[2018.09.12] Game servers restart. Welcome update 7.7!

Reivenorik

news_small_update_660х360.png

Dear players!

On Thursday, 13.09.2018, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 8 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

See you!

Edited by Reivenorik

Can I ask something? 

When using the new blade dancer skill , penetration is only increased versus the player used on , or for everyone ? 

Good job for the update anyway , seems great .

I do not agree with this update, but it bothers me that the elves were crying all over the forum.

The mage practically earned a passive skill of DMG plus fire, not even move the finger to play, in addition the mage is a stolen DMG, tank boss and Dungeon, which is ridiculous that a DMG does it having a tanker that fulfills the functions.

Wardem very little nerf still follow immortal troll in City MC.

Nerf veral class MC but I'm already used to that part of AIGRIND. We know that the elves are majority in all the servers and it is understandable that the ADMs benefit them so as not to lose players with, I understand that.

And the revive skill in general is a useless skill, for the necro, nobody will sacrifice skill points for it, 1/4 only revive with 150HP is useless, it will not be worth buying.

We will continue playing and the MC will try to adapt to the nerf to continue fighting.

:idontcare:

6 minutes ago, Danfake said:

I do not agree with this update, but it bothers me that the elves were crying all over the forum.

The mage practically earned a passive skill of DMG plus fire, not even move the finger to play, in addition the mage is a stolen DMG, tank boss and Dungeon, which is ridiculous that a DMG does it having a tanker that fulfills the functions.

Nerf veral class MC but I'm already used to that part of AIGRIND. We know that the elves are majority in all the servers and it is understandable that the ADMs benefit them so as not to lose players with, I understand that.

And the revive skill in general is a useless skill, for the necro, nobody will sacrifice skill points for it, 1/4 only revive with 150HP is useless, it will not be worth buying.

We will continue playing and the MC will try to adapt to the nerf to continue fighting.

Ah don't be so pessimistic my friend. We will see if devs decided to make further changes in the incoming release post of tomorrow 🙂

UPDATE 

Edited by Aкasha
Please use the Tavern to post videos, otherwise I kindly ask you to resize it or use spoilers )) I appreciate your comprehension.

16 minutes ago, Danfake said:

About the skills its always good for mc while elf getting nerfs u shouldn't complain we all know devs prefer mc all the time its enough that devs playing mc chars so end that point plus necro skill is the same as priest with same cd and hp of resurrect amount so whats wrong ?

Every update...

- we all know developers prefer elves!..

- we know gm plays on the legion's side!..

TBYdW9d.jpg?1

Edited by Aкasha

15 minutes ago, Man said:

About the skills its always good for mc while elf getting nerfs u shouldn't complain we all know devs prefer mc all the time its enough that devs playing mc chars so end that point plus necro skill is the same as priest with same cd and hp of resurrect amount so whats wrong ?

You are wrong bro!!!! Elfs did get major nerf but after big tears got it removed, everytime skill update elf cry all over and the nerfs were removed, why is it that elf has a tank class that can tank any boss where mcs cant... see the number of times elm has been killed by elf as compared to mcs. So stop making a fool out of urself by saying mcs got better. 

Useless skills for so many classes on mcs. Rogues were nerfed big time and no one cared just because mcs dont cry doesnt mean they got better. 

P.S: we are not in a habbit of crying life elf

47 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

You are wrong bro!!!! Elfs did get major nerf but after big tears got it removed, everytime skill update elf cry all over and the nerfs were removed, why is it that elf has a tank class that can tank any boss where mcs cant... see the number of times elm has been killed by elf as compared to mcs. So stop making a fool out of urself by saying mcs got better. 

Useless skills for so many classes on mcs. Rogues were nerfed big time and no one cared just because mcs dont cry doesnt mean they got better. 

Just start play warden when u want only tank not like barbs they can tank +has combo  to kill any class 

Edited by blacknia

Well its true except lock none mc has aoe stuns

On elf pala, mage ,druis have aoe stuns, even hunter have slowing aoe debuff.

Infact pala and mage has 2 aoe stuns. Now with a heal that make 50% hp.

Barb stone skin nerfd and even before it was pretty usless in group of mobs like tp hard.

Dk secreat reserve nerfed in big way too and new skill has too low duration

And priest and necro skill pretty much non motivating.

Shaman literally has no stun. Only one skill that blind, even new skill is crap. Druid secreat link is so easy to use but for shamn have to put totem 

And if move out from range then no heal, shamn skill that increase hp is way to low then that of pala new skill.

Charmer knowledge of deadman skill will make u have ur fingres broken some day, other worldy fire has only 55% stun at 5/5 that too low.

Name of new update should of changed to era of chosen.

3 minutes ago, aks said:

Barb stone skin nerfd and even before it was pretty usless in group of mobs like tp hard.

Shaman literally has no stun. Only one skill that blind, even new skill is crap. Druid secreat link is so easy to use but for shamn have to put totem 

And if move out from range then no heal, shamn skill that increase hp is way to low then that of pala new skill.

Charmer knowledge of deadman skill will make u have ur fingres broken some day, other worldy fire has only 55% stun at 5/5 that too low.

U cry  about stun skills on mc side. 

WTF what I just read it 😰

34 minutes ago, aks said:

you only compare classes, not all the game is just pvp, you know?

there must be a certain balance between pvp and pve, it is obvious that some skills are bad to fight in pvp but they work in some way in pve

you complain foolishly of everything:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Kaesarz

1 hour ago, Necromaa said:

Both sides are crying equally as much:cat6:

You should have seen mc players 3 years ago.

Mamma mia!:sad:

21 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Oi, we had good reasons! 😛

Mein Gott. :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And yap, the cry-meter is balanced: both sides' tears made it perfectly balanced. 

Edited by Higgings
Disliked the smily previously used.

53 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Oi, we had good reasons! 😛

Mein Gott. :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Awww hahaha poor little Higgy:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Take a hug to feel better:love1:

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

You are elf and will remain one and will always take sides!!!!

no need me see anything anymore 

2 hours ago, blacknia said:

Just start play warden when u want only tank not like barbs they can tank +has combo  to kill any class 

Mc forever😎

23 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Awww hahaha poor little Higgy:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Take a hug to feel better:love1:

With great pleasure! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

44 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

You are elf and will remain one and will always take sides!!!!

Hey hey, I started playing Warspear with Necro, Warlock and DK:sad:

I'm not taking sides anyway

I previously said that nerfs and skill changes aren't always bad, people just have to get used to it and everything will be fine:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

With great pleasure! :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: just imagine you to be that bottle xD

Edited by Morgana

3 hours ago, aks said:

You just want shaman to be buffed, every player wants the best for their classes :advise:

Shaman is a god of totems anyway _(._.)_

9 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

You just want shaman to be buffed, every player wants the best for their classes :advise:

Shaman is a god of totems anyway _(._.)_

Indeed, i just wish every class but Rogue was nerfed,and i was given a 1hit kill skill. :kawaii:

:wat1:

7 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Dude check youtube history first ppl who killed elm at eu server idk other servers are mc and after a whole year elf killed thats how strong mcs are and about warden he got nerfed while dk got huge buff new skill make him as immortal as warden with darkshield so dnt start with tank thingy and for who cry more mcs cried for a century when bd got his counter till they nerf it same goes to warden fortification dmg decrease and druid song radius so pls enjoy this update and have faith in ur devs peace out

6 hours ago, aks said:

Dk new skill lasts 8 secs at lv4 and 14 secs cd so make 40% cd which is easy for dk since he got not mana consumption skill and boom u use it 24/24 ur welcome 

3 hours ago, Luan Borges said:

Indeed, i just wish every class but Rogue was nerfed,and i was given a 1hit kill skill. :kawaii:

:wat1:

Rogue should go sleep he got insane dodge the hell y asking for :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

We expecting mc will have some balance in this update. Last test server in war elfs took 3 star in 4min. I hope mc dont get nerf as it going. Or there will be nothing for play except rouge and dk. Because except dk and rouge skill no other char got any expected skill. But they hoping maybe something will be happen. I hope they understand.

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

3 years ago there was elf op. still now elfs op. i hope u didn't forgot counter attack they had killed people by using counter and staying afk.

Elf alone can't keep this game alive. Already much low population at mc side. soon That will disappear. 

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

This stays permanently, just like an endless cycle. 

When devs try to achieve balance, there are always pros and cons from both sides

Edited by Jeanne

1. Even if elves or mcs cry about nerfs and beg for buffs, in the end its the devs and the team that came up with the original skill ideas. So you gotta respect that and just deal with the final skill mechanics. :stfu:

2. The game is more fun when you have to think outside the box to make your toons the best given the limitations of each class.:advise:

10 hours ago, Necromaa said:

Totally agree barbieeeeeeeeeee

12 hours ago, Danfake said:

No estoy de acuerdo con esta actualización, pero me molesta que los elfos estuvieran llorando por todo el foro.

El mago prácticamente se ganó una habilidad pasiva de DMG más fuego, ni siquiera mueve el dedo para jugar, además el mago es un DMG robado, un tanque de jefe y un Dungeon, lo cual es ridículo que un DMG lo haga con un tanque que cumple con las funciones.

Wardem muy poco nerf sigue al troll inmortal en City MC.

Nerf veral clase MC pero ya estoy acostumbrado a esa parte de AIGRIND. Sabemos que los elfos son mayoría en todos los servidores y es comprensible que los ADM los beneficien para no perder jugadores, lo entiendo.

Y la habilidad de revivir en general es una habilidad inútil, para el necro, nadie sacrificará puntos de habilidad por ello, 1/4 solo revivir con 150HP es inútil, no valdrá la pena comprarlo.

Seguiremos jugando y el MC intentará adaptarse al nerf para seguir luchando.

: idontcare:

total mente deacuerdo con tigo amigo pero cuando ya nos cansemos y dejemos de meter coing y gastar $ en el juego ellos se daran cuenta que tienen que solucionar todos sus herrores 

Regardless which character was nerfed and which was enhanced, you have to live with it and play with it. It's not the end of the world for each class. If DEVS created a perfect class then the game will be imperfect. It is intended to put limit in each class, it is called "balancing".

In real world, there's no such thing as perfect but there is faith... This is not the last update. Who knows in the upcoming updates your class will be boosted.

14 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

news_small_update_660х360.png

Dear players!

On Thursday, 13.09.2018, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 8 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

See you!

Good work devs. Been to developing background and i know how much pressure you guys have to go through before release xD. Well here we are. Claps.