Seeker Survival Solo Build

Speedom

This skill build discussion is for seekers mainly that don't have life steal or play solo more than anything. Also shows how seeker can be a decent tank with the right build. If y'all want me to start a equipment build discussion, just let me know in the comments and I'll share you some information and experience I had or tested.

At lv28 only thing we do is quest or dungeon which are in party so you dont take damage and your main job is to deal as much damage as possible. 

But yea if a seeker wants farm low level bosses then this is a good build.:advise:

1 hour ago, UK said:

At lv28 only thing we do is quest or dungeon which are in party so you dont take damage and your main job is to deal as much damage as possible. 

But yea if a seeker wants farm low level bosses then this is a good build.:advise:

Agree but this whole topic is making seeker less squishy. I enjoy this build more than any. I've done full dmg build and it's not too bad. However, since i quest solo more than any, this makes it my main build. Once I get lifesteal rings and dagger. I'll make a vid of solo stronger bosses.

Edited by Speedom

19 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

great . I thought you had the damage skill at 5/5 xD:biggrin:

you should use daggers :derpina1:

If lvl cap is 30 then yea. Anyway, I'm thinking about getting lvl 27 daggers, but i don't think I'll get much damage from daggers than 2hand...

I'm a warden player in the same server where you are but I totally want a seeker and I would like to know wich skill is much better for PvP 
Can you add a guide for a PvP seeker build or a mixed pvp/pve? 
My idea is to make a seeker and lvlup him to 20 so I can raom around Ilsernor and get some fun by killing mc then farming a little 
Also can you tell me if having a spear lvl20 with penetration, accuracy and stun chance is good for a seeker? (Horror spear but without the magic dmg)

On 9/25/2018 at 8:30 AM, Quelthalaz said:

I'm a warden player in the same server where you are but I totally want a seeker and I would like to know wich skill is much better for PvP 
My idea is to make a seeker and lvlup him to 20 so I can raom around Ilsernor and get some fun by killing mc then farming a little 
Also can you tell me if having a spear lvl20 with penetration, accuracy and stun chance is good for a seeker? (Horror spear but without the magic dmg)

Ya know, I'm the pve seeker type since all i do is pve and help others do CL and boss quest.

However, all Seekers have different taste. There's no perfect build for us. Whatever float your boat.

Edited by Speedom

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 5:00 AM, Quelthalaz said:

A bit of a late reply but yea if you are still looking for an answer...

First of wardens are highly in demand on the US-Sapphire so I would recommend you stick to warden. 

For lv20 pvp, ganking just get a 2h sword as halloween swords have penetration and crit stat which are good for you. Spear is too slow for pvp and pve so I dont like them although they have a little better attack.

Skills you can set up considering you are looking to solo farm

Split - 3

harad shield - 5

Inspiration - 1 

Exacerbation - 5

Disappearance - 1

Blood Thirst - 3

Splitting blow - 1

Why Splitting blow ?

combo with Blood thirst = Recover 10% HP

Slows down running targets, especially useful against runners

If you could get more skill slots with mcoins then get attraction and sun nets as its required for pvp. 

Edited by UK

4 hours ago, UK said:

A bit of a late reply but yea if you are still looking for an answer...

First of wardens are highly in demand on the US-Sapphire so I would recommend you stick to warden. 

For lv20 pvp, ganking just get a 2h sword as halloween swords have penetration and crit stat which are good for you. Spear is too slow for pvp and pve so I dont like them although they have a little better attack.

Skills you can set up considering you are looking to solo farm

Split - 3

harad shield - 5

Inspiration - 1 

Exacerbation - 5

Disappearance - 1

Blood Thirst - 3

Splitting blow - 1

Why Splitting blow ?

combo with Blood thirst = Recover 10% HP

Slows down running targets, especially useful against runners

If you could get more skill slots with mcoins then get attraction and sun nets as its required for pvp. 

Wow i like this a lot! I will follow it 😄 thx and I will keep my wd for farming, I have a pretty strong lvl22 wd but I wanted a dmg class so I can take a good revenge agaisnt those anoying mc 😄 

• 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, Darkcaller said:

Can I alao get eq set for this? It looks lovely for start. 

Sorry this is a very old build when Seekers was nearly useless. In addition, Seekers wasn't nearly as good as the new revamped Seeker. However, this build was a cheap high mana and hp(high budget build). The set I've used at that time was lv26 set with hp and accuracy bonus(lv28 set bonus didn't exist at that time). Therefore, the accessories was hp, accuracy, and mana. Mana regeneration on both cape and amulet. The 2hand mace is lv26 and probably have attack speed on it now(crafted). Also, I can't show this build because I no longer play this game.