[2018.09.13] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Release

Peony

3 minutes ago, Cons said:

I wanted to know the why of nerf's DK Shadow Shield skill?
nerf is not enough anymore

what kind of nerf did this skill receive, exactly?

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I am working on this post, it will soon be ready

Now we have removed the greatness accessories by 6-16 levels. Perhaps they will return in the future.

3 minutes ago, Ari Moraes said:

Where re the accessories greatness for lv 6 to 16 

I only found armors

And accessories greatness only for lv 18 to 28.

Uh... So all Contenders Accessories dont drop anymore? And you cant buy them? That's ducking Stupid. So is the fact claiming 6-16 arena rewards are op now the people with them will stomp that bracket because no one can compete... also why remove 5x5 Best way to Make ap

2 minutes ago, aks said:

Barb warcry not working. No one even cares.

for God sake, why do you always have to speak the worst about us? You're the one who doesn't even care about knowing the facts before saying a lot about Aigrind. Please, stop this negative behavior!

this bug has been already reported early and they're already working to fix it, as well as they have been fixing many other bugs! Yes, we do care about it.

New issues:

1- Shamans and barbarians are complaining that as new abilities of mcs are ineffective.

2- Such lovely duckers of life ...

3- A new dk skill. For a skill that lasts 8 seconds it spends a lot of mana. Why do not you have a better time then? It's tiring to be wearing it all the time. why not cast it active with mana consumption equal to fortify?

4 - The custom of using SATURATION is absurd ... I live now 499 of life and I do not even recover it.

Booking reservations ... you do not have any more "reservations". I would call it a "hidden band-aid" ability. I am reading on global and many dks are ameacing to stop playing. I've even seen a 2 delete the char angrily.

Edited by Aкasha
removing format

14 minutes ago, Dariantes said:

I've even seen a 2 delete the char angrily.

How did you see them delete their char

They will regret it but that is what the char restore is for

Edited by Aкasha
removing format

11 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

for God sake, why do you always have to speak the worst about us? You're the one who doesn't even care about knowing the facts before saying a lot about Aigrind. Please, stop this negative behavior!

this bug has been already reported early and they're already working to fix it, as well as they have been fixing many other bugs! Yes, we do care about it.

Im not being negetive.

Reveinorik said is fixed but still is not working.

5 minutes ago, aks said:

Im not being negetive.

They are not robots, dude. They're humans like us and thus they need some rest as well. Wait until tomorrow, or wait until something official is being written. I am sure some news will come soon enough. 

14 minutes ago, aks said:

Im not being negetive.

There might have been some misuderstanding. I'm sure our GM cares about fixing skill bugs, just give him a bit of time )

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, Ari Moraes said:

Where re the accessories greatness for lv 6 to 16 

I only found armors

And accessories greatness only for lv 18 to 28.

As far as everyone would buy accessories of 6 to 16 because they have the damage .. they just didnt add them . A magic damage user would be ok with level 10 cape with 15% or 10% wouldnt he 

Edited by heavybowus

1 hour ago, Dariantes said:

New issues:

1- Shamans and barbarians are complaining that as new abilities of mcs are ineffective.

2- Such lovely duckers of life ...

3- A new dk skill. For a skill that lasts 8 seconds it spends a lot of mana. Why do not you have a better time then? It's tiring to be wearing it all the time. why not cast it active with mana consumption equal to fortify?

4 - The custom of using SATURATION is absurd ... I live now 499 of life and I do not even recover it.

Booking reservations ... you do not have any more "reservations". I would call it a "hidden band-aid" ability. I am reading on global and many dks are ameacing to stop playing. I've even seen a 2 delete the char angrily.

maybe because dk got darkshield ? While warden doesn't have that if dk new skill become active all time like warden forti then he will be worst than warden which we call (broken) 8 secs is good enough u dnt plan to be immortal all the time dnt u ? Just use it at the perfect time to save ur self and thats it warden got nerf for a reason we dnt want to see that skill agai  

where lv  6 . 10 14 and  16

rings  ,cloaks,  and  amulet????  pls  gms  fix  this  bug add the  itens!:shout::nea:

Edited by Aкasha
removing format

Booking is bugged or was it even nerfed? I have 207 regen. and I'm only recovering 506 + - ... See if you can get a look at the performance of this power ...:christmashug:

4 hours ago, tapyon said:
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

where lv  6 . 10 14 and  16

rings  ,cloaks,  and  amulet????  pls  gms  fix  this  bug add the  itens!:shout::nea:

They are working on it, please be patient. 

The announcement will be posted regarding this.

5 hours ago, Man said:

maybe because dk got darkshield ? While warden doesn't have that if dk new skill become active all time like warden forti then he will be worst than warden which we call (broken) 8 secs is good enough u dnt plan to be immortal all the time dnt u ? Just use it at the perfect time to save ur self and thats it warden got nerf for a reason we dnt want to see that skill agai  

Lol unlike warden whose skill is constant energy consumption if warden get stun has no effect

But if dk got stun he cant use skill so he cant be immortal

Pls do some study befor u post lol.

Removing 5v5 and 6-16 arena rewards IS THE WORST THING U CAN DO 
WHAT A STUPID UPDATE.
THIS GAME DOESNT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FACT THAT TOO MANY NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED WHO WANTS REWARDS
so why remove 5v5 wheres the explanation wheres the logic behind it?

And batman dont say u dont need to give one like on the every other post u did :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Gm pode responde uma pergunta  todas as classe tem stum certo ?  Pq retirou stum paladino não vem mim dizer 4/5 stum pega isso chato. Grilhões exclusivamente pvp por cima vcs bota new skil. Demora quase 1 minuto pra ativa de que adianta ter skil cura se vc n pode usa. ? Se vcs revisa bem new skil da pra ver pala ta desvantagem contra qual quer outra classe new skil cura era pra ser no máximo

30 segundos

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

WHAT A STUPID UPDATE.
THIS GAME DOESNT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FACT THAT TOO MANY NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED WHO WANTS REWARDS
so why remove 5v5 wheres the explanation wheres the logic behind it?

And batman dont say u dont need to give one like on the every other post u did :get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Maybe they disabled 5x5 like they disabled 3x3, and there could have been some stats wrong with level 6-16 gears of greatness

6 hours ago, Madz101 said:

Why? Because now players can't spam afk parties? 5x5 is the only current mode where a noob char wins arena tour. Note, this is my personal opinion.

That's all I see about 5x5 and when is not afk is a real mess. Honestly I'd rather go arena tour 1x1 if it was possible. But the game isn't designed or balanced for 1x1.

:dunno:

Edited by Aкasha

44 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

which mobs?

Prevously i was able to solo every mini boss (e.g. golden bull) on map4 t4 with my rogue now they crit a lot and the dmg is huge due to the mobs penetration.

3 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Actually almost all mobs in game are buffed with more pene and crit. It has written in release or announcement notes I think.

well, are they way too strong now? I haven't tried yet

5 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

well, are they way too strong now? I haven't tried yet

Maybe for a tank it doesn't make much difference but for a rogue like me, without defensive buffs like other classes, yes they are.