damage it's too much ( my opinion) 

50 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Remove axes from Rogues in return 😢

Maybe and remove from barb mace, dk axe

need more suggestions

What you guys think about it

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

Rogues were the original mc damagers but bds were supposed to be tank, but they didnt get shield 

Remove every weapon from every class and have everyone fist everyone else to death :happypumpkin:

Edited by Jcbreff

2 hours ago, Leeon Muller said:

Maybe and remove from barb mace, dk axe

need more suggestions

What you guys think about it

I wasn't being serious about it

43 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Rogues were the original mc damagers but bds were supposed to be tank, but they didnt get shield 

Stop teaching me things that I already know :P :)

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Remove every weapon from every class and have everyone fist everyone else to death :happypumpkin:

There should totally be an option to make ur weapon invisable so it looks like u r punching every1. 😂

2 hours ago, IrishBoar said:

There should totally be an option to make ur weapon invisable so it looks like u r punching every1. 😂

Yes and maybe the same with equipment 

Very good idea 💡 

On 9/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, Leeon Muller said:

How to balance it? 

Example:

Example: 

Remove bd ears too it give him power im sure

it would not be bad xD

after all, it is bladedancer and not axedancer

Although I do not think it finds much difference, it's still strong:fuck_that:

the rogue must have daggers (he's a rogue, hello?):genius1:

On 9/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, Leeon Muller said:

How to balance it? 

Example:

Example: 

What i learn from devs is they never go backwards if they made a change they keep it so save ur ideas for your self we clearly can see that you lost to some bd and cant stand it go practice your class till you master it im sure you can win then 

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Bd can get highest amount of base damage and second highest defenses tied with charmer

Second highest defense? This is so funny xD devs them self said when they give warden elf lacks real tank thats why we announce warden, so how they second strongest defence ? The irony here is everyone who claim that is pure mc :grinning:

On 9/23/2018 at 12:00 AM, Jcbreff said:

have everyone fist everyone else to death

LennyFace.jpg

Sorry i saw a chance and i took it, please don't report me

5 hours ago, Man said:

Second highest defense? This is so funny xD devs them self said when they give warden elf lacks real tank thats why we announce warden, so how they second strongest defence ? The irony here is everyone who claim that is pure mc :grinning:

Every tank who can use shields can get highest amount of defense

Bd and charmer can wear heavy armor but cant use shield so they dont get as much defense

40 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Every tank who can use shields can get highest amount of defense

Bd and charmer can wear heavy armor but cant use shield so they dont get as much defense

U sure charmer cant use shield? Check again pls

58 minutes ago, Man said:

U sure charmer cant use shield? Check again pls

My mistake, bd is only char that can use heavy armor but no shields

14 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

Remove staff from Shaman

Makes sense 

Shaman is too strong with his mana regeneration skill and cooldown skill.

Also hp increase of about 400 it's too much. 

Shaman is god in this game best class overall. 

Better remove his staff with bare hands so it's  balanced 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 7:23 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

BD is ok right now

I disagree. Strongly.. 

On 9/22/2018 at 7:25 PM, Morgana said:

Rogs are not the ones hittin my 32% resil 7.1k pdef pala 1.1k per basic hit (._.)

• 3 months later...

First "bd" have extra damage with the class and it is dmg and tank, and also the normal stun of them besides stunear you take damage, here comes the rogue only 1 stun has and that serves to hide and increase your damage if ay atakar stun you and no longer aces, even a mage. op vs rogue op the ston of the mage so that the rogue does not come near

2 hours ago, Gelsin said:

First "bd" have extra damage with the class and it is dmg and tank, and also the normal stun of them besides stunear you take damage, here comes the rogue only 1 stun has and that serves to hide and increase your damage if ay atakar stun you and no longer aces, even a mage. op vs rogue op the ston of the mage so that the rogue does not come near

This game is not all about 1v1

Theres a bunch of bds now using swords because of the parry they give, (quess ppl finally found out that its not all about the damage) myself included. While i cant use my bd as any kinda of a standard for anything since its a dodge build which like 1 or 2 ppl in the server besides me use. Removing axes at this point wouldnt do jack shit to nerf bds. I almost think its hopeless at this point. Not like bds even max hamstring these days cause sap and parry are way better for pvp.

• 1 month later...

Axes are not even necessary . With swords and attack speed mix it will be more deadly , as far as there are power of blades in . 

i vote for counter attack return .

On 2/10/2019 at 11:48 PM, Raislin said:

Theres a bunch of bds now using swords because of the parry they give, (quess ppl finally found out that its not all about the damage) myself included. While i cant use my bd as any kinda of a standard for anything since its a dodge build which like 1 or 2 ppl in the server besides me use. Removing axes at this point wouldnt do jack shit to nerf bds. I almost think its hopeless at this point. Not like bds even max hamstring these days cause sap and parry are way better for pvp.

I use swords since the age of axes and people around used to call me idiot xD..Now people even use dagger hohohoho