Quest items

Dirtydbagger

I was just wondering if some quest items stay in your bag after completing your quest. I know I have had this problem in WoW and neverwinter so I'm assuming the same goes here. Whats the easiest way to determine if I need to keep an item for a quest or if I'm done with it and need to drop it?

:hi: Welcome!

If you're still in the first map, every item which the name isn't written in yellow text can be sold in exchange for gold as well as scrolls and potions that you receive as quest reward. But be careful.. you will receive some extra pockets from quests that you should click on and use, they will open more space in your bag.

In Irselnort (2nd map) you will start receiving blue quests, those items will be written in white text and the only way to know which and how many to keep is checking menu> quests> select the quest> quest progress. It will show how many you have like this.. 2/30 and when completed 30/30. The system also shows in your game info..

5 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Also you can't drop quest items which you got from npcs.

But if you cancel the quest, the collected quest items will also disappear. 

There are some white-colored quest items as well, in this case, you must check the objectives of quests to determine whether the items needed for quest or not.