[2018.09.13] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Release

Peony

I have last question after this i wont post in this topic. 

If i report a post who will see and judge that post a moderator or admin or more higher authority?

Thank you for giving me many replies. Now it is understandable. :bye: 

Let's just end the off-topics discussion already. There are reasons of every action we (moderators) do, and i think the explanations on posts above are enough, aren't they? :tired2:

Stay happy and blessed. :piggy:

5 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

If i report a post who will see and judge that post a moderator or admin or more higher authority?

All moderators and admins can, also there are logs of reports so once a mod / an admin takes an action, other mods and admins can also review.

Edited by Jeanne

4 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Both will be able to watch your report, though, Every case is judged individually. 

On 9/29/2018 at 1:04 AM, Aкasha said:

1. I couldn't agree more with you. Excepting for that moderators can not do anything. Moderators are supervised by admins and owe them a reason to every action against other players on forum. You're a bit mistaken about it.

I already required the removal of ban option from moderators, they have no need for that to moderate the forum, once there is the "restricting from posting indefinitely" option. It should have never been given in first place, even less to state any "power" or threat towards others. But in the meantime, I'm sure we won't have problems with bans without good reasons.. it can always be reported to someone above.

:thumbs_up1:

2. Regarding deleted posts: unfortunately mods have partial access to deleted content only. Which means that we can see deleted posts for a short period of time and then It's up to the administrator to check whether they express violation of rules or not.

Admins have really a lot to do and not always can pay attention to such details.. If you think that your post or anybody else's was unfairly deleted, please report and it will be verified by an admin!  

3. if you're talking about "Man", this seems to be the actual reason: 

Circumventing a Suspension / Ban

This category includes:

• Posting on another account

• Having someone post on your behalf

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be permanently banned from posting on the forums

It makes sense if you think of a situation where a player has been banned by an admin on forum: in this case this player has proved to be harmful in a stage that he/she does no good to the game social circle itself not only to one moderator or some groups of player (e.g. DK or legion..) if you consider that admins have no game issues. They who deserve perma ban are threats to the good development of players and game itself.. usually you can't even separate them from forum and game, for example.: players who huff everyone for not doing what they want or xenophobics, racists, hackers, perverteds.. people with no common sense of respect to play a mmorpg and probably in real life too. 

those people might take a treatment in real life, but Aigrind has right to protect the game community from these threats 🙂

BUT at the moment the rules still give the ban option to mods and I am not aware of past situations, in which probably he deserved ban and he is elegible for re-ban! The current rules don't give a second chance to players on forum and I disagree only because I wouldn't let my company's audience being selected by third parts. (It has nothing to do with if I support moderators actions or not.. this is way above it). 

Still I think if a player didn't disturb the whole community harmony, but a single group's peace only by having an opposite opinion, he has the right to still follow relevant game and information and max get a cooldown.. 

Again, my opinion doesn't influence the current rules (we will see about the future.. in the future). Plus, I won't go through past situations that I don't know about.. I know thar idependently of anything Morgana could have already banned him again just by following the current the rules and did give him a new chance.. I can only believe that he dind't use it well. (but I don't have access to the post which justified his ban.. but he has already received warnings from the new admin even..) 

I can only promise that I will keep doing the best I can to maintain the balance between forum users and the team as long as I'm here. 😉

All respect to u and the other admin forgot name u doing really well and replying professional answers but i got small question is mod allowed to say the player real life name in this place ? Dnt have problem when she call the forums acc but does she have the right to call by his  real name ? I need ur answer  before i check the rules about it thx for listening 

Edited by Objection

1 hour ago, Objection said:

All respect to u and the other admin forgot name u doing really well and replying professional answers but i got small question is mod allowed to say the player real life name in this place ? Dnt have problem when she call the forums acc but does she have the right to call by his  real name ? I need ur answer  before i check the rules about it thx for listening 

Everyone can call eachother by real names if it is okay to them

37 minutes ago, Objection said:

What if its not okay? If they walk by rules we do it too

Did someone call you by name and you didn't like it?

24 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Did someone call you by name and you didn't like it?

I wonder how would a moderator have access to his personal data, if even admins don't have it :unknw:  unless it had something to do with the support section, I can't see a reason for any of them to do so

Edited by Aкasha
adding

5 hours ago, Objection said:

I don't understand your question. Who is she? Surely if you don't make your name public, there is no way someone would know it or say it. Even though, if you did it accidently, you can always ask for one of us to delete your post, or you can edit it yourself. 

1 hour ago, aks said:

Dear mods give some spoilers about horrors:laughingowl:

Mods dont have information about it, only devs do and they wont spoil it

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Unfortunately T.T 

4 hours ago, aks said:

Dear mods give some spoilers about horrors:laughingowl:

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

EVEN if we had, :suspiciousowl: we wouldn't give hints moreover spoilers regarding it :haha:

As always you duck something nerf barb barbaro sucks now your skin stone delaying now with elves they know that director and pve feature and does nothing yet you say you want a balanced game asim

Edited by Miikaa Silva