please ban this disurber

Blackdead

potion isnt a problem for mi only wanted to ban this disturber because new players cant do their quests this stupid low healer always downgrade their heal.

potion isnt a problem for mi only wanted to ban this disturber because new players cant do their quests this stupid low healer always downgrade their heal.

I Don't Really Think It's Bannble.

I Also Play As Low lvl Death Knight, And when i see this kind of "disturber" come, i just ignoring this quest, and back leter.

:)

yeah on my Lvl 6 Paladin I skip bosses and go to next quest

I Don't Really Think It's Bannble.

I Also Play As Low lvl Death Knight, And when i see this kind of "disturber" come, i just ignoring this quest, and back leter.

no needed to skip boss quests that quests gives items and good experience for lvl up. i only wanted to ban disturbers like this kid because new players cant do their quests

no needed to skip boss quests that quests gives items and good experience for lvl up. i only wanted to ban disturbers like this kid because new players cant do their quests

I was in the party with the noob and he said that your noob

wow nice topic, but watch this video, see who's the noob here

Too bad kuzmitch won't see this,but hey, you've got a lot of potions :blush: I WANT them  ;D

If disturbance was banable than you'd be banned for posting retarded posts on threads and flareyred ur  a noob dork

I wouldn't say that on forum :) You get banned from here if you do ;)