Recovery Hackers and wrong working support

Sylwester Rumak

Hi i have a sad situation 😞

my friend Inspece lost account bcuse she cant log to game. If she trying recovery account she cant bcuse email to her account is changed. I dont know how work recovery system at support team but we think support give account email to wrong player who know how to hack ppl. She lost her accounts 28lvl paladin Inspece, Charmer 28lvl Mandinka and Shaman Natka. Hacker unbinded and sold all her items in elf side she lost all her time and investitions at game bcuse support gift her account to hacker bcuse recovery system works so wrong. Why i tell it here? bcuse i lost 3 years ago account too same like Inspece. I play in my necro and if i try login next day seen message wrong password or login wtf.. and if i try recovery i seen wrong id or email. well that the account was linked to facebook and i log in facebook and if i log from game i seen new email :[ and that email been new and i lost all. 28lvl necromancer and 8k miracle coins and time... Please help her bcuse its not fair. Hacker log to game evreyday on her accounts :[.  Ban her account or give it her back or delte. I have some suggestions to support or safe players. Connection accounts with phone numer and if everybody lost account or they wanna change email or passsword they recive sms with code email with code or link first.

Here is the link of official support  : https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Or you can directly send an email to [email protected] 

Explain the situations and write necessary infos there, good luck

I did everything I write about. I informed support. Unfortunately,the thief blocked the email and deleted it. I assure you that I did not share data whit anyone. I played with this account for about 5 years.Now I had break because of the work I do.I am very keen on blocking that no one has been left cheated. Eu Emerald elf Inspece paladyn 28 lvl.Ajunka priest 20 lvl,Inspace 26 warden. Montain clan Mandinka charmer 28lvl Natka shaman 27lvl.

4 hours ago, Sylwester Rumak said:

email to her account is changed

Changing email is that much easy? I saw support ask too many question ( every detail information of account and bought mcoin information too).

4 hours ago, Sylwester Rumak said:

Hacker unbinded and sold all her items in elf side she lost all her time and investitions at game bcuse support gift her account to hacker bcuse recovery system works so wrongï»ż.

Did she tried those sites few month ago was announced on world chat?

Edited by subhojeet

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Jak inaczej moĆŒna dostać swĂłj adres e-mail i hasƂo bez powiadamiania ich

I do not know and I do not understand how the thief reached an email which I never used. The only thing that comes to mind is that the support has provided this data to some who was watching the account and knew that.

6 hours ago, Inspece said:

I do not know and I do not understand how the thief reached an email which I never used. The only thing that comes to mind is that the support has provided this data to some who was watching the account and knew that.

Let's avoid please to create misinformation against the support, especially if we are not 100% sure of what we are saying, shall we?The only way for them to give datas of an account is to answer to every single question they make, and those questions can be answered only by the real owner of that account (I am talking for personal experience).

You said to have connected your account to facebook, right? If someone knows your facebook data and your account is connected with it then maybe this is how he has managed to hack you. Or, again, you may have downloaded something by clicking on weird links. 

Try at this point to contact the support team to find out what exactly happened. ( https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues) or If you did it already, then please have a bit of patience

Thank you a lot for your patience and understanding in advance. 

Edited by Higgings

44 minutes ago, Sylwester Rumak said:

and what now? nothing? we waiting for help 

You'll hardly receive some here, cause it is still a matter of personal data. The only way to actually try to do something is contacting privately the support team through the link I have posted.

My apologies, but nothing else can be done through the forum for matters like this.