[2018.09.13] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Release

Peony

Barbarian is very weak Hp him coming down too low to do tp my Aggression In my barbarian and Full anyway mobs turning please fix this

Bárbaro é muito fraco Hp ele caindo muito baixo para fazer tp minha agressão No meu bárbaro e cheio de qualquer maneira mobs virando por favor conserte isso

@Reivenorik @Peony

FULL SKILL BOOK CANT USE NEW SKILL! WHY NO ADD SLOT EXPERT SKILL LIKE DELETE SKILL?  :sleep:

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 16.05.27.png

Edited by Aкasha
visual cleansing

10 минут назад, vla-wot сказал:

FULL SKILL BOOK CANT USE NEW SKILL! WHY NO ADD SLOT EXPERT SKILL LIKE DELETE SKILL?

Please, stop clicking on Caps Lock.
Wait for the news, maybe soon we will decide to give you an extra slot for the ability if you about it.

1 час назад, Luan Borges сказал:

Btw, are the numbers corrext?

Lvl 18 cloak 20k imperial greatness

And each set piece 4.5k?

Yes everything is correct.

2 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Wait for the news, maybe soon we will decide to give you an extra slot for the ability if you about it.

@Reivenorik how about contenders accessories batman?

2 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Yes everything is correct.

Warcry bug it dont aggro. Pls see in to this

56 минут назад, Thesamurai сказал:

Is it just me or lvl6-16 arena accessories are missing from imperial shop. 

While these things will not be in stores. And, maybe, in general. They were too strong for their level.

4 минуты назад, Lashabi сказал:

@Reivenorik how about contenders accessories batman?

These items will not be available.
Winners of the new arena season receive new awards, I'll talk about this later

12 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

These items will not be available.
Winners of the new arena season receive new awards, I'll talk about this later

Ammm Reiv could you please check into Relic of Nimbleness? I suspect this relic is not working properly on Threads of Darkness. Besides, apparently there is something odd with the aggro. It does not work as it should, the boss/mobs is/are not effectively "angry at me" when i use it

Edited by Higgings
Misprint

4 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Ammm Reiv could you please check into Relic of Nimbleness?

Hey, Higgs, this is already checked, they say that there are no mistakes, everything works correctly :dunno:

11 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

Besides, apparently there is something odd with the aggro. It does not work as it should, the boss/mobs is not effectively "angry at me" when i use it

I will now try to find out something about this

Just now, Reivenorik said:

Hey, Higgs, this is already checked, they say that there are no mistakes, everything works correctly :dunno:

I will now try to find out something about this

Thank you for your help! :pin3:

1 час назад, Aкasha сказал:

Rogue's Extermination 4/4 is still 14 seconds long and not 18 seconds as it says.?

18, as indicated, we even checked with a stopwatch

WP_20180913_001[1].jpg

Here is says 8 sec stay skill and cd is 13 sec. so it should be 5 sec deference. But i used my pc timer and saw after 8 sec it taking 12 sec more to get cd.

What to do?

Edited by subhojeet

1 minute ago, subhojeet said:

WP_20180913_001[1].jpg

Here is says 8 sec stay skill and cd is 13 sec. so it should be 5 sec deference. But i used my pc timer and saw after 8 sec it taking 11 sec more to get cd.

What to do?

get a better connection i guess :unknw:

4 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

get a better connection i guess

I have brodband net. I hope that enough for play any game. I hope u used brodband net.

Edited by subhojeet

3 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

I have brodband. I hope that enough for play any game. I hope u used brodband.

The delay is due to time gap from Russia to India 😁

1 час назад, Higgings сказал:

Besides, apparently there is something odd with the aggro. It does not work as it should, the boss/mobs is/are not effectively "angry at me" when i use it

Только что, aks сказал:

Mobs not getting aggro from roar and fury scream too

everything is working correctly, now need to choose the target, and then use the skill of aggression :advise:

Edited by Reivenorik

1 minute ago, Reivenorik said:

everything is working correctly, now need to choose the target, and then use the skill of aggression :advise:

can u tell about new arena awards on lv6-16 please? My barb needs 1 more ring to be full greatness at lv6. Will there be a way to get it??

Edited by GalaxyRekt

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

can u tell about new arena awards on lv6-16 please? My barb needs 1 more ring to be full greatness at lv6. Will there be a way to get it??

Have you checked those vendors on the first island? 

Or irselnort

1 минуту назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

I am working on this post, it will soon be ready

Now we have removed the greatness accessories by 6-16 levels. Perhaps they will return in the future.

Just now, Reivenorik said:

Now we have removed the greatness accessories by 6-16 levels. Perhaps they will return in the future.

ow 😮 That was pretty unexpected

Why can't old arena winners sell their ''Set of Greatness'' in exchange for ''Imperials of Greatness'' if wish to buy the set with new attributes? I think it's fair enough

Edited by Aкasha

32 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

WP_20180913_001[1].jpg

Here is says 8 sec stay skill and cd is 13 sec. so it should be 5 sec deference. But i used my pc timer and saw after 8 sec it taking 12 sec more to get cd.

What to do?

This is true I tested it and the skill lasts 8 seconds and then there is a 13 seconds cooldown. This makes the skill completely useless as the active duration is 8 seconds the actual cooldown is 15 seconds. 

32 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

get a better connection i guess :unknw:

Do you know about this bug or you are simply assuming things?

16 minutes ago, UK said:

This is true I tested it and the skill lasts 8 seconds and then there is a 13 seconds cooldown. This makes the skill completely useless as the active duration is 8 seconds the actual cooldown is 15 seconds. 

Do you know about this bug or you are simply assuming things?

well i am a ranger we did that take about blessing 5 years ago :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: it last 25 sec now and need 23sec  cd to cycle it  

and u welcome anyway :bye:

8 minutes ago, UK said:

45 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

What to do?

You're confusing me! Let me get this straight: there has been a delay of aproximately 12 to 15s cd after the 8 sec of duration ends, instead of 5s? (~20-23 total cd?) 

41 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

How will i aggro  mobs in tp dgs. If have to choose every target?.

13 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

You're confusing me! Let me get this straight: there has been a delay of aproximately 12 to 15s cd after the 8 sec of duration ends, instead of 5s? (~20-23 total cd?) 

On the test server the skill cool down is 15 seconds. The buff lasted 8 seconds and then after 7 seconds the skill became active again. But now on the real server when you use the skill the buff lasts 8 seconds and then the cooldown period lasts for another 15 seconds before it comes active. Total 23 Seconds.

Note: On the screenshot it shows 13 seconds because this DK has 15% cooldown. 

Edited by UK

4 minutes ago, UK said:

On the test server the skill cool down is 15 seconds. The buff lasts 8 seconds and then after 7 seconds the skill should be active again. But now on the real server when you use the skill the buff lasts 8 seconds and then the cooldown period lasts for 15 seconds before it comes active. 

So the cooldown is actually 23 seconds from the moment u use the skill. Looks like a bug @Reivenorik

5 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

So the cooldown is actually 23 seconds from the moment u use the skill. Looks like a bug @Reivenorik

already reported on the support section. If you ntice something odd, report there those bugs. 

P.S. Thank you for the help! :pin3:

Edited by Higgings

4 минуты назад, kimkaa сказал:

Yeah, now we are dealing with this, I will tell you more in detail later

9 minutes ago, UK said:

On the test server the skill cool down is 15 seconds. The buff lasted 8 seconds and then after 7 seconds the skill became active again. But now on the real server when you use the skill the buff lasts 8 seconds and then the cooldown period lasts for another 15 seconds before it comes active. Total 23 Seconds.

Got it. 

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Let me have a little outburst here, since changes like this just make me way too mad:

You MUST HAVE SEEN how lv6-16 arena activity has gone way down, and now you introduce an update like this? 

Thats just honestly so stupid. I don’t know what you were thinking when coming up with the idea of removing lv6-16 greatness accessories from the game, but let me just say: this change won’t do the game any good. Seeing that lv6-16 arena is rather inactive, this won’t make it any more active for sure; instead I believe this will kill off any arena activity thats left. This is a rather stupid change. Yes. I can’t express enough how dumb this change actually is. Please, Get. A. Grip.

30 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Yeah, now we are dealing with this, I will tell you more in detail later

This is toooo much hard to kill a tank class when it gets 50% heal instantly with one heal skill. and they have 2 heal skill and 2 heal effect skill.

It is like if This tank have 7k hp(easy to make now days) it heals 3.5k hp instantly. And 2 aoe stun and 1 normal stun skill. Lots of dmg skill. shield etc

I have no idea with what sense devs made this class.