Arena Accessories 6-16

Karamovic

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

For now - no

There are not lv6-16 accessories, but there are pieces of equipments with the new statistic

But in the future there would be right? Alot of level 16- arena spammers are having doubts and want to to level up

18 minutes ago, Karamovic said:

But in the future there would be right? Alot of level 16- arena spammers are having doubts and want to to level up

This I cannot say, since I do not have any infos about this. Reivenorik anyway said that there might be the possibility for these items to come in the future, but I doubt it will be in the near future. 

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

Esto no puedo decir, ya que no tengo ninguna información sobre esto. De todos modos, Reivenorik dijo que podría haber la posibilidad de que estos artículos vengan en el futuro, pero dudo que sea en el futuro cercano. 

hello, game in arena lvl 10 ... I am aware that if they left the accessories of lvl 6-lvl16, everyone would want to win sand lvl 6-16 to get them and then level up, BUT ... Because they just did not leave the sand lvl 6-16 as before! because I do not interest you I'm sure none of the Moderators or administrators plays in arena lvl 6-10!

6 hours ago, Buudbd said:

hello, game in arena lvl 10 ... I am aware that if they left the accessories of lvl 6-lvl16, everyone would want to win sand lvl 6-16 to get them and then level up, BUT ... Because they just did not leave the sand lvl 6-16 as before! because I do not interest you I'm sure none of the Moderators or administrators plays in arena lvl 6-10!

Keep in mind that neither moderators nor administrators have anything to do with changes that touched the arena at lv6-16. 

And yea, I have a sham lv14 which long time ago I used to have fun in arena with my friends, but since everyone is gone now in mc side I am just using it to run in Easy Technopolis with my guild. 

Hace 3 horas, Higgings dijo:

Tenga en cuenta que los moderadores y los administradores tienen nada que ver con los cambios que tocaron la arena en lv6-16. 

Y sí, tengo una farsa lv14 que hace mucho tiempo solía divertirme en la arena con mis amigos, pero como todos se han ido ahora en mi lado, simplemente lo estoy usando para correr en Easy Technopolis con mi gremio. 

Who is the culprit then? awwwwww I think this has to be solved because it is not fair for those who play lvl 6-16

11 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Dead update 

It's a shame to hear that from you, one of the best players! Little by little we are all losing interest with these bad updates!