Easy Norlant Swamps quests?

Zrezlik

I would say either nasty frogls, since some frogls attack normally and bot in a group oe towers of vrangis, because you can afk and wait for tower to reset

This guide may help you, good luck!

Anyway, almost all of kotaravva quests are easy! But in order to survive against mobs in norlant swamp, you should prepare pots (if u don't have decent gears yet as you play a newly-leveled char). And in my personal opinion, "Nasty Frogl" and "Norlant Aqueducts" are the easiest from main town.

Edited by Jeanne

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on your class, I guess. The more stuns the merrier!

If you are short on stuns, nasty frogyls and tellus are probably the easiest, although the latter requires some knowledge.

Also, nortland treasure houses is an easy quest if you are strong enough to survive the wisps, though impossible otherwise.

Edited by IrishBoar

7 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

If you are short on stuns, nasty frogyls and tellus are probably the easiest, although the latter requires some knowledge.

Also, nortland treasure houses is an easy quest if you are strong enough to survive the wisps, though impossible otherwise.

Ahh but do not forget kotaravva! Quests there are not that hard and the ammount of money given is not bad at all, when it comes to first stages. 

Also it is thanks to that place that I fell in love for Norlant Swamps. Back in my days, when I was new on the game, I hated such place cause I always died. Then I realized that some of those quests can be achieved even being naked. Free gold basically 😁

11 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

All quests are easy if you know how to do them properly:haha:

I dare to say that I'm probably the best and most passionate swamps questor on warspear:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Ahh but do not forget kotaravva! Quests there are not that hard and the ammount of money given is not bad at all, when it comes to first stages. 

Also it is thanks to that place that I fell in love for Norlant Swamps. Back in my days, when I was new on the game, I hated such place cause I always died. Then I realized that some of those quests can be achieved even being naked. Free gold basically 😁

Very true, but Kortaravva is really difficult to arrive at sometimes.

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

All quests are easy if you know how to do them properly:haha:

I dare to say that I'm probably the best and most passionate swamps questor on warspear:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Swamps is one of my favourite questing locations also. I like how every new upgrade of level/gear/skills would allow me to get further in swamps, and how you continuously learn how to utilise your powers there.

One of my favourite things is to try and figure out if the portals are not entirely random, but so far it would seem they are.

:yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: