[2018.09.13] Update 7.7: Hidden power. Release

Peony

3x3_NEW_1200х630.png

Warriors!

The Warspear Online 7.7 update is finally here and will be available right after the servers restart for all owners of Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, OS X and Linux devices. Note that updates for different platforms may be released with some delay!

You may already have some information about the main changes from our announcement post. However in the release, you will also find out more about the new reward system for the Arena Season, updated craft professions and more.

Let’s fight, warriors! It's time to learn your newly discovered abilities and also pump up your heroes before they travel to the unknown Underwater world. You will need to use all your forces against your opponents!

Additions and refinements to skills

Please note that some skills have been changed. Read the current description in the updated announcement.

Arena

Starting with the XXII season of the Arena, the winners will receive a new unique currency - “Imperials of Greatness” as a reward. It will be possible to spend it at new merchants in Gladiator’s shops.

Added new armor sets of Greatness levels 6-28 with powerful bonuses:

• Cloth armor: Affects the сooldown of skills and Resilience
  • Light armor: Increased health and Resilience
  • Heavy armor: Increased health and Resilience

And the classic armor sets of Greatness updated to level 28.

All equipment of Greatness can be purchased in Gladiator’s shops using “Imperials of Greatness”. Stores are located in all the major cities of Irselnort and Ayvondil. Previously players only received them for winning the Arena Season.

PvP skills

It's time for real battles. Time to fight for the rank of best Gladiator in the Arena!

It is said that these martial arts masters can to focus their fury and crush enemies with it.

As one of the rewards, the winners of the Arena Season will receive a completely killer basic PvP skill "Gladiator's Fury":

Causes great damage to the enemy and imposes a negative effect on the enemy "Biolysis" for 40 seconds. Biolysis reduces the enemy parameter "Resilience" by 5% every 5 seconds.

This Skill cannot be used during fights in the Arena, and it’s available until the end of the Arena Season.

Also, starting with the XXII season of the Arena, Arena mode 5x5 will be temporarily disabled.  

We will refine this mode to balance the distribution of warrior forces in battle.

Craft

One of the main innovations of this update will be the ability to manufacture belts of levels 10-26 of all classes of armor! Craft tasks to create belts added to the profession of "Cloth armor", "Light armor"and" Heavy armor".

As well as:

• For professions "Cloth armor", "Light armor" and "Heavy armor" the amount of available rare craft tasks is increased to 3
  • Changed rules for disassembling equipment - now depending on the quality of the item, one to four types of rare craft resources can be obtained
  • Added new slots for craft tasks
  • Added a new craft achievement

Minions

Minions no longer disappear at the death of the character and remain at the location. They will wait for the resurrection of their master. When the character is resurrected, the minion will move to the character. You will therefore not lose your faithful assistant in case of unexpected death.

Additional changes

• Positive effects from items (Potions/Scrolls) are no longer removed when a character dies in the world.
  • The positive effects of passive Guild skills are no longer removed when the character is offline.
  • The penalty imposed on Regeneration of health and Regeneration of energy during the battle is now displayed in the "All attributes" menu. 
  • Added display level of equipment on the item icon in the character's Bag and in Stores.
  • Removed the ability to close the "Extension time of Dungeon" window by clicking on the background.
  • Improved rewards system for Dungeons on mythical difficulty level - now you always get two rewards, one of which is rare craft resources.
  • Updated parameters of all monsters: Penetration and Critical hit

Gifts

Well, what’s an update without gifts!?! In connection with the changes in the reward system and starting a new Arena Season, all the characters from the 5th level will receive 20 Tickets for the Arena and the Elixir of Gladiator, as well as all the characters from the 18-level - Book of Oblivion.

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

Edited by Reivenorik

32 minutes ago, Peony said:

Improved rewards system for Dungeons on mythical difficulty level - now you always get two rewards, one of which is rare craft resources.

Is there a possibility to obtain a Drop in the spot which is supposed to contain a craft material? In few words, is it possible for us to get 2 drops simultaneously as it was during the previous event? 

37 minutes ago, Peony said:

Craft

One of the main innovations of this update will be the ability to manufacture belts of levels 10-26 of all classes of armor! Craft tasks to create belts added to the profession of "Cloth armor", "Light armor"and" Heavy armor".

As well as:

• For professions "Cloth armor", "Light armor" and "Heavy armor" the amount of available rare craft tasks is increased to 3
  • Changed rules for spraying equipment - now depending on the quality of the item, one to four types of rare craft resources can be obtained
  • Added new slots for craft tasks
  • Added a new craft achievement

Interesting :suspiciousowl:

10 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Nice

Does matter drop from bosses ?

Spraying is disassemble

So purple drops purple and lower

Blue drops blue and lower

Etc ?

We shall see when update is done

So if i want the new bonus im going to have to win 4 times again? Won't the old ones be updated? Shouldnt you atleast give players that option?

I really feel like i've wasted my time, , 4 tournaments in a row, and when im finished you guys release a set with better stats.

12 minutes ago, Luan Borges said:

So if i want the new bonus im going to have to win 4 times again? Won't the old ones be updated? Shouldnt you atleast give players that option?

I really feel like i've wasted my time, , 4 tournaments in a row, and when im finished you guys release a set with better stats.

What do you mean useless? It is as strong as before the update. The fact theres better gear doesnt change the strenght. Dont you think it would be stupid if they gave you the best gear every time they release it?

1 minute ago, Venki said:

Along with level 26 belts are we going to find new lvl 28 equips on Cloth,Light,Heavy armor in craft profesion ? Or only the belts with this update?

Only belts as mentioned

1 hour ago, Peony said:

Changed rules for spraying equipment - now depending on the quality of the item, one to four types of rare craft resources can be obtained

This is for dissasembly achievments coz devs removed most of the  green items from game.

1 hour ago, Peony said:
  • Changed rules for spraying equipment - now depending on the quality of the item, one to four types of rare craft resources can be obtained

N6dDFjl.jpg?1 

7 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

What do you mean useless? It is as strong as before the update. The fact theres better gear doesnt change the strenght. Dont you think it would be stupid if they gave you the best gear every time they release it?

What i meant is, they should add the option, that players with already greatness to sell it back to the npc, and buy the new one. Otherwise people that are midway from completing their set, wont be able to choose which route they want to go . 

They will either be forced to complete the one they already have parts or start all over.

We are not talking about a pve set, this takes a lot of effort and money.

Edited by Luan Borges

4 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

I didint get this part

Now u can get several colors of craft materials depending on quality of gears (gray, green, blue, purple - colored gears) 

e.g. You have the chance to get common, amplified, energy, and etheral catalysts from a single purple-colored aka unique weapon

Edited by Jeanne

Just now, Reivenorik said:

Battle servers with version 7.7. already available, all into battle! :stfu:

Aye aye, captain!

13 minutes ago, Luan Borges said:

What i meant is, they should add the option, that players with already greatness to sell it back to the npc, and buy the new one. Otherwise people that are midway from completing their set, wont be able to choose which route they want to go . 

They will either be forced to complete the one they already have parts or start all over.

We are not talking about a pve set, this takes a lot of effort and money.

What do you mean they wont be able to choose? As far as I understand the post, they will be able to buy both old and new set pieces

30 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Battle servers with version 7.7. already available, all into battle! :stfu:

Wait.... will there be a way get lv6-16 greatness acessorioes now? I don't see them in the shop.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

But if you are already halfway through the set, you wont really be able to choose, choosing would mean losing the resilience bonus .

@Reivenorik

Btw, are the numbers corrext?

Lvl 18 cloak 20k imperial greatness

And each set piece 4.5k?

@Reivenorik I wanted to report a little bug. The "Relic of Nimbleness" does not trigger if the enemy ignores the skill. I have just tested it.

2 hours ago, Peony said:

Removed the ability to close the "Extension time of Dungeon" window by clicking on the background.

THANK YOU!

Just now, MCRIP said:

1.png.459a1892ff20cfb9094d7dd2e920e825.png

Did not get any changes.

SIR!Can you give me the answer?pls

@Reivenorik

If someone attacks you while you are under a shield (like necromancer's one) or the damage you receive is 0, the effect of "Power of Relaxation" will not be removed. 

Both heavy gauntlets have accu in imperial shop.

6 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

I didint get this part

2 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

Now u can get several colors of craft materials depending on quality of gears (gray, green, blue, purple - colored gears) 

e.g. You have the chance to get common, amplified, energy, and etheral catalysts from a single purple-colored aka unique weapon

Yeah , in old times if you want to get a common essence or catalyst you have to dissasembly a grey or green named weapon.