BG

Arygx

Is it even possible to do bg at this server now? i mean no mc wants to help do it and even if i get a party elves always hunt there like 24/7  :facepalm:

so what should we quest ppl do? :unknw:

Dont ignore, plz reply.

I've been waiting for 1 year  :bad:

and then chosen will come too, which means more elves  :wacko:

The mc always think 'we' are after you... maybe thats the problem. Yesterday again. We were hunting (with one quester in party) bg and a party mc entered. We were at drogon, de mc's went to guntram. We let them, but when we were halfway drogon the mc came to us... well off course we died, but some of the mc too. The bottom line is; The elves and mc both didn't make it to do BG :P If they didn't attack they could do some quests as well.

What also happens a lot is that mc is walking down over the road next to dinalt (probably to maraksha). That is a busy road, i can tell :P But when i'm also walking down because i have to go to some other place (kamp gaspel), the mc tries to kill me :S The mc ends op dead because in no-time i get help (it's elves-land remember).

When i did lake and sea i never attacked mc's until they attacked me. That's how i made it to those spots.