7.7.2 Bug Reports: POST HERE!!

Akasha

10 minutes ago, Wantooho said:

Relic wont work anymore .

Screenshot_2018-09-15-19-41-41-106_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Yes, I reported a bug myself with another relic which was supposed to be fixed. I fear anyway that we will have to wait until monday for an official answer 😞

I have to ask you to be patient until then. 

Edited by Higgings

12 hours ago, Bdsc said:

Any % based buff are collective

1000 + 10% = 1100 

If you add 25% it will be 1000 + 35% not 1100 + 25% 

Hope this explains it

U said % based buff are collective . Pot is 15% but wen used ; buff n heal is same as it was bfre without pot or with pot . But if u use scroll hp n test it it increases . Log ur rogue I will show u 

On 9/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, ElmTree said:

DK silence is bugged

Once used, it instantly gets resisted before hitting

(as seen in ss)

in arena based scenarios a dk will not be able to activate the skill at all if his opponents have the resist stat. ( if he provokes the group as a whole)

op.png

Please look into the bug asap, it occurs even out of combat extremely annoying.

19 hours ago, Jooell said:

Relíquia de Proteção Absoluta

Relic of Absolut Protection (?) seems to be broken. I didn't test myself, tho

Edited by Aкasha

5 hours ago, vavavi said:

The relic ”icy relic of ruthlessness” doesn’t seem to work at all.

D6446950-F266-419B-B6AD-757F7D7034C2.png

I have one and it work but I still think it needs to be reviewed because it seems to fail sometimes

The Rage Statistic does not show its animation anymore when triggered, nor it heals 15% of your hps if you kill an enemy equal or higher than your level. Tested myself again

1 hour ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

after this update my game freeze sometimes and music keep playing. happened 5 times already. I play on galaxy j7 prime

I'm not him, but I will let you know in advance that there has been some issue about the music in game in some devices. For now, you can try to turn the sound to 0 in your game settings. This should help )

This was the 3rd time this happened to me 

All of a sudden game should poor connection sign then reconnect and when it connects my skill bars is empty ( I put the stealth skill manually ) 

I'm not sure if it's a bug 

Screenshot_2018-09-21-13-43-22.jpeg

Screenshot_2018-09-21-13-43-28.jpeg

15 часов назад, Luiz Del Ducca сказал:

@Reivenorik After this update my game freeze sometimes and music keep playing. happened 5 times already. I play on galaxy j7 prime

Yes, now music on some devices does not work correctly, now it's better to turn it off.

@Bdsc Problems with the connection also often arise in the players, in the near future we will fix it. 

В 17.09.2018 в 12:33, Aкasha сказал:

Relic of Absolut Protection

В 17.09.2018 в 13:17, vavavi сказал:

The relic ”icy relic of ruthlessness”

Now everything works correctly?

12 minutes ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

On saphire server yesterday, evryone got lag and i disconnected in a part of the day for more than 1 time in less than 5 minutes. its not my connection.

They are aware and now they are fixing it! Hopefully soon ^^ It is also about the connections to server issue as well.

Edited by Jeanne

Guys, i have dk 13th lvl and i have some problem with that.

1. I put relic physical damage resistance on my dark shield but it dosn't work correctly ( phy def added, but dmg taken still same without relic buff)

2. My phy def 3074, with dark shield activate dmg from 76 decrease be 13 ( from sir kevin), Problem is i see one other dk have phy def 3067 with dark shield active dmg from 76 decrease be 6 ( from sir kevin too)

Can someone tell me why? Sorry im bad in english

13 minutes ago, Andrey Doujinshi said:

Guys, i have dk 13th lvl and i have some problem with that.

1. I put relic physical damage resistance on my dark shield but it dosn't work correctly ( phy def added, but dmg taken still same without relic buff)

2. My phy def 3074, with dark shield activate dmg from 76 decrease be 13 ( from sir kevin), Problem is i see one other dk have phy def 3067 with dark shield active dmg from 76 decrease be 6 ( from sir kevin too)

Can someone tell me why? Sorry im bad in english

Hello there! :hi:

It might depend also from the level of the skill, I think. The higher is its level and the better it becomes.

Do you have Dark Shield at 5/5? 

1 hour ago, Andrey Doujinshi said:

Yes, Dark shield 5/5, btw thanks for reply

Alright. Then could you please link the relic you have put on this skill? 🙂

post a screenshot in our forum, in this section, so that we can see further in your case.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Alright. Then could you please link the relic you have put on this skill? 🙂

post a screenshot in our forum, in this section, so that we can see further in your case.

I only use common relic, with relic buff my phy def from 3,0k being 3,3k but dmge i taken from boss still same.

Screenshot_2018-09-30-20-56-44.png

Im using Android 4.2.2 and after the last update Im having many issues with the game. 

1- game freezes

2- chat doesn't work

3- lag across server

Those are pretty self explanatory. But ill give a brief explanation. 

1- the game will freeze suddenly. This is very very frustrating especially in dungeons, where then I will have to quickly close the app and launch it again before i die or the dg kicks me out.

2- sometimes chat becomes completely unresponsive and this kills any communication especially in dg. Again I'd to restart the app to use chat again.

3- Im guessing many people are experiencing lag spikes in game after the update. I will suddenly get kicked and reconnect after a few seconds just to see chat flooded with complaints from similar people who lost connection. Again this is happened to my pt in dg a few times and ofc everyone reconnected to find himself dead. 

I don't know if these have been reported before. Checked first few posts and couldn't find anything about this, so here you go.

Hi Batman/Devs , 

Punitive roots skill of druid is bugged after the update, its supposed to do more damage when we increase its level but it is doing the opposite.

Damage at different levels of punitive roots with 810 magic damage druid  -  1/4     2/4     3/4    4/4  

481    334    267   230

This is supposed to increase when the skill level is increased, please look into it. I am attaching the word file for screenshots

PS-  I wasted 2 books trying to test it so the refund will be appreciated :D

Thanks !

Punitive_bug.docx