New greatness set bonus

Luan Borges

Some images that are being shared among players show new greatness sets with different set bonuses . If that is indeed true, i'd like to know if the new bonuses are only for the lvl 28 set .

And if  they are for all lvl greatness,  are all sets going to be changed to the new bonus, or will players have to win 4 arena tournaments again?  Because that  would be really unfair , considering some of those bonuses are quite better then the usual ones

Edited by Luan Borges

They will just change set bonuses and they will apply to everyone who already has greatness gear, and it will be for all sets

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

They will just change set bonuses and they will apply to everyone who already has greatness gear, and it will be for all sets

Where did you get that?

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I really hope you are right !:bath:

40 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Where did you get that?

Because when they changed techno boot stats it applied to items already on and back when they inteoduced level requirements to items they changed whether or not that item was equipped

1 hour ago, Luan Borges said:

Some images that are being shared among players show new greatness sets with different set bonuses .

Could you show it to me? I have greatness set myself and I'd be very interested in knowing what changes are going to be implemented. :huh:

55 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Because when they changed techno boot stats it applied to items already on and back when they inteoduced level requirements to items they changed whether or not that item was equipped

Then you can't say they will change attributes on current greatness sets. They introduced 2 types of lv27 arena sets, why not do the same with greatness set?

6 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Then you can't say they will change attributes on current greatness sets. They introduced 2 types of lv27 arena sets, why not do the same with greatness set?

Hopefully if thats the case they add 2 types only to the new lvl 28 set. Spending 8 months of constant farm and a lot of money down the aigrind drain,and then they suddenly release a set with better stats would really make quite a lot of ppl unhappy ,my self included