[2018.09.13] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Release

Peony

Could you guys have a look at this video.. this is the new power of death knight.. bug or nerf? lol

Edited by Aкasha
spoiler

50 minutes ago, Liiberato said:

Could you guys have a look at this video.. this is the new power of death knight.. bug or nerf? lol

Hide contents

The skill's description will be changed. The CoolDown of that skill is 25 seconds or so. (Depending on the Cooldown statistic you have)

44 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The skill's description will be changed. The CoolDown of that skill is 25 seconds or so. (Depending on the Cooldown statistic you have)

Oh...thanks

1 час назад, VitoKill99 сказал:

@Reivenorikwhen update for windows phone? On store still version 7.6.6.0 

Now in the store is the actual version of the game.
If you are having problems downloading or installing, contact technical support - https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues

On 9/19/2018 at 2:27 PM, Reivenorik said:

Now in the store is the actual version of the game.
If you are having problems downloading or installing, contact technical support - https://warspear-online.com/en/support/other-issues

On store still have 7.6.6.0 

В 24.09.2018 в 17:05, Man сказал:

The truth hurts badly isnt ? U not dev to decide whos banned u just play ur game and be quite besides who said im ela ? Just cuz higgs said so doesnt mean its true if being fair and trying to balance the game makes me ela then we all are ela

That's right, he doesn't decide who is going to be banned, but I do and will 🙂 Technical support might have unbanned your third forum account but according to our community rules I have the right to re-ban you whenever I want to. So for god's sake, stay polite to other forum members.

Same counts for everyone else...

The whole conversation has gone far off-topic since a long time already and I therefore would appreciate it if you guys could create a new topic, e.g. Babarian section, to discuss about the issue. Please stay friendly and continue right here once the topic is available for comments:tired2:

Edited by Reivenorik

On 9/26/2018 at 12:11 AM, Morgana said:

That's right, he doesn't decide who is going to be banned, but I do and will 🙂 Technical support might have unbanned your third forum account but according to our community rules I have the right to re-ban you whenever I want to. So for god's sake, stay polite to other forum members.

Same counts for everyone else...

The whole conversation has gone far off-topic since a long time already and I therefore would appreciate it if you guys could create a new topic, e.g. Babarian section, to discuss about the issue. Please stay friendly and continue right here once the topic is available for comments:tired2:

When ever u want u can ban ? Thats some dumb stuff im not sure if support section gonna allow it u ban only if i break the rules not when ever u want u just a mod u dnt have the right to do it at all loud and clear 

2 hours ago, Man said:

When ever u want u can ban ? Thats some dumb stuff im not sure if support section gonna allow it u ban only if i break the rules not when ever u want u just a mod u dnt have the right to do it at all loud and clear 

you're misunderstanding tasks every AIGRIND member has. Forum moderators have full access and full right to decide wether if it is necessary a ban or not (in forum.) And now, there are even rules who clarify it. Give yourself a couple of minutes to read it whole, Community Rules have been posted on the top of every topic for this precise reason.

answering your doubts, I fear we have the right to do it. 

3 часа назад, Man сказал:

I'm the administrator of the forum, I'm the main king, I'm Batman :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Moderators are my assistants, and it is I who decide what rights and opportunities they have.
I always make sure that blockages are issued for violations and do not allow any of the moderators to use their rights on a personal whim.
Please note that an insult to admin control or someone from the team of moderators is also a violation, which is punishable by the imposition of restrictions.

Important information from the rules:
AIGRIND reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines.

Edited by Reivenorik

It wouldn't have been a personal issue anyway, PFFFT:wind:

He was banned before thrice:cat1:  and by-passed it equally often:angrypumpkin:

Thanks for nothing:panda2:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Your Robins? :huh:

I'm Morgana, I'm my own boss:cat2: Anyone trying to change my mind will be victim of my evil charme:panda8:

If in a post there are only comments by moderators for 80% ... maybe there is some problem.

I do not play anymore but I read the forum. Moderators are players like others and this should be taken into account by them, they must moderate but in a "discreet" way.

Many times one has the impression of being treated like novices or stupid just because one has a different idea.

I do not particularly like the curtains between administrators and moderators ... but this is my problem,

so..no problem, Just my 2 cent.

2 hours ago, Logrimy said:

If in a post there are only comments by moderators for 80% ... maybe there is some problem.

I do not play anymore but I read the forum. Moderators are players like others and this should be taken into account by them, they must moderate but in a "discreet" way.

Many times one has the impression of being treated like novices or stupid just because one has a different idea.

I do not particularly like the curtains between administrators and moderators ... but this is my problem,

so..no problem, Just my 2 cent.

Moderating does not mean not commenting and silently watch everything which flows in game and, in our case, in the forum. Behind the green name there are players, who are also curious and participate to the activity of the forum itself. Moreover, I don't think it is the case of any moderator treating new comers like stupid or such just because they have a different idea about something. Discussions are at the base of the communication, even if it is through a screen and a keyboard. I am glad you expressed your own opinion, but honestly I can't really see neither any other mods nor myself in the description you made above. 

2 hours ago, Logrimy said:

yes. looks like only moderators play the game. and only they can comment. If normal player discuss that should be like a kid. We can't show our problems here.

Even new admin rarely replies our answer. looks like they ignore our problem. No care of us. We come in forum not only see new posts and see moderators drama. we come here when we face problems for discuss.

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

yes. looks like only moderators play the game. and only they can comment. If normal player discuss that should be like a kid. We can't show our problems here.

Even new admin rarely replies our answer. looks like they ignore our problem. No care of us. We come in forum not only see new posts and see moderators drama.

I can't really follow you. We never asked you to act as kids. You are free to act however you like, respecting rules and keeping the plaesant environment a forum should have. Do not confuse the forum with a bar; if you thought so, you are definitely misunderstanding the meaning of this place. You want to discuss about your opinions? Respect rules and feel warmly welcome 🙂

Admins not replying to questions is just a nonsense. During their work they shall focus on respectively 2 forum versions (Russian and International). It is human, I'd say, if sometimes they cannot or just miss/forget to reply (this is also why Mods help them, lol). just imagine the number of notifications they receive daily, or everytime a new update comes, yet they do their best to answer everyone. 

1 hour ago, subhojeet said:

We come in forum not only see new posts and see moderators drama. we come here when we face problems for discuss.

I don't think you'll find the forum closed if you want to surf it to find even what's news in it, or just share some suggestions you have. If you limit yourself to enter only if you have something not working (and supposely everyone else does as you do) then what kind of environment do you expect to have, exactly, if not full of people who constantly complain for things not working? 

Edited by Higgings
typo

21 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Even new admin rarely replies our answer. looks like they ignore our problem. No care of us. We come in forum not only see new posts and see moderators drama. we come here when we face problems for discuss.

i got warning point  spamming cuz moderators created a topic by my post

and how moderators can removed my photo cover on profile ? no have bad words or something bad on photo

9 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Fine, now let's call the spade a spade! Name names! Who is the troublemaker? If you fear any moderator's abusive behavior, just write a private message with name and reason to Reivenorik. Haven't I tried to assist players in the International forums while he's busy with Russian community? Please, tell me how I can improve, i will work on it.

11 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Haven't I tried to assist players in the International forums while he's busy with Russian community? Please, tell me how I can improve, i will work on it.

You're the best one Aksha :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

55 minutes ago, UK said:

You're the best one Aksha :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

tumblr_mzh2tuCYU11rq49qyo1_250

I meant: that was so sweet, thank you! haha 😊  I like to believe, however, that everyone does its best here!

Edited by Aкasha
important to add.

@Higgings nevermind them I guess? They are taking personal game problems to the forum and trying to turn it into something to make it look like we aren't doing our jobs well. It's a fatal mistake to judge circumstances without knowing the background to it and therefore to try finding someone to blame. 

44 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Higgings nevermind them I guess? They are taking personal game problems to the forum and trying to turn it into something to make it look like we aren't doing our jobs well. It's a fatal mistake to judge circumstances without knowing the background to it and therefore to try finding someone to blame. 

Do not be hypocritical ... being all "players" no one is an angel, everyone sees things from his point of view and sometimes does not see things in an objective way, this serves the forum, confront.
Even you have been part of some discussions with me too, it's normal to ... what I meant is that you have to be able to fight without being aggressive because your "job" is also able to keep the topic at certain levels.

For Higgins: Dai facciamo i bravi sembra morto sta zona di forum, una volta c'erano discussioni più costruttive, ora ci sono troppi galli nel pollaio e ognuno difende il Suo uovo.

3 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

Do not be hypocritical ... being all "players" no one is an angel, everyone sees things from his point of view and sometimes does not see things in an objective way, this serves the forum, confront.
Even you have been part of some discussions with me too, it's normal to ... what I meant is that you have to be able to fight without being aggressive because your "job" is also able to keep the topic at certain levels.

For Higgins: Dai facciamo i bravi sembra morto sta zona di forum, una volta c'erano discussioni più costruttive, ora ci sono troppi galli nel pollaio e ognuno difende il Suo uovo.

Awww I didn't mean you! I know you are not holding prejudices against anyone. I'm sorry if it came out the wrong way:unknw: 

I agree, no one is an angel and especially I have made mistakes too, but I'm still keeping forum matters and game matters separated and I wish that other players could do it as well. Instead they call us biased and try to humiliate us on the forum because they are having problems with us in the game. Sometimes it's hard not to start defending yourself. 

Anyway, cheers! It's good to see you around every now and then:smile:

3 minutes ago, Logrimy said:

Sono cambiate molte cose da allora, e se esiste qualcuno che ancora difende il suo pezzettino di terra senza badare a ciò che l'altro propone, anche se lo stesso ha argomentato e portato prove tangibili che rafforzano la sua tesi, allora secondo me il forum non è il posto più adatto per lui in cui stare. Sono d'accordo: il forum è fatto per parlare, discutere e, volendo, trovare un punto in comune, ma tutto ciò si ha solo confrontandosi. Se si è chiusi mentalmente, se si hanno i paraocchi, non si riuscirà nemmeno ad arrivare alla fase del confronto e tutto ciò sfocerà in una futile battaglia in cui nessuno avrà ragione. 

Ti ringrazio per aver esposto la tua opinione; conta davvero molto, credimi. Ora però devo chiederti di ritornare a parlare inglese, anche per rispetto di coloro che la nostra lingua non la parlano. Se hai ancora qualcosa da dire, sono più che disponibile ad ascoltarti in PM. È chiaro che tu abbia capito che qualcosa non quadra, ma limitare il tutto dando la colpa solo ai Moderatori, a mio avviso, non è corretto. 

Sempre in gamba 😎💪

My apologies everybody for the Italian. We will avoid to use it in public threads from now on, as a matter of respect for every single one of you 🙂

(^_^) Thanks for your opinions ! Appreciated it :give_rose:@Logrimy

We are trying our best on doing our duties without offending anyone, yes, sometimes we do make mistakes, we are human after all. 

As have been mentioned on post above, if you feel that we are biased / misuse our position, please directly message Reivenorik about it and i'm sure Rei will punish any moderator who doesn't do as it should be. 

And else, if you have things on mind about me, don't hesitate to directly pm me! 

Warm regards, 

Jeanne