7.7.2 Bug Reports: POST HERE!!

Akasha

bug.jpg.4ba42787877cbe558c03a80dbfbdfdb4.jpg

I think it'd be interesting to collect all bug reports in a single topic. If you have found any bugs, please repost it here.

This is very helpul to all all of us and we definitely won't miss your post here. 

(!) What to post: Skill stats/mechanical bugs not matching to the skill description, bugs in arena items/store, bugs in the craft system or user interface

(!)What not to post: your personal opinion about how a certain skill should work or receive nerf/buff.

Edited by Aкasha

40 minutes ago, vegeta said:

We tried do dg after update tp myth but after enter inside we found out barbarians taunt aggro n warcry aggro not work . It dnt attract a single mob . To confirm whether it's bug or not we tested taunt and warcry outside dg on a single mob . But it's same aggro dnt work .

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Ammm Reiv could you please check into Relic of Nimbleness? I suspect this relic is not working properly on Threads of Darkness. Besides, apparently there is something odd with the aggro. It does not work as it should, the boss/mobs is/are not effectively "angry at me" when i use it

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

How about "no vampirism" of Shaman's Lightning Shield hits? Did Snorlax check it?

Edited by Aкasha

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Oh damn it. My apologies, I had no idea about the existence of this topic

Nothing to apologize, I created it after your last report. 👍

4 minutes ago, UK said:

On the test server the skill cool down is 15 seconds. The buff lasts 8 seconds and then after 7 seconds the skill should be active again. But now on the real server when you use the skill the buff lasts 8 seconds and then the cooldown period lasts for 15 seconds before it comes active. 

Note: On the screenshot it shows 13 seconds because this DK has 15% cooldown. 

just tested, he is right

The skill's CD right now is 21 seconds

or so... The cooldown of 13-15 seconds starts only once the skill's effect expires

18 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Umm this skill has same description as it was before update.

Update preview

Screenshot_20180913-224008_1.jpg.55360b4e4fceb7bbf0a1a990d22aedd7.jpg

After update :

Screenshot_20180913-224146_1.jpg.a7abe91128067914d7f6cc22930b22f5.jpg

You are looking at the wrong skill ! Look up the inner rage skill you are looking at solar power

7 minutes ago, UK said:

You are looking at the wrong skill ! Look up the inner rage skill you are looking at solar power

Omg yea xD was drunk maybe😱

16 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Stun and Rage animations do not work.
Tried both on Android and Windows PC client. I tested on my mage. I can test on my other toons too.

Update:Confirmed on my warden. The stun animation does not work!

Edited by Aкasha

2 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Both Stun and Rage animations do not work!

Tested on Android and Windows Clients

Have you updated the game client to the latest version already?

5 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

There seems to be a bug with bird, dude is spawning them in numbers. (I dunno how, its another charmer doing it)

Screenshot_20180913-234506_Warspear Online.jpg

Lel

BUG!!!

My Priest armistice is 5/5. It lasts about 8s on regular adds but now that I noticed, it lasts only 5s on a red crown boss. WHY?! :agr:

I'm a bit furious and disappointed. Why is it that other skills are affected or changed without any notice!? Everyones complaining about some or the other skill change. I hope no one screwed up the code for the old skills. 

Edited by Psyborg

22 minutes ago, PixelSquare said:

Guys, I'm not sure I'm in the right room but i have problem with updating.

It says Update Error (error 0X0dfa83ED). What should I do?

I moved your post here. Perhaps @Cardinal can help you more than I could. My apologies 😕

24 minutes ago, PixelSquare said:

Hello there, reinstall your application and download the latest version from official site or google playstore (android) / app store (ios) 

Good luck!

26 minutes ago, PixelSquare said:

please try to reload your internet-connection and download latest version of game client from your official site: https://warspear-online.com/ru/download

Just now, Jeanne said:

Hello there, reinstall your application and download the latest version from official site or google playstore (android) / app store (ios) 

Good luck!

so quickly!  :ah:

11 hours ago, Psyborg said:

BUG!!!

My Priest armistice is 5/5. It lasts about 8s on regular adds but now that I noticed, it lasts only 5s on a red crown boss. WHY?! :agr:

I'm a bit furious and disappointed. Why is it that other skills are affected or changed without any notice!? Everyones complaining about some or the other skill change. I hope no one screwed up the code for the old skills. 

Admins or mods pls mark this as important! 
If changes were made atlease let us know about it.

Also please make a separate thread to declare what bugs/issues from this thread were fixed.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

BUG!!!

My Priest armistice is 5/5. It lasts about 8s on regular adds but now that I noticed, it lasts only 5s on a red crown boss. WHY?! 

I ask you to be a bit more patient. Tomorrow the incorrect work of some relics previously reported as bugged will be fixed. I may try to ask @Reivenorik if these guys can check for this report, but I fear you'll have some infos not earlier than monday*

*They usually do not work on weekends, but since a new update has been released 2 days ago they may have to check if everything works correctly and therefore, also your report.

Edited by Higgings

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I ask you to be a bit more patient. Tomorrow the incorrect work of some relics previously reported as bugged will be fixed. I may try to ask @Reivenorik if these guys can check for this report, but I fear you'll have some infos not earlier than monday*

*They usually do not work on weekends, but since a new update has been released 2 days ago they may have to check if everything works correctly and therefore, also your report.

Sure thanks for the assurance! Ill be more patient. I was worked up because my priest setup is based all around my armistice.

3 hours ago, Jeanne said:

What kind of nerf do you mean? Wasn't it a change of mechanism? 

Agro seems weaker now. Even with 5/5 and Agro relic I was losing agro at times where it never happened in the past.

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

It was indeed

Was there any announcement of it getting nerfed (weaker agro)? Can you please link it?

3 hours ago, Psyborg said:

Agro seems weaker now. Even with 5/5 and Agro relic I was losing agro at times where it never happened in the past.

Was there any announcement of it getting nerfed (weaker agro)? Can you please link it?

In addition, the mechanics of aggression skills have been changed. Now the skills applied to the specific enemy do not remove the current target of the attack when imposing aggression. To apply this skill to another person, you need to reset the current target of the attack by clicking on the empty spot on the location or on the opponent himself and use the skill 

This one?

DK silence is bugged

Once used, it instantly gets resisted before hitting

(as seen in ss)

in arena based scenarios a dk will not be able to activate the skill at all if his opponents have the resist stat. ( if he provokes the group as a whole)

op.png

Edited by ElmTree

9 hours ago, Jeanne said:

In addition, the mechanics of aggression skills have been changed. Now the skills applied to the specific enemy do not remove the current target of the attack when imposing aggression. To apply this skill to another person, you need to reset the current target of the attack by clicking on the empty spot on the location or on the opponent himself and use the skill 

This one?

OMG not how the agro is used on the UI client. Is the actual agro power/count weaker than before?

7 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

OMG not how the agro is used on the UI client. Is the actual agro power/count weaker than before?

No, idts. I went in dg several times but I did not notice a change with the provocation skill; I always tanked and the enemy never stopped to attack me.

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, idts. I went in dg several times but I did not notice a change with the provocation skill; I always tanked and the enemy never stopped to attack me.

Maybe because in dungeons mobs attack in groups so they agro all at once aswell

21 minutes ago, erique803 said:

The crystal of fury is no longer recovering 15% HP.

If I'm not completely mistaken then crystal of fury isn't supposed to recover hp but to increase a characters damage when you enchant a sword with it:staringpumpkin:

Edit: or doesn't it work when fury buff is active as well?

Edited by Morgana

Does power of earth shaman skill not work including arena season buff . Or is it bug . My hp right now with season buff is 5973 and when I use skill power of earth on myself my hp becomes 7017 at 4/4 which says 25% hp increase of total hp . But as far if we see by description my hp shud be 7466 . It shud give 1493 buff but it's  giving 1044 buff . Is this bug or arena season hp buff dnt count . Pls check itScreenshot_2018-09-16-01-14-55-285_com.aigrind.warspear.thumb.png.929d891080936151a3248078ff6056ba.pngScreenshot_2018-09-16-01-15-33-742_com.aigrind.warspear.thumb.png.438f03a0fc6de76893c26da41859f3c1.png

3 minutes ago, vegeta said:

Does power of earth shaman skill not work including arena season buff . Or is it bug . My hp right now with season buff is 5973 and when I use skill power of earth on myself my hp becomes 7017 at 4/4 which says 25% hp increase of total hp . But as far if we see by description my hp shud be 7466 . It shud give 1493 buff but it's  giving 1044 buff . Is this bug or arena season hp buff dnt count . Pls check it

Arena season buff doesn't count

52 minutes ago, vegeta said:

But I test with pots n scrolls too

. Buff hp n heal doesn't increase if pot 15% hp used but it increases wen u use hp scroll

Any % based buff are collective

1000 + 10% = 1100 

If you add 25% it will be 1000 + 35% not 1100 + 25% 

Hope this explains it

4 hours ago, erique803 said:

The crystal of fury is no longer recovering 15% HP.

I confirm. This statistic is bugged too :hotness: