Rogue Nation

Tex

Rogues is the most unbroken class in this game, that is OP if used right. There was a time every one cried saying "absolute reflexes is useless". I proved it was still the best skill, maxed, after the  AR nerf a few years back. I love the rogue concept. But something isn't right. After lvl 24, they become useless. The defense of rogues are a tad bit low. For all rogues raise your hand to this and agree. Can rogues have a second stun skill. Hear me (us) out. An idea came by from MC rogues from US sapphire server: Can stealth have a chanced stun affect. I mean treat it like deathknights exhaled of darkness or sharp shadow. In reality, sneak attacks can be critical, do more dmg, and *the programmer already added that affect*, but they also knock ppl into a daze if landed right. Can that concept be added to stealth. You know starting off with a 8% or 10% stun chance and as the skill level increase so does the % rate of chance, except the stun length stays the same throughout skill lvl so it wont be toooooo OP. 

Edited by Tex

The stun skill wouldnt be OP and stealth is not OP either. Thats how you see it. The skill would be one of those skills that won't have a length change in skill progression. Only a chance rate of it being able to stun, like sharp shadow. That won't be op becuase stealth skill already have a good cool down that all rogues have to wait for. 

Edited by Tex

2 hours ago, Winter said:

There's already stun weapons and relics if you need stun, obviously you lose stats elsewhere, can't have it all.

Yes 

And stun is useless if it's only 1 

My only advice amp +9 ( if you're pvp make a dodge and arena build if pve make lifesteal critical accuracy and pent your main focus ) 

If you feel like playing a weak class then it's better to switch to the current op class if you have the funds

• 4 months later...
12 часов назад, Gelsin сказал:

Lol ,seeker have shielf and rogue no ,and them have skill whith more dmg :v 

Lol, seeker dont have dodge, burst dmg, ranged atacks, aoe like rogue! Rogue is better in any way on pvp side...

Otherwise seeker is better in pve...

I wish i could change it!

Edited by 4ekaH