[2018.09.14] The XXII Arena season is open!

Reivenorik

arena_660x330_new.png.a733907696b1fec3fc19e38a8d2fc2c6.png

Warriors!

We announce the start of the XXII Arena Season! It is time to find out who is worthy of the rank of the greatest Gladiator of Arinar. This time the battle will take for the right to get a new epic costume, a unique attacking ability – "Gladiator's Fury" and other buffs already familiar to you, and also you have the opportunity to get a unique currency – “Imperials of Greatness”.

As promised, we have updated the reward system for Arena, you can find more about this in the release – https://bit.ly/2xfsUTD 

So, the rewards are distributed as follows:

1st place:

- costume "Dragonborn's Great Armor"

- basic skill "Gladiator's Fury"

- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency “Imperials of Greatness”

2nd place:

- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff

3rd place:

- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency "Imperials of Greatness"

4-10 places:

- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff

11-50 places:

We remind you that we have reduced the duration of the Arena Season - now the lists of the best fighters will be updated every month.

XXII Arena season will start from 14/09/18 13:00 CEST to 12/10/18 13:00 CEST.

We wish great victories!

Edited by Reivenorik

3 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Why the hp its lower then before update and there is no info about it?...I have less hp now with arena buff then without it...

this is a bug, they will fix it.

5 минут назад, SlrDmGx сказал:

Why the hp its lower then before update and there is no info about it?...I have less hp now with arena buff then without it...

It's a bug, we're working on it, do not worry, we'll fix it.:got_a_badass_over_here:

1 минуту назад, Aкasha сказал:

this is a bug, they will fix it.

Thx :love1:

15 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

So now you have to win more than 1 season to get piece of greatness set

Note that ''Imperials of Greatness'' is given up to 50th place now, you can always win a place in multiple modes. Arena tours take half of the time now :smile: I didn't calculate, but I think it's possible to get in one season still.. 

Edited by Aкasha
addings

At lvl22 even if you place 1st in two of the modes you cant buy an amulet/cape. At max lvl the token amount given is more reasonable.

If take 1# winner cant one buy awards items....      need 1#  29.000  Imperials of Greatness    #2-#50 more add too

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 17.29.02.png

Edited by vla-wot

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

If take 1# winner cant one buy awards items....      need 1#  29.000  Imperials of Greatness    #2-#50 more add too

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 17.29.02.png

Its propably because season now last 28 days so its would t be easier to get rewards

Edited by Jcbreff

45 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Its propably because season now last 28 days so its would t be easier to get rewards

Seasons should take 1-2 week atmost I think, so that arena matches will be more dinamic and more challenged.

Imperials of greatness this coin should never have existed for sand lvl 6-16, I believe that so many criticisms of the people we played in those lvl were avoided! but as the administrators and moderators do not play in those lvl they do not interest them!

4 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

Imperials of greatness this coin should never have existed for sand lvl 6-16, I believe that so many criticisms of the people we played in those lvl were avoided! but as the administrators and moderators do not play in those lvl they do not interest them!

I'm sure that none of the devs or admins meant to make someone feel like they don't care about him!

If you have any suggestions to change something in the game, please don't hesistate to create a topic in our Suggestions sections to let devs know what could be done differently.

23 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

sand?

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

¡Estoy seguro de que ninguno de los desarrolladores o administradores pretendía hacer sentir a alguien que no se preocupa por él!

Si tienes alguna sugerencia para cambiar algo en el juego, no dudes en crear un tema en nuestras secciones Sugerencias para que los desarrolladThank you very much, I'm sure I will! It's sad that everyone pays for it!ores sepan qué se puede hacer de manera diferente.

Thank you very much, I'm sure I will! It's sad that everyone pays for it!

4 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

sand?

arena!

On 9/14/2018 at 11:24 PM, Omercix said:

Seasons should take 1-2 week atmost I think, so that arena matches will be more dinamic and more challenged.

i hope they remove castle buffs - potions and scrolls cant be used during arena

make fair fight and real fight for arena

Edited by Dia Thadarat

4 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Much time 28 days and lower Imperials of Greatness dead update i quit arena.

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 1.44.16.png

It is 28days which means half of last arena season duration, and my opinion is that they want players to struggle not only on one bracket but on all brackets as you get the currency in top50. They probably made this to make arena active. :pin7:  

I see many players got disappointed so quick, before they find and try out things. :scaredpumpkin:

Eh. They did sorta Mess it Up. Needs to be more and armor should be much cheaper. Top 10 should be able to buy 1 Armor PC. And #1 should be enough for 1 Accessory I hope you realize even though its half the time it's way less then even Half the rewards. Also I see why they removed low level accessories. High level Casters could take advantage and buy them for the 15%. My suggestion is to Return all Contenders for all classes. That way a low level could still get arena accessories and compete with the greatness players.  Also if added for high levels it should be semi Cheap in comparison to greatness about the same as armor. Rings being the cheapest and amulet and cloak being higher. They didnt do alot of thinking on how this upset The community . Its a good idea and Start but dear God the amount isn't Near Enough (P.S Top 50 is extremely hard for players who dont no life so even if you got say 20 in 2x2 40 and 30 in 3x3 and seals you should be able to get some damn armor or something.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 11:13 PM, Jeanne said:

It is 28days which means half of last arena season duration, and my opinion is that they want players to struggle not only on one bracket but on all brackets as you get the currency in top50. They probably made this to make arena active. :pin7:  

I see many players got disappointed so quick, before they find and try out things. :scaredpumpkin:

this time they did not do things right ... when things go wrong, players are disappointed fast! 

57 minutes ago, MCRIP said:

Does the current arena buff increase energy?

Calculate carefully or am I wrong?

It does, or atleast it should 

Can you tell what armor and enchantments you have so it could be calculated

Edited by Jcbreff

21 minutes ago, MCRIP said:

@ Jcbreff

Arena buff should reduce energy by 15%.
How can it increase?

未命名.png

Arena buffs dont decrease your energy

Screenshot_20181007-223000.png

Screenshot_20181007-223155.png

Screenshot_20181007-223158.png

Edited by Jcbreff

-15%-20%-25%?

Increase HP and reduce energy.

But careful calculation is to increase energy is not reduced.
The meaning of the minus sign What does it mean if it is not reduced?

@Higgings

Edited by MCRIP
error

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 PM, MCRIP said:

-15% -20% -25%?

The minus symbol before numbers does not mean decreasing, not in this case.

Besides, people would never compete for top 10 if they knew that they will see their HPs and Energy decreased if they win, I guess 🤔

Edited by Higgings

That top 50 winning some imperials sounds more like a weak excuse.

I mean... something is better than nothing but at the same time, the amount of imperials awarded for low places are so insignificant, that getting a single item your level takes 2life times and an accesory like amulet - 5 life times of saving. ( well.. actually 20 to 40months rougly. exaggeration is fun too)

8 hours ago, Fortuno said:

That top 50 winning some imperials sounds more like a weak excuse.

I mean... something is better than nothing but at the same time, the amount of imperials awarded for low places are so insignificant, that getting a single item your level takes 2life times and an accesory like amulet - 5 life times of saving. ( well.. actually 20 to 40months rougly. exaggeration is fun too)

If you want to be amazing you need to dedicate some time. You could probably get rewards constantly going to the arena naked if you had enough time, and I like that.

On the other hand, I think it should be the top say 5% of players, rather than the top 50. (So that is 10 people went arena for the season, only 1 would get a reward, but if 10,000 people went to the arena during the season, 500 would get a reward).

At least this way it would be a bit easier in more competitive seasons/categories, but a bit more difficult in less competitive seasons/categories