Missing itens arena shop!

tapyon

Arena accessories in the arena lv6-16 have been removed. Infos about new incoming items tomorrow in a post in the News and Announcement's section (at least this is how it was planned)

Edited by Higgings

On 9/14/2018 at 12:04 AM, Higgings said:

Arena accessories in the arena lv6-16 have been removed. Infos about new incoming items tomorrow in a post in the News and Announcement's section (at least this is how it was planned)

So no need to spam arena 6-14 anymore?

45 minutes ago, Karamovic said:

So no need to spam arena 6-14 anymore?

That's up to you; Equipments are still available.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, Higgings said:

can u please link me or show me new incoming greatness accessories lvl 14 please. Or will it be available soon or not anymore forever? My spamming is useless. Buying mcoin is useless too. Please reply 

49 minutes ago, Dmurk said:

¿Puede por favor vincularme o mostrarme nuevos accesorios de grandeza entrantes lvl 14 por favor. ¿O estará disponible pronto o nunca más para siempre? Mi spamming es inútil. Comprar mcoin es inútil también. Por favor responde 

And this theme bores me, I'll just say that with this action the GM (I kill sand lvl 6-16!), Just because he does not care! This new season increased the number of Imperials of Grandeur because the players of lvl 18-28 complained and increased the coins! We also complained about players from lvl 6-16, I, for example, not only complained, but I proposed 3 very good ideas so they can come back and use only at level 6-16 the props, but he simply ignored us new!

7 hours ago, Dmurk said:

can u please link me or show me new incoming greatness accessories lvl 14 please. Or will it be available soon or not anymore forever? My spamming is useless. Buying mcoin is useless too. Please reply 

I do not have the info you are asking me, my apologies. Right at this point, I doubt that even admins have got any news about these items. 

As for now, we will have to deal with the absence of those items. However, we still have new armors with different bonus even at low levels! :hmm:

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

No tengo la información que me preguntas, mis disculpas. Justo en este momento, dudo que incluso los administradores tengan alguna noticia sobre estos artículos. 

Por ahora, tendremos que lidiar con la ausencia de esos artículos. ¡Sin embargo, todavía tenemos nuevas armaduras con bonificaciones diferentes incluso en niveles bajos! : hmm

:stfu::slap:

Its unfair to deal with old players who have complete set of accessories greatness with us who dont have one. How can we think to buy mcoin buy tickets and spam if u do not put back the accessories? You just making us delete this game and upset your costumer...  This is so upseting disapointing.